A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

I'm only doing what they have done to me. They have asked me for sources, names, etc. so I figured if she was going to say others have done the same thing that Mateen did, she should be able to come up with them.
I did not say others have done the same thing that Mateen did on Facebook. I said maybe they did not because they weren't social media savvy.

I said that other killers used other means of making their statements.

However, you might find this interesting:

http://listverse.com/2015/07/03/10-chilling-manifestos-from-killers/

I did not say others have done the same thing that Mateen did on Facebook. I said maybe they did not because they weren't social media savvy.

I said that other killers used other means of making their statements.

However, you might find this interesting:

http://listverse.com/2015/07/03/10-chilling-manifestos-from-killers/
Seen it a couple days ago. All these killers posted before they committed their murders. Mateen on the other hand called in while he was killing his victims, went on Facebook, etc. I haven't seen another one that did it while he was killing his victims.

No, Frankly not.... Reba was saying not everyone has social media and no one really knows who has what so thats irrelevant.
You have to go back to last weeks posts about Orlando. They were asking me for sources, names, etc. basically because I was badmouthing the NRA and gun control.

How much more? I have now seen two reports that say he only has either 1.5 or 1.3 million in his campaign coffers as of today. I don't understand what acquired int he last few days means. Sorry
Donald Trump Starts Summer Push With Crippling Money Deficit - The ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/06/.../donald-trump-money-campaign.ht.

how much loot has the trump campaign generated as in earned as in acquired in the last few days?

if you do not know what that means as a question.
cool

Most did their social media confessions after the fact.
Maybe this was so they wouldn't stopped by the police , the police use the social media to see what people are planning to do or brag about some crime they already committed .

Maybe this was so they wouldn't stopped by the police , the police use the social media to see what people are planning to do or brag about some crime they already committed .
I'm sure thare are many reasons why they do it: remorse, bragging about what they have done, expressing why they did what they did, wanting closure for what they have done, etc. it goes on and on.

and...

your point is what again?

that killers for a cause don't use social media or something...is that it?

Well I couldn't be prouder. We have a new addition to our family. A healthy AR-15. Pics to follow. :afro:

I'm sure thare are many reasons why they do it: remorse, bragging about what they have done, expressing why they did what they did, wanting closure for what they have done, etc. it goes on and on.
True whatever their reasons were it works in the police favor so .

Back