Death Penalty

Fly Free

Reaction score
i realize i may be opening the door to some pretty heated arguments/debates on this and i am welcoming this as well -- but please folks, lets try and not be disrespectful on this thread and be able to debate for/against in a healthy way like Liza would say, "agree to disagree" without letting it go out of control

i am in support of the death penalty -- altho i feel that the USA gives a TOO easy death to the criminals by injection -- particularly those who are child rapists/murderers, mass murderers, serial killers and other general homicidical freaks -- i dont believe anything such as "cruel and inhumane" if a criminal has been proven to be the one who did the crime (DNA testing, fingerprints/footprints and etc etc)

case in point as an example altho it has occurred overseas: a thread that Kootchie started: http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=7642 about the children buried alive -- the guy who is now on trial along with his other co-defendants should be given the exact same death penalty -- be starved to death along with being raped repeatedly, the exact same method they gave their victims as what they have done to their victims were truly inhumane so thus the criminals should get the same treatment -- inhumane!

Nah, they should be put to death the same way they committed the murders! If a guy raped someone to death... have a bunch of gay musclemen rape that guy to death! If a guy shot someone, they should shoot him until he dies. The punishment should fit the crime!

I don't believe in Death Penalty ....

But, If that what Justice is served for those who need to be put in Dealth Penalty..then its fine with me....

I guess some people deserved to be put to death for a reason...

^Angel^ said:
I don't believe in Death Penalty ....

But, If that what Justice is served for those who need to be put in Dealth Penalty..then its fine with me....

I guess some people deserved to be put to death for a reason...

for a reason?? They dont put to death for no reason, Angel..they are put to death for murder/rape. I believe in Death penalty and i agree they got it easy, they should suffer something terrible before dying but we cant change that..thats so unfair i know.

Defee said:
for a reason?? They dont put to death for no reason, Angel..they are put to death for murder/rape. I believe in Death penalty and i agree they got it easy, they should suffer something terrible before dying but we cant change that..thats so unfair i know.

I think you misunderstand me here Defee....I didnt mean they put people on death penalty for no reason...I just simply said with a reason....because, I don't agree on Death Penalty....I'm sorry but that's how I feel....

I believe in death penality too but for the people who are mentally retarded or whatever like, proably should be sent to mental homes instead and stay there until they die.

Remember afew years ago the mother of all 5 (or more?) drowned her kids in a bathtub...yes all 5 kids in one tub! and the oldest was the hardest to kill (7 yrs old) because he tried to escape from the physco but she kept pulling him and kicking him until he gets down and put him into the tub also...she was definetly mentally retarded because she feels trapped and was trying to "protect" her children from evil or something...WHAT's evil?? the kids were just in the kitchen eating breakfast and all of a sudden she lose her mind and gone bonkers, killing and suffing all 5 in the tub until she had enough and then when she went back to "normal" she panicked and called 911 and so she got herself BUSTED. Months later, they were thinking about putting her to the death row (I didn't think they would put women in death rows too until then) But according to her husband and lawyer, they said it'll only make things alot worse when putting a mentally ill patient into the death penality because she didn't even remember what she've done and stuff...so they are letting her go and stay in prison for another 20 or 30 years until she has all the help she needs.

For other people who don't give a crap about others ppl's lives, who kill and rape their children, break in the house and kill someone they dont even know...etc just the ones who are crazy but not mentally ill...and the ones who are just cold hearted and evil should be put to death, as well.

^Angel^ said:
I think you misunderstand me here Defee....I didnt mean they put people on death penalty for no reason...I just simply said with a reason....because, I don't agree on Death Penalty....I'm sorry but that's how I feel....
OK, I respect your feelings about death penalty..but what about those sickos who kill children like that man in Florida who killed a 11 year old girl and he knew what he was doing, he aint mentally ill! I think he deserves to die for what he did to that poor little girl! If some guy killed my child, i certainly would want him to pay for it by death. If that happens to you, how would you want that guy to pay for his crime? I dont think he should just sit in prison, getting free meals and all, no hard labor or nuthin..they get to play games, watch tv etc etc in prison..is that fair?????

Defee said:
OK, I respect your feelings about death penalty..but what about those sickos who kill children like that man in Florida who killed a 11 year old girl and he knew what he was doing, he aint mentally ill! I think he deserves to die for what he did to that poor little girl! If some guy killed my child, i certainly would want him to pay for it by death. If that happens to you, how would you want that guy to pay for his crime? I dont think he should just sit in prison, getting free meals and all, no hard labor or nuthin..they get to play games, watch tv etc etc in prison..is that fair?????

Yeah, U have a good point!...I suppose I can support on those kind of crimes for a death penalty!....

There is a REASON why they put in death penatly so, we don't want them to escape from the prison and do it again.

It would be good idea to give ONE chance to live. If capture once again, they must go on the death row.

Steel said:
I believe in death penality too but for the people who are mentally retarded or whatever like, proably should be sent to mental homes instead and stay there until they die.

Remember afew years ago the mother of all 5 (or more?) drowned her kids in a bathtub...yes all 5 kids in one tub! and the oldest was the hardest to kill (7 yrs old) because he tried to escape from the physco but she kept pulling him and kicking him until he gets down and put him into the tub also...she was definetly mentally retarded because she feels trapped and was trying to "protect" her children from evil or something...WHAT's evil?? the kids were just in the kitchen eating breakfast and all of a sudden she lose her mind and gone bonkers, killing and suffing all 5 in the tub until she had enough and then when she went back to "normal" she panicked and called 911 and so she got herself BUSTED. Months later, they were thinking about putting her to the death row (I didn't think they would put women in death rows too until then) But according to her husband and lawyer, they said it'll only make things alot worse when putting a mentally ill patient into the death penality because she didn't even remember what she've done and stuff...so they are letting her go and stay in prison for another 20 or 30 years until she has all the help she needs.

For other people who don't give a crap about others ppl's lives, who kill and rape their children, break in the house and kill someone they dont even know...etc just the ones who are crazy but not mentally ill...and the ones who are just cold hearted and evil should be put to death, as well.

That's Andrea Yates who murdered her 5 kids. She suffered with kind of mental illness. Really her husband involved, too. Cuz of his lackness support and tried limit the insurance on Yates family. That's why Andrea has very limited or helpless.

I used be 100% suppport for Death Penalty. Now, I am not 100% after I see Tim McVeigh enjoyed rest in peace with limited confession. Wish he didn't die from death penalty quickly. Should giving him life sentence so we can wait till his ultimate confession for why did he murdered 168 people and cause people get more injuried. Felt that death sentence is too easily for Tim McVeigh.

Last edited:
Lasza said:
That's Andrea Yates who murdered her 5 kids. She suffered with kind of mental illness. Really her husband involved, too. Cuz of his lackness support and tried limit the insurance on Yates family. That's why Andrea has very limited or helpless.

I used be 100% suppport for Death Penalty. Now, I am not 100% after I see Tim McVeigh enjoyed rest in peace with limited confession. Wish he didn't died from death penalty quickly. Should giving him life sentence so we can wait till his ultimate confession for why did he murdered 168 people and more injuried people. Felt that death sentence is too easily for Tim McVeigh.
Yes you right about Andrea Yates..she had severe depression and was on several medications..in a way, it was her husband's fault too, he should have put her in mental hospital because she tried to commit suicide a few times and she had called him at work, screaming that she is gonna kill herself, etc., if he had done that, those poor kids would have been still alive.
As for Timothy McVeigh, he did confess some, but not fully..he blamed the ATF agents for that incident at Waco, Texas..that is one of the reasons he blew up Murrah building in Okla City..and he was a militant too..he is so against the United States government..yeah, he had easy death too, not fair to 168 people he killed..at least hes gone so he wont kill more people!

Even tho, having an "eye for an eye" attitude towards death row inmates and questioning whether or not putting someone to death is a deterrent to crime, I still say, "String em high"! :)

What if....

I disagree with Death Pently which finds some of them who is deep innocent and gov't policy (some of places) neglection complety and refused open the case nad to find why that guy kept saying not gulity.. Request ask for DNA.. They were neglected complety again... Put that guy into Death injection.. Turns out found a right guy who did murdred mass lot of ladies death.. What about innocent guy.. you cannot bring that guy back alive.. Too late, He is DEAD. Made me digustion every minutes.. I've seen reading the article newspaper and much more information through internet..
What the problem captional punishment.. I've seen where missing out some of what... They putting them quarrel settlement as such paying sum.. No wonder avoid print media.. How's so cruel interesting about this methods of usa system..

Canada aren't doing like this.. always until find DNA 100% One of guy who is totally innocent and kept file appeal over over.. Their parent are worked hard and sold their property and etc etc... to pay Best lawyer and found there was no such thing edvicence why ingore DNA??? Start over again the open case to investingtion carefully and to find match to make sure correct guy.. Turn out wrong guy is totally innocent.. Gov't system of somewhat.. got big embrassement and apolgyized (sp) to their parent and pay lot of money their repluation damages cost. Lucky didn't put him sentence permantly until death. Ridcouisly..

Why not same thing USA system like canada's system.. but I felt sorry for USA system really provked (sp).
If that correct guy and to make sure match 100% of course belong behind the bars.. but Death Penatly.. Does they want save their money expense on prision beds ???

*sigh* I'm sorry to being felt turn me into heated emotions speaking.. All I want to point view about this issues.. I hope you understand how much i felt opition about this issues Death Plenty..

You totally supported 100% for Death Penatly.. what if your son or daughter really innocent and put your son or daughter into death plenty.. then *snap finger* passed away.. Turn out found wrong person about your son or daughter ??? How can you deal with ordeal emotions.. Do you willing lawsuit or what? Ridcouisly that total cost expense taxpayers waste!!

Think about it.. please.
Sorry I'm too canadian.. but american.. I'm not here for offense you.. Just open communcation as your opitions debate with me.. Is that great fine with me.. Thanks.
:) *peace* :thumb:

Sometime, the person may be innocent but turn out it's realy killer. Who know? That's why it's too difficult to know who did.

The best thing is... real hardcord witness that may be enough for you, Bull-lady?

illustrator said:
Sometime, the person may be innocent but turn out it's realy killer. Who know? That's why it's too difficult to know who did.

The best thing is... real hardcord witness that may be enough for you, Bull-lady?
My refering talking about "DNA" proof that guy or woman innocent than put them death row.. without evidence..
"DNA" if they are not doing for DNA... therefore no excuse.. put them death row turns it out found innocent person.. as you put hiim/her dead.. *oppise*.. You could say sorry ?? I do not think so!

witness is part of their own game.. yes that person .. kept accusing wrong guy or lady.. real life is innocent.. how can you deal with ?

Okay.. My turn.. Yes, That guy Illustrator.. did murder the lady down the alley..
Police say.. are you sure ?
I say.. Yes.. that him..

court..
lawyer asking me.. are you sure that person..
I say.. Yes totally that him..

what if you say not gulity.. all you want proven innocent..
I kept contuines accusing you did murder..
Think twice how can see you during dark night?????

Until you have to rights speak it out Want to proof by DNA.. that would be benefits doubt.. Takes delay the court date next.. until find 100% evidence extact right person or wrong person whatever..

Do you care discuss ?

VamPyroX said:
Nah, they should be put to death the same way they committed the murders! If a guy raped someone to death... have a bunch of gay musclemen rape that guy to death! If a guy shot someone, they should shoot him until he dies. The punishment should fit the crime!

I agree with the part that the punishment should match the way the crime was committed -- however I disagree with the raping part by a bunch of gay musclemen -- maybe they should put in a machine dildo thingie so that an actual person does not do the raping part. It would just be a total mess if they had actual people doing the raping -- they might get diseased, or even punished themselves. Remember sodomy is a crime, so those musclemen shouldn't do it neither.

Why don't we go back to the Code of Hammurabi? If you steal, your hands shall be cut off. Etc?

im all for the death penalty..but...people in prison and on death row..have it easy....i think their deaths should be harsher...not simple lethal injections etc...if they blow up a building.they should have a stick of dynomite shoved up their asses and someone light the fuse..just so they can feel it... if someone was shot....shoot them......someone was chopped into pieces..chop them up...they say its expensive to execute someone.hell.....ill dig the hole..ill provide the ammo...just do it...make room for the other prisoners......get rid of all death row people.

Steel said:
Remember afew years ago the mother of all 5 (or more?) drowned her kids in a bathtub...yes all 5 kids in one tub! and the oldest was the hardest to kill (7 yrs old) because he tried to escape from the physco but she kept pulling him and kicking him until he gets down and put him into the tub also...she was definetly mentally retarded because she feels trapped and was trying to "protect" her children from evil or something...WHAT's evil??

I remember that case, and I think it was wrong they tried to try her as mentally incapable -- because she really suffered from some kind of manic depression (dang I wish I remembered the proper term!!) that occurs in some mothers after childbirth.

Sweet_KJ said:
I remember that case, and I think it was wrong they tried to try her as mentally incapable -- because she really suffered from some kind of manic depression (dang I wish I remembered the proper term!!) that occurs in some mothers after childbirth.
Its called postpartum depression after childbirth..she also had at first, bipolar II then changed to bipolar I which is the most serious form of manic
depressive illness..in other words, she was very mentally ill. If you get "Readers Digest" there is a story in there about Andrea Yates..the title of the story is "Horror in Houston"..it was very interesting story..

Back