Dear Joshua

MetroGuy03

Reaction score
You can ask me anything for advices just like Dear Abby or Dear Amy on newspapers. :)

You know I could have too much fun with this one.....

What kind of you has the car ;):)

I don't drive or have a car. Why? That is because I have Usher Syndrome. I still can drive but I prefer not to. I don't want to be responsible for any automobile accident and victems.

Dear Joshua,

I was asked to be a bridemaid for my best friends wedding. do you think its ok to wear camo top with skirt (handmade) for wedding? and i didnt made it.. my best friends friend did. I thought it is funny but its her wedding. so what u think? redneck? or what? hmm..

Your truly,
Ginger :)

Dear Joshua,

I was asked to be a bridemaid for my best friends wedding. do you think its ok to wear camo top with skirt (handmade) for wedding? and i didnt made it.. my best friends friend did. I thought it is funny but its her wedding. so what u think? redneck? or what? hmm..

Your truly,
Ginger :)

Have your best friend figured out what bridemaid dress for you yet? If not, please ask first. If she have no dress for you or another bridemaids... Ask her for the permission to wear what you want to wear for her wedding. Good luck! :)

Have your best friend figured out what bridemaid dress for you yet? If not, please ask first. If she have no dress for you or another bridemaids... Ask her for the permission to wear what you want to wear for her wedding. Good luck! :)

Yes she have figured out what bridemaid dresses she want for us to wear but camo top with skirt? look funny? i just wonder... ha..

Yes she have figured out what bridemaid dresses she want for us to wear but camo top with skirt? look funny? i just wonder... ha..

Haha wear the dress that she wants you to wear. You can wear camo top with shirt after wedding party. :)

Dear Joshua

Do you think Freaky Cat should just go to the wedding
in the nude?

Dear Joshua

Do you think Freaky Cat should just go to the wedding
in the nude?

Pretend to be Sharpay Evans in High School Musical 1 and 2.

*AHH* closing curtain on you! :giggle:

Dear Joshua,

What's the most exciting thing you experienced in your lifetime?

Dear Joshua,

What's the most exciting thing you experienced in your lifetime?

Excellent question! :)

1. Moved to Seattle was most exciting and one of biggest risks even I took!

2. Got cochlear implant and turned it on! It changed my life forever!

Excellent question! :)

1. Moved to Seattle was most exciting and one of biggest risks even I took!

2. Got cochlear implant and turned it on! It changed my life forever!

wow, that's cool! :)

Back