Are ghosts real?

Do you believe ghosts - regardless of what form - exist in our world?

Last night I felt something on my leg, like a nudge. I woke up and looked around - there was no one. Puzzled, I went back to sleep (after checking on my girls, of course). It happened again - this time I was a little spooked. I looked under the bed (yes, I get a gold star for bravery for that) and around my room. The door was closed, so I know it weren't my daughters - whom I checked on again to make sure they were safe.

This morning I was making lunches when my oldest daughter came up to me and asked, "How was sister last night?" I asked her what did she mean by how Isabelle was doing. She said, "Not Isabelle. My other sister. She came and visited us last night. Said she loved you and she will come to visit again -soon. And Mommy - she looked just like me!"

I dropped her lunch box, shocked. I excused myself for a few moments to be alone. I never shaked as bad as I did this morning.

Her twin sister had died at birth, more than five years ago. No one has told her about her twin yet.

But this isn't our first incident of the "visits." When my oldest daughter was only three, she had a tea party. There were several teddy bears/stuffed rabbits sitting - but one chair was empty. I asked her, "Well, who is sitting in this chair." She looked at me like I was dumb. "Mommy - Lilly is. You know Lilly! She lives with God but plays with me a lot." She proceeded to pretend to pour tea and then she looked at me, "Mommy - she has brown hair and brown eyes - just like me!"

I got goose bumps up my neck. Lilly was the name of her twin sister...with brown hair and brown eyes.

Was it an imaginary friend? Or her sister's ghost? What do you think? Are ghosts real?
Yes I do believe in ghosts. Cool, u feel someone touch you. I used get that alot when I was a child, many time I felt them touch me and I woke up fast and saw them. My first experience began when I was 4, I was sleeping and felt someone touch me and woke me up. I saw this man standing by my bed and watched me. Of course I got scared but he kept come back almost every night and I became used to it. I even tried to touch him but he moved away. I used get out of bed and chased him around the house till he left the house. Then I went back to bed. He stayed with me till I went to deaf school and never saw him again. But my brother did saw him years later and never admit to me except he told my mother about him. Now I wonder if this ghostly man still live in house with new people live there.

What happened to Sallie in Kansas?

Sallie was a little girl like I guess 6 or 7 year old go back like 1900's or so. Her father was crazy. So Sallie mother as caught having an affair with a black man. And Sallie's father went crazy and killed the black man and he grabbed Sallie and throw her out in the COLD snow to freezed to death. So he killed her and then himself.

Sallie was a little girl like I guess 6 or 7 year old go back like 1900's or so. Her father was crazy. So Sallie mother as caught having an affair with a black man. And Sallie's father went crazy and killed the black man and he grabbed Sallie and throw her out in the COLD snow to freezed to death. So he killed her and then himself.

ooooo, a story similar to that except for throwing her into a lake to drown and then hung himself...Weird...everyone had their interesting stories back in the old days.

Ever heard this ghost writer, Charles Adams III? I have all of his books. Even he has my two local ghost stories...

QUOTE=jazzy;929979]Yes I do believe in ghosts. Cool, u feel someone touch you. I used get that alot when I was a child, many time I felt them touch me and I woke up fast and saw them. My first experience began when I was 4, I was sleeping and felt someone touch me and woke me up. I saw this man standing by my bed and watched me. Of course I got scared but he kept come back almost every night and I became used to it. I even tried to touch him but he moved away. I used get out of bed and chased him around the house till he left the house. Then I went back to bed. He stayed with me till I went to deaf school and never saw him again. But my brother did saw him years later and never admit to me except he told my mother about him. Now I wonder if this ghostly man still live in house with new people live there.[/QUOTE]

:jaw: Whoa. Your brother saw him, too?!

ooooo, a story similar to that except for throwing her into a lake to drown and then hung himself...Weird...everyone had their interesting stories back in the old days.

Ever heard this ghost writer, Charles Adams III? I have all of his books. Even he has my two local ghost stories...

ah no but please tell me I love to hear it!

Why did he blame Sallie? I guess he was too crazy to be rational. Now, that is sooooo sad.

QUOTE=jazzy;929979]Yes I do believe in ghosts. Cool, u feel someone touch you. I used get that alot when I was a child, many time I felt them touch me and I woke up fast and saw them. My first experience began when I was 4, I was sleeping and felt someone touch me and woke me up. I saw this man standing by my bed and watched me. Of course I got scared but he kept come back almost every night and I became used to it. I even tried to touch him but he moved away. I used get out of bed and chased him around the house till he left the house. Then I went back to bed. He stayed with me till I went to deaf school and never saw him again. But my brother did saw him years later and never admit to me except he told my mother about him. Now I wonder if this ghostly man still live in house with new people live there.

:jaw: Whoa. Your brother saw him, too?![/QUOTE]
yes and his wife too, they won't admit to me but to my mother. I told my mother about him few years ago and she was surprised and told me that my brother saw him too.

Why did he blame Sallie? I guess he was too crazy to be rational. Now, that is sooooo sad.

Yep probaby so,, I also think he threw her out there in cold freezed to death because he just have been in jealous rage and think Sallie not his child.

What about when Jesus returned to speak with Mary (after he had risen from the dead)? ;). Oh, dear. Demons. I hate to think my daughter is speaking to a demon at her bear tea party. That would totally creep me out. I do firmly believe that demons (various forms) live among us, as you and Reba had mentioned.
Jesus wasn't a ghost; He was resurrected--that is, alive again.

REMINDER....

TOMORROW... On Wed on March 5.... Channel Scfi

NEW Program of GHOST HUNTER!!!! Yayayayay... :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
True Story!

"OSD (Oklahoma School for the Deaf) Ghost Mysterious Dorm"

I wanted to share with you now. I am not make it up a story. I had a bad experience with a ghost myself. I was there OSD from 1966 to 1973. I typed a true story ghost in 2001. I never forgot that when I was little girl in OSD.

In Read Hall (dorm building) Happened night I fell asleep around 11pm. I saw girl with long curly hair and white long gown. She jump on the bed over and over then hop to another bed. I got up from my bed and face to face. I signed HEY!!! And yelled out STOP! (In my mind wanted that girl leave alone my all friends still asleep.) But my housekeeper turn on the light and saw me. I confused that I saw my friend still asleep then wake with light on. My friend told me FINISHED!!!! I GASPED. I stand up near her bed. I saw different face with short brown hair and red pajamas. My housekeeper say to me go bed!!! and told me spank one more time!! My housekeeper left and turn off light. I was still confused and boiled. I was stubborn and got up. I already knew my houseparent will coming again. I checked another deaf girl and I grabbed her blanket off!!!I realized that she is not her when houseparent turn on light at sametime. I saw a deaf girl have pink pajamas short and blonde curly hair almost same ghost girl. Housekeeper grabbed my arm and mad at me! She told me to get out! I stubborn, ran to grabbed all blanket off the bed in dorm and all deaf girls came to me and complained to me what I doing? Housekeeper told girls to go bed now! She grabbed my arm again and took me to back in the hall. Housekeeper grabbed me very hard and locked me in the door. I yelled her that really hurts!!! She asked me why I bothered girls still asleep? I explained her what happened with curly hair and white gown girl (girl ghost). Housekeeper plan to spank me. I clashed and challenged with a housekeeper and I told her you are not my housekeeper and you can't spank me! I asked her where is other housekeeper name C....D...??? She was sick at time. She told me that she take care boys on third floor and girls on second floor at one night. She was nervous and look away from me and grab a cigarette and light it. I shocked it!!! She told me to sit down on the downstair. She sat beside me. She had carry ashtray box with her from her pocket. I asked why carry that? She not want get caught and trouble smoking in building. I asked her are you scared? She said yes!!! :Ohno:And You are smart that you saw a ghost in the dorm. I gasped and SHOCKED myself! I asked her what time and it was at midnight. She was very shaking and told me not to tell all girls in dorm because she not want them cry and scare. I was puzzled, all boys upstair saw the ghost and they are smart. The deaf boys told her alllll the time and made her NERVOUS!!! I was the only deaf girl the I saw a ghost girl in dorm!!! After she finished her cigarette, she told me to keep quiet and go bed now. She told me promise me by giving me a candy to keep me quiet!!!! She counted 1, 2, 3 to me to go bed she left. While She open the door for me and I went to back to bed really FAST and cover blanket over my face!!! I SCARED!!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:
Next morning, all deaf girls came to me my bed and took out my blanket off and came to me complained why I bothered them all night? I ran to bathroom and take toothpaste my teeth. They hit my back and pushed me out! I did not answer their answer because a housekeeper told me to keep quiet because she will give me a candy for her sake!!! Then in the evening, when other deaf kids gone and I met her and she gave me a Hersey candy bar!!!I took it and ran bathroom. I ate it.

.............fffeeewww later week............. Interesting story here ,,,,

I was asleep and I saw a ghost girl with a blonde hair walked toward me. I sat up and removed the blanket from my bed. A long blonde braided hair with a bow on the back have a very beautiful bright aura around the girl. She had a white dress with a bow the on her front chest plus a square scarf on her back. Also, it has a ruffled skirt from the waist down. A pair of black shoes with a lace sock. My thought with her why you caused me stirring around the trouble with those deaf girls happened at the other night. I had to keep it quiet in here so I do not want to make any more noises in dorm room again. You know that a housekeeper almost spanked me because of you did caused it. the girl's head was tilted sideway. I was surprised that she made me boiling going away to keep me cool off. I was puzzled. She smiled and hopped away from me with her toy, it is like a metal ring going round with a wood stick attached to it that she swing it back and forth. She gradually went away and disappeared into the air, I was shocked!!!:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw: I went back bed and covered myself with a blanket! PEACE OUT!

Last one, happened story,

few weeks later, I wait my parents pick me up and not yet arrive. I remembered that housekeeper and she asked me if I want eat ice cream and cake. I said fine and told need permission for other housekeeper. She said fine and come back in few hours. I rode with her to her house and eat ice cream and cake there. I asked her why you not leave OSD? She smoking while, She said because she need to pay the bills, etc. She gave me terrible look face that Sulphur, OK is a haunted place for many years!!!! She see many years Sulphur, OK is a monster place. I was clashed and challenged with her. Thats her while I rode with her. I never forgot story here!!

I believe in Ghosts or whatever you call them!

Hi, I'm new here.

My 29 year old hearing daughter is like 'Jennifer Love Hewitt' the Ghost Whisperer and hears people talking to her but most of the times, she won't accept them. Only will accept deceased family members .... her deceased grandfather came to her a year ago to warn my husband of his failing health and to say that his living mother will pass on very soon. Sure enough, he visited the doctor & found that he had a depression problem which is now being addressed. His mother is now at death's door, in the last stages of Parkinson's Disease.

My daughter always tells us of these incidents she has often as we are not easily spooked by them. Even though, she does get some bad ones come through and tells them off. :rl:

I find it fascinating! with Ghost Whisperer & Medium TV shows.

Jesus is a myth. From the Egyptians about 5000 years ago.... and still here.!
:topic: That's a whole different subject. We don't want to take this thread to an opposite direction. ;)

Those ghosts stories in this thread got me *goose bumps* :cold:

Yes I do beleive in ghosts, I experienced with it before. I shared my experience in other threads at few years ago. I will pull my stories over here when I FIND them.

But pet ghost? I can't image it until I withnessed it... I alway thought human but animal???

Some of you know that Kim, my 3 years old cat killed by road accident last 27th September 2007.

My both sons told me that they saw Kim running fast then disappeared quickly in dining room sometimes. I suggested them that it could be Blacky, one of 3 cats? Later my hubby said the same thing what he spot Kim run to disappear real fast in dinning room. I said nothing and thought to myself that it could be imagery...?

Until one day, last December - we forbid cats alone in room where the Xmas tree was decorated. They are allow go in when we are AROUND. Anyway, I got up as 2 cats were slept on our bed and went downstair and saw other cat slept in kitchen. I make sure none of cats go in room and then shut the door to open all window roll shutters.. and was around around to dinning room and spot Kim run real FAST and disappear FAST. Exactly form of Kim's body... I was like :cold: and want to think it's Blacky, my one of 3 cats could be...? After finish to open all window shutter and check Blacky either she is under sofa or tiled-stoved. None... so I went back to check ... 2 cats were still slept on my bed where my hubby still slept. :cold: I realized what my sons and hubby said is true.

Few days later after I spot Kim, on New Year Eve - We made sure that 3 cats won't go out of our house before we left for New Year Eve party. Danny, my oldest son was like huh because we keep cats out of mud-room carefully before we leave... We were :pissed: when Danny said to us that he didn't notice that Blacky ran out of our house as he open the door so it took us over half hour to look for Blacky and call her name... no reply... keep on... I feel cold and went back in house and check cats... All of 3 cats are still in... I was like :confused: because Danny said that Blacky ran out of house but Blacky is still in room. I called them at our yard that Blacky is in... Danny was like WHAT and said that he DID saw it... We suggested him that it could be that he confused Blacky with Kim? After that, no more... It look like that Kim disappeared out of our house and leave us alone on the same time Danny saw it as he opened the door on New Year Eve.

I will post other story soon.

Back