Dear Joshua

Dear Joshua,

People said I am a ugly motherfucker and I look like a alien, should I kick their ass or hide in the corner and cry?

Naw. All you can do just ignore them and move on with your life. :)

Dear Joshua,

If a couple from Seattle get divorced are they
still brother and sister?

I am not sure what exactly do you mean that? Were they siblings before they got married? Or as religion beliefs that everyone is brothers and sisters?

If I were you, I would find my high school yearbook to refresh my memory. You might recognize some of them. I urge you go to your 20th high school reunion or you will never know! :) Please let us know how your 20th high school reunion turns out. :) Good luck! :)

I will attend my 20th hs union this month and share it here. I have no year book but thanks to classmates. Com it helped remember some people.
I need advice on style, what do you suggest I wear? In hs fashion was my plaid skirt and white blouse with oxford shoes, I went to private school.
Help!

I will attend my 20th hs union this month and share it here. I have no year book but thanks to classmates. Com it helped remember some people.
I need advice on style, what do you suggest I wear? In hs fashion was my plaid skirt and white blouse with oxford shoes, I went to private school.
Help!

That's wonderful! :)

I suggest you to dress up more casual and be in style. :)

That's wonderful! :)

I suggest you to dress up more casual and be in style. :)

maybe it help to go and have a make over, pedicure and manicure so oceanblue will be ready to face the crowd?

just a thought... tsk at metroguy for not thinking this up! ha!

maybe it help to go and have a make over, pedicure and manicure so oceanblue will be ready to face the crowd?

just a thought... tsk at metroguy for not thinking this up! ha!

Ooh Freakycat great idea! I just might take your suggestion :giggle:
Its coming up in 2 weeks gotta get started now :)

:ty:

Dear Joshua,

Do you think it is appropriate for people to go to the grocery store wearing their pj's or should they dress up as if they were going to work?

Dear Joshua,

Do you think it is appropriate for people to go to the grocery store wearing their pj's or should they dress up as if they were going to work?

omg.. i dont see why they dress in pjs and casually act like nothing is wrong? what if you ran in to someone you knew>? i dont think so... what about a guy that you havent seen in many years? again, i dont think so.. and it give kids bad role model too...ugh..

Dear Joshua,

Do you think kids should wear slippers to school? my niece wore hers and i thought that was tacky. i think it shouldnt not be wore outside of home? What do you think? :)

Dear Joshua,

Do you think Freaky Cat's niece should smack
Freaky cat in the head with her slippers?

Dear Joshua,

Believe me, I have seen some people go to the grocery store wearing their pjs before. Believe it or not, I have seen a couple wore their pjs at the wedding! In my opinion, people shouldn't wear their pjs to go to the grocery store or class or work or in the public unless they got pjs party that is different story. People don't have to be always dress up nicely for work to just shop at the grocery store.

omg.. i dont see why they dress in pjs and casually act like nothing is wrong? what if you ran in to someone you knew>? i dont think so... what about a guy that you havent seen in many years? again, i dont think so.. and it give kids bad role model too...ugh..

I agree.

Dear Joshua,

Do you think kids should wear slippers to school? my niece wore hers and i thought that was tacky. i think it shouldnt not be wore outside of home? What do you think? :)

No, kids should wear shoes for school or anywhere for their safety. Sometime slippers could be dangerous for kids when disaster occur or depends where they go to.

Dear Joshua,

Do you think Freaky Cat's niece should smack
Freaky cat in the head with her slippers?

No, that would encourage Freaky Cat's niece to be violent by thinking its okay to hit someone else. Better way to handle the problem by educate her and show her which right shoes to wear for her school.

Believe me, I have seen some people go to the grocery store wearing their pjs before. Believe it or not, I have seen a couple wore their pjs at the wedding! In my opinion, people shouldn't wear their pjs to go to the grocery store or class or work or in the public unless they got pjs party that is different story. People don't have to be always dress up nicely for work to just shop at the grocery store.

:eek3: There must be something serious wrong with the couple who wore the pjs to the wedding? "ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MIND" wow.. it is so rude! :ugh3:

No, kids should wear shoes for school or anywhere for their safety. Sometime slippers could be dangerous for kids when disaster occur or depends where they go to.

I agree with you. :)

what about flip flops? do you think they should wear to school?

my best friend's daugther wore the flip flops to school and end up breaking her ankle and have to wear a cast.. :eek3:

:eek3: There must be something serious wrong with the couple who wore the pjs to the wedding? "ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MIND" wow.. it is so rude! :ugh3:

I agree. They have NO CLASS period! :ugh3: The couple who got married got offended by that. They kept it to themselves. I can tell from their facial expression when they saw that couple wore their pjs.

Back