Computer online Vs. TTY

G

GoldenLeaf74

Which you like to use computer online or TTY?

I like Computer Online best

How will you able to receiving the incoming call? :?:

That's another problem with computer what TDD have everything; answer-machine, call 911, electric backup (battery, Krown's can hold up to 3.5 hours).

I have hear the true store about earthquakes in Calforina. few deafs who proud own Krown's TDD. When electric went down, only leave to TDD and telephone are survive for them to make an outcoming call. It save their lives.

AmericanTel and Ultratec are less 2 hours on life battery - pretty suck.

Originally posted by illustrator
How will you able to receiving the incoming call? :?:

That's another problem with computer what TDD have everything; answer-machine, call 911, electric backup (battery, Krown's can hold up to 3.5 hours).

I have hear the true store about earthquakes in Calforina. few deafs who proud own Krown's TDD. When electric went down, only leave to TDD and telephone are survive for them to make an outcoming call. It save their lives.

AmericanTel and Ultratec are less 2 hours on life battery - pretty suck.

I undy but if you have cable modem or high speed which is fine
and still have phone in seperate line.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I undy but if you have cable modem or high speed which is fine
and still have phone in seperate line.

thats good point but I use both.. TTY and the computer.. I'm use computer for relay service if need to make contact long distance (no charge :naughty:) So I use TTY for relay service and contact with friends that who have TTY.. I have cable modem as well :)

Originally posted by TexDeafies
thats good point but I use both.. TTY and the computer.. I'm use computer for relay service if need to make contact long distance (no charge :naughty:) So I use TTY for relay service and contact with friends that who have TTY.. I have cable modem as well :)

yeah I use relay on internet to call some friend which it is no cost :naughty: save my $$$$$$$

I didnt have ANY problems on ip -relay but the problem is you cant use it to talk to someone deaf you have to use a tdd/tty

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I didnt have ANY problems on ip -relay but the problem is you cant use it to talk to someone deaf you have to use a tdd/tty

ADD: For deaf who don't own computer. So, you will be able to make out communication thru TDD to TDD. :)

TDD couldn't go to computer. Only computer to TDD. suck, huh?

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
No... use AIM!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
No... use AIM!

true and you can chat with five people at same time, some people are really slow on tdd or with operator.....

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I am not talking about stupid relay ok, i am talking about online and phone ok duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

GoldenLeaf, re-read in the url and go to the website to see it.

I'm not dumb either..

I would like to try online better than TDD bec I dont use TDD that much since I use computer a lot.

Originally posted by illustrator
ADD: For deaf who don't own computer. So, you will be able to make out communication thru TDD to TDD. :)

TDD couldn't go to computer. Only computer to TDD. suck, huh?

Hiya Illustrator,

TTY to puter works great only on internet calls thru TTY-IP..

Like I did call my friend thru TTY-IP toll free nbr from my TTY, they asked me to enter the Nextalk username you wish to talk with person. I entered my friend's username, then it's ringing to my friend's TTY or Internet TTY. (his puter on the cable or dsl line). he's not home then I left the msg on his internet TTY mailbox.

Strange, my friend told me got a message from me, appeared msg left thru IP-Relay alphanumberic addy on his Internet TTY mailbox!

Hearing ppls uses Voice-IP toll free nbr.. same provider of IP_Relay.

PC users should try use Internet TTY, saves your LD $$$$$$$ it's totally FREE internet TTY call either TTY to TTY or IP-Relay to voice over internet online :)

But MAC's not, they're working on new software in the future for Mac puter.

Back