A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Saw my neighbor throwing turtles from his cantelope patch, and I chided him. He said they just come back when he moves them away from his garden, so...I made a deal for him to call me when he has turtles and I will put them someplace far away.

The Jags victory win over my Patriots is for my late friend HOHDoug! He was a Jaguars fan. I miss him !

If there's one thing I really dislike about this board, it's the wanna-be's. One such post today was a perfect example of that. Sigh.

I am looking forward Sunday football! I am good relaxing and enjoying my Friday :)

weird that during the week when I go to work, I feel great but each weekend since returning to work 3 weeks ago, I feel crappy. Not sick but getting hit with allergies, extremely sore body (the first week due to moving my classroom furniture and hauling heavy bins), and now this weekend...stomach cramps. It is weird but I guess it is a good thing because it would not be fun to feel crappy at work. I need all the energy I can to work with high school kids with severe intellectual disabilities and a teacher aide who doesnt know ASL.

Hmmm, copper prices are high, so it's time for me to open up the shed and sell sell sell. :)

Last edited:
What didn’t sell?
Hah. That was then, and tomorrow is another day. Funny how things turn around so quickly. For the past couple days I was a cook, a plumber, shopper, listener and tutor (in algebra...lol). The rest of this week ought to be a blast. :)

Hah. That was then, and tomorrow is another day. Funny how things turn around so quickly. For the past couple days I was a cook, a plumber, shopper, listener and tutor (in algebra...lol). The rest of this week ought to be a blast. :)
You are man of many hats :)

Ok, it’s an old post heehee I am using my iPhone so not much for me to read post histories. I don’t live on AD like some people here :)

You are man of many hats :)

Ok, it’s an old post heehee I am using my iPhone so not much for me to read post histories. I don’t live on AD like some people here :)
You're very kind. But even though I am home early today, it doesn't feel right to say I live here. ;)

Back