A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Blunt objects kill more people than guns. It's well documented. In fact frying pans are deadly weapons. I've been chased with one. :afro:

Hi Seb,

The UK has officially voted to EXIT from EU so it means pro-gun groups and Trump will going win so you can rest your debate now for 4 years until 2020.

I'm pulling your legs, but oh wait, you have crappy 70s shag carpet at home, that's California, I means Kalifornia. :lol: :rofl:
This is California, we have hardwood floors. Trump has to get past the convention first and that isn't going to be easy: his party is already working overtime to try and dump him and go with another candidate. Even if he makes it past the convention, his campaign will implode because of lack of money and his being unable to speak because his foot is lodged in his mouth. I'm leaning toward none of the above as my candidate for President.

This is California, we have hardwood floors. Trump has to get past the convention first and that isn't going to be easy: his party is already working overtime to try and dump him and go with another candidate. Even if he makes it past the convention, his campaign will implode because of lack of money and his being unable to speak because his foot is lodged in his mouth. I'm leaning toward none of the above as my candidate for President.

lack of money?

im no trump fan, but we both know lack of money is not what he or his campaign need much to worry about..

given how much loot in a mere 2 days they have acquired...

You should know that I'm pulling your legs.

My bedroom carpet is made from California.

Pure disrespect.... really?
I'm only doing what they have done to me. They have asked me for sources, names, etc. so I figured if she was going to say others have done the same thing that Mateen did, she should be able to come up with them.

You should know that I'm pulling your legs.

My bedroom carpet is made from California.
I know you were! I just thought I would give you some additional info.
lack of money?

im no trump fan, but we both know lack of money is not what he or his campaign need much to worry about..

given how much loot in a mere 2 days they have acquired...
The newspaper today said Trump only has 1.5 million in his coffers at this time and Hillary has over 42 million. Trump has money, but doesn't have an endless supply. His main problem is going to be his mouth and knowing when to keep it shut. Personally, I'm hoping for a third party candidate to come along and get us out of this predicament we are in. Almost anyone is better than Hillary and the Donald.

I know you were! I just thought I would give you some additional info.

The newspaper today said Trump only has 1.5 million in his coffers at this time and Hillary has over 42 million. Trump has money, but doesn't have an endless supply. His main problem is going to be his mouth and knowing when to keep it shut. Personally, I'm hoping for a third party candidate to come along and get us out of this predicament we are in. Almost anyone is better than Hillary and the Donald.

no he has allot more then that....

how much have they acquired int he last few days?

anyway..

I'm only doing what they have done to me. They have asked me for sources, names, etc. so I figured if she was going to say others have done the same thing that Mateen did, she should be able to come up with them.
No, Frankly not.... Reba was saying not everyone has social media and no one really knows who has what so thats irrelevant.

In April 2015, I finally got my chance to practice a little on guns. It was not bad. I'm forward to do more practices again whenever I have my time. :)

Back