Are ghosts real?

So? I thought we weren't supposed to discuss religions?

For your information, the JW's also believe that 2 + 2 = 4; so what does that prove? :roll:

:confused: I am not here to discuss over religion issues but simple share my knowledge because your posts remind me of my JW friends who said the same thing, that's all. I wasn't realize that you took my post personally. :confused: :ugh3:

The basic English definitions are the same, except lumbingmi was asking specifically about the Holy Spirit meaning. That's different.

I re-read your post toward lumbingmi... I got what you tried to explain him the difference between Holy spirit and spirit.

EagleCherokee63, thanks for sharing your story. I'm sorry that happened to you :/. Scary! Thanks for providing the links :).

Note: Please refrain from discussing your opinions on your religious (or not) beliefs on this thread...I don't want to risk people getting all stirred up and upset over it. This thread is asking if you believe in ghosts - and if you have a story to tell, please feel free to share with us. The thread started out a little heavy-hearted because it is related to my daughter's death, which took me years to finally talk about it...however, the thread's gotten a little lighter as we went on - which is always a good thing :). Thanks!

EagleCherokee63, thanks for sharing your story. I'm sorry that happened to you :/. Scary! Thanks for providing the links :).

Welcome! Don't be sorry for me. It not bother me alot! I went to counselor with pastors but I stilling want see her picture and find where girl ghost's family who... soon. I will go to Library in Sulphur, Ok. I suspected murder maybe I am wrong. My some pastors shocked too and gave me verses in Bible. I believed that God planned for my life what I saw little girl ghost. I prayed God so God showed me many vision. I wish, I NEVER SEEN GHOST myself. I not expect that..... I suspect that girl ghost trying communicate with me.

Reba, Right that I believe Holy Spirit. I feeling that is different about ghost between Holy Spirit.

How image, I NEVER tell any my family what happened true story I saw little girl ghost in OSD. I don't know how I saying to them. I am afraid that they no idea nothing. If I tell them what they saying? or I keep quiet till I die.

Last edited:
I emailed to (DRS) office in OSD about little girl ghost. He shocked about that. He called me SUPER GHOST! LOL! I found out my best friend who deaf daughter saw tooo little girl ghost in 2007. Her deaf mom did reported Supt. The new Supt NOT BELIEVED HER STORY! :dunno::| I was very upset that. My good friend told who deaf mom and daughter both about my story. They shocked it still there little girl ghost since 1945 to now...

Wonder if you knew Brian Joseph Harnois who worked at Ghost Hunter, but he quit. I missed him! Sometime that he did stupid but still like him!:giggle: :P

I emailed to (DRS) office in OSD about little girl ghost. He shocked about that. He called me SUPER GHOST! LOL! I found out my best friend who deaf daughter saw tooo little girl ghost in 2007. Her deaf mom did reported Supt. The new Supt NOT BELIEVED HER STORY! :dunno::| I was very upset that. My good friend told who deaf mom and daughter both about my story. They shocked it still there little girl ghost since 1945 to now...
wow interesting that she is still around the school

Wonder if you knew Brian Joseph Harnois who worked at Ghost Hunter, but he quit. I missed him! Sometime that he did stupid but still like him!:giggle: :P

Brian is in Ghost Hunter International and he is in Europe right now with new ghost hunting team i saw him he didn't quit he move to new group
he states not long ago that he still enjoying ghost hunting

wow interesting that she is still around the school

Brian is in Ghost Hunter International and he is in Europe right now with new ghost hunting team i saw him he didn't quit he move to new group
he states not long ago that he still enjoying ghost hunting

:hmm:... Do you member forum at Ghost hunter Taps? If not then you will find there post regarding Brian leaving the show?? huh :(:(:(

For Everyone...

Go fill out new member and you will find more info there ;)

The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS)

gosh! I found out yesterday. (little girl ghost) she was name Helen Gough. Her sister name is Susan Gough. I am still digging and digging....
Helen was first born and sec sister Susan. I think Susan is a live. I will find out more... I found out also, Helen was born in Indiana State. Helen was 9 yrs old and died. More,,, Her dad supt was very lovely and love deaf community and supportive! Her dad was broke heart lost love her first daughter. Her mom blonde hair and blue eye like look Helen.

gosh! I found out yesterday. (little girl ghost) she was name Helen Gough. Her sister name is Susan Gough. I am still digging and digging....
Helen was first born and sec sister Susan. I think Susan is a live. I will find out more... I found out also, Helen was born in Indiana State. Helen was 9 yrs old and died. More,,, Her dad supt was very lovely and love deaf community and supportive! Her dad was broke heart lost love her first daughter. Her mom blonde hair and blue eye like look Helen.

Wow... Keep post update! :D

Once my grandpa passed away and I have seen him in my dream several times. I was so surprise that he always be there for me beccause he wanted to tell me he loved and missed me. I felt good and happy to see him in my dream.

Once my grandpa passed away and I have seen him in my dream several times. I was so surprise that he always be there for me beccause he wanted to tell me he loved and missed me. I felt good and happy to see him in my dream.

Awww, that's so sweet to hear. I'm glad it made you feel good and happy. :)

Well, if you find out anything more, let us know. I'm dying of curiousity.

I found out Helen's sister Susan died too. I will go to Court downtown soon. I am looking her relatives. I found out Her dad moved to Washington DC from Sulphur, OK. went to worked Closed Caption set it up in TV. I not sure it yet.

Interesting! I know now, I checked it out my Deaf Heritage A Narrative History of Deaf America book about John Gough. Yes, it is there! page 267 and 268 He retired to Pittwillow farm in Pennsylvania. He was worked film CC.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't yet been moved to the Religion section since it's about life after death, and spiritual beliefs.

Back