Dear Joshua

Dear Joshua,

Do you have a boyfriend? :)

Dear Joshua,
My boyfriend doesn't notice me. I sit next to him in the nude talking up foreplay but he only continues to watch football on TV. I have with held but he doesnt give, I leave, but he doesnt pursue. Do you think he hates me?? :rofl:

Dear Joshua,

I have a 1 inch penis and everytime a girl pull my pants down, the girl laughs at my penis and walks away not even having sex with me, and I am considering killing myself because of my inch 1 penis so what should I do?

Theres other more WWE? Tell me what is it? I was talking abt World Wrestling Enterainment :lol:

DUH ME! I was thinking of something else than wrestling stuff. Sorry about that.

No, I don't believe in WWE. People should find something better to do than wrestling for life.

Dear Joshua,
My boyfriend doesn't notice me. I sit next to him in the nude talking up foreplay but he only continues to watch football on TV. I have with held but he doesnt give, I leave, but he doesnt pursue. Do you think he hates me?? :rofl:

Next time, you do it, turn the television off and show him who is the boss. :giggle: If he still don't give a damn about it, just leave him. You deserve better than that.

Dear Joshua,

I have a 1 inch penis and everytime a girl pull my pants down, the girl laughs at my penis and walks away not even having sex with me, and I am considering killing myself because of my inch 1 penis so what should I do?

Commit suicide will not solve the problem but will make it worse. Right person will not care about what your penis size and accept you anyway. If you are not happy with your size, there is penis enlargement. I know it will hurt a lot but it is up to you.

DUH ME! I was thinking of something else than wrestling stuff. Sorry about that.

No, I don't believe in WWE. People should find something better to do than wrestling for life.

Haha, thats alright

Commit suicide will not solve the problem but will make it worse. Right person will not care about what your penis size and accept you anyway. If you are not happy with your size, there is penis enlargement. I know it will hurt a lot but it is up to you.

Good advice but I don't have a 1 inch dick though, just wanted to say it so I can see what you would say

HS reunion

Dear Josh,

My 20th high school reunion is coming up , I don't keep in touch with anyone from my class of 1987, it makes me scared bec I don't remember anyone. I wasn't popular, didn't date any guy from class, and ate lunch behind the tree. Any suggestion what to do?

Scared

Dear Joshua,

People said I am a ugly motherfucker and I look like a alien, should I kick their ass or hide in the corner and cry?

Dear Joshua,

If a couple from Seattle get divorced are they
still brother and sister?

Dear Josh,

My 20th high school reunion is coming up , I don't keep in touch with anyone from my class of 1987, it makes me scared bec I don't remember anyone. I wasn't popular, didn't date any guy from class, and ate lunch behind the tree. Any suggestion what to do?

Scared

If I were you, I would find my high school yearbook to refresh my memory. You might recognize some of them. I urge you go to your 20th high school reunion or you will never know! :) Please let us know how your 20th high school reunion turns out. :) Good luck! :)

Back