Computer online Vs. TTY

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
fine, I can incoming call from msn, aim or whatever that is more incoming call than phone. what is your pointss??

I dont need a relay service for almost none. simple you can use laptop bring anywhere you want. or can bring pager, more easier for you in travel time.

normally for business, expect in Gally or RIT's location, they don't contact with you thru instant message. They usually call thru telephone directly your home.

When I start look for job, I got alot of call, I put specfic directly to make sure they have to call thru relay service. Therefore, i got a job! That's not hard!

Originally posted by huneybear75
I'm a mac user, www.sprintrelayonline.com does work, the others relay services SUCK....man, ppl should hurry up and make up some new mac software since we're always the last to get the latest updates. :ugh2:

ATT work on Netscape 7.0 Classic well. But I haven't try out in Mac OS X with any other browser yet...

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
fine, I can incoming call from msn, aim or whatever that is more incoming call than phone. what is your pointss??

Here is problem with Instant Message, they have to be there on the computer in order to chat each other. Simple call thru cell phone, u will be able reach them, no problem.

I myself, own cell phone, while go outside somewhere around in my mind and need to make call to my hearing friend who carry cell phone. I call them to make arrange meet somewhere. It's no big deal, it's great!

Originally posted by illustrator
Here is problem with Instant Message, they have to be there on the computer in order to chat each other. Simple call thru cell phone, u will be able reach them, no problem.

I myself, own cell phone, while go outside somewhere around in my mind and need to make call to my hearing friend who carry cell phone. I call them to make arrange meet somewhere. It's no big deal, it's great!

U call on ur cell phone only to hearing people? I saw there is like sidekick hook cell phone to type sending and read incoming call

Originally posted by TommyGirl
U call on ur cell phone only to hearing people? I saw there is like sidekick hook cell phone to type sending and read incoming call

sidekick hook cell phone? No.

I required to hook my cell phone with TDD to make a call.

see PocketComm?
http://www.krowntty.com/tty/products/k_pvco2.html
It will release this May. I will get it one, easy to carry. I have been patient by carry the chunk TDD.

Sidekick can be connect with this PocketComm to call in TDD, VCO or HCO mode.

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
I like Computer online better more than TTY :angel:
:werd: I have a TTY that is seriously collecting dust. I've had to dust it off five times this year already!

LOL.. let me check my TTY..

Yup it's full of dust.. I never use it anymore.

Think about it, when you live somewhere behind, Gally or RIT's location. You will find difficult to find job without support on pager or email or Instant Messsage. They prefer to call thru telephone.

good luck...

Think about it, when you live somewhere behind, Gally or RIT's location. You will find difficult to find job without support on pager or email or Instant Messsage. They prefer to call thru telephone.

good luck...

I know that... My phone is still hooked up and no one calles.. I am not looking for a job now.. ;)

Sometimes I miss using the phone just like the old times in the past where I would just call up my friend and chat on tty.

good luck...
That may be fine for you in your home town, but here in Rochester, everyone relies on pagers.

Originally posted by TommyGirl
IGNORE what Illustrator said -

If you want to use your tmobile sidekick use this PVCO
this works better, but also it depends on your mode of communication if you can use voice - great if not then stick with the Pocket comm

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
IGNORE what Illustrator said -

If you want to use your tmobile sidekick use this PVCO
this works better, but also it depends on your mode of communication if you can use voice - great if not then stick with the Pocket comm

TommyGirl is oral, too? (talkable)

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
LOL.. let me check my TTY..

Yup it's full of dust.. I never use it anymore.

Same here...haven't touched TTY for long time now. :laugh2:

I like using IP RELAY on computer than use TTY. You can use TTY to TTY on computer -- go to http://www.nextalk.com to download software for free. :)

TommyGirl is oral, too? (talkable)

No, I am full deaf couldnt undy lipread somwhere but little who I used know them at work.

Originally posted by john doe
No, I am full deaf couldnt undy lipread somwhere but little who I used know them at work.

I am confused... I am talk about telephone communicate.

Back