A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

because some people don't feel like capable or suitable to handle the self-defense with guns, also like I told to Reba, most gay and lesbian people aren't interested in guns, exception of serve or served in military, also some of them don't want to deal with legal issues that related to guns and some of them have mental illnesses.

FYI, I'm not capable to defend myself with guns due to my mental condition (depression, anxiety and PTSD) so my psychiatrist told me to stay away from guns, also I'm very nervous about attempt to defend myself that could result in permanent damage or loss. My parents told me that they were stressed with guns when they used to carry before I was born so not anymore after I was born and they locked guns in safe box - out of my sight for rest of my childhood. I don't felt that gun will deter the mugging without stressful tactic, but it will be very different if I was woman - easily to be assaulted and raped.

I'm not planning to live or visit the bad neighborhood and I avoid those area like plague.

If gay clubs aren't gun free zone anymore and there are no active CCW/OC in clubs so who will going to protect? Armed security guards? I don't think there are best solution.
I understand that some people can't or won't own guns for very good reasons. I certainly don't advocate forcing or even encouraging people to own guns if they don't want to. My only concern is that people who have the right to own guns not be interfered with.

That still makes our general society safer. If more good citizens are armed throughout our country, then there's more chances for them to protect themselves, their loved ones, and other threatened people in their presence. It's not necessary or possible to have 100% arming of the good people.

If people can't or won't arm themselves, that's their choice. There are many good reasons. Health (mental and physical), family situations, lack of money (guns are expensive), personal conviction, etc.

No, if you have mental illnesses that involve suicidal thoughts or attempt so psychiatrist tell you to stay away from guns at all.

I used to have suicidal thoughts often so that why they told me to stay away from guns, period, also I ended up overnight at psych ward. If I have guns so I could misuse it to ruin my life.

Reba told me to stay away from guns too.

Having suicidal thoughts is considered to be a danger to yourself.

Not in Orlando - they used metal detector and screen patrons out for any metal or guns, even they only carried handgun before they got blasted by shooter with semi-automatic guns.
Still a security guard.... actually a "Bouncer" worked for the club... the metal detector is a deterent but it does nothing but beep. The Bouncer is actually just a punching bag... they really cant do shit other than throw a disorderly out, they are not there to shield the patrions.

Still a security guard.... actually a "Bouncer" worked for the club... the metal detector is a deterent but it does nothing but beep. The Bouncer is actually just a punching bag... they really cant do shit other than throw a disorderly out, they are not there to shield the patrions.

I'm too old to visit clubs and they are only popular for 18-25.

Having suicidal thoughts is considered to be a danger to yourself.

then no more guns for me and the depression is unlikely to recovered permanently.

Being deafblind and unable to drive is one of most stressful thing in my life, so I don't want to make stress worse.

But, it is handy for self-defense at home - no stress and my favorite rifle is M16 or M4.

Last edited:
18264_10152715194310197_7258297720946034551_n.jpg

These people don't want to blow people up, they want to see their victims have fear in their eyes and watch them die. Omar Mateen asked if the shooting was trending on Facebook before he died. Talk to a psychologist and they will tell you why these nuts do what they do.

I wouldn't say it's a fraud. A friend of mine who is a psychologist told me exactly what I posted and it all boils down to control. So I will give you that one. However, the mass murderers that are going into schools, clubs, etc. and shooting and killing all the people won't resort to bombs according to him because they want to see the victims and be basically in control one last time before they take their own life or are killed in their rampage. The bombers want to get away and carry on their fight another day.

I wouldn't say it's a fraud. A friend of mine who is a psychologist told me exactly what I posted and it all boils down to control. So I will give you that one. However, the mass murderers that are going into schools, clubs, etc. and shooting and killing all the people won't resort to bombs according to him because they want to see the victims and be basically in control one last time before they take their own life or are killed in their rampage. The bombers want to get away and carry on their fight another day.

nonsense

as it does not address the motives behind those adherents to a religious or political cause who kill for that cause.

people DO kill other people for their religion, or their political ideology.

on earth they do
sadly

nonsense

as it does not address the motives behind those adherents to a religious or political cause who kill for that cause.

people DO kill other people for their religion, or their political ideology.

on earth they do
sadly

WELL WE AGREE ON ONE THING! However, the Lanza's and the Mateen's of this world want to see their victims die. They have no intention of carrying on the fight another day.

WELL WE AGREE ON ONE THING! However, the Lanza's and the Mateen's of this world want to see their victims die. They have no intention of carrying on the fight another day.

killers for their religious cause who are getting 70 goat virgins with allah anyway arent too concerned with living another day...
history is drowned with examples of people who kill for their cause...

educate yourself.

i like your "its all bat shit crazy" analysis of history and what moves people and such...

its good comedy..

the word assassin even comes form a group who killed for their cause and didn't give a damn if they lived or died
but
we can ignore all that..
cuz
only those who see mickymouse and chat with rogerrabit kill people......

O I C

now back to the real world.....

Last edited:
killers for their religious cause who are getting 70 goat virgins with allah anyway arent too concerned with living another day...
history is drowned with examples of people who kill for their cause...

educate yourself.

i like your "its all bat shit crazy" analysis of history and what moves people and such...

its good comedy..

the word assassin even comes form a group who killed for their cause and didn't give a damn if they lived or died
but
we can ignore all that..
cuz
only those who see mickymouse and chat with rogerrabit kill people......

O I C

now back to the real world.....

You've been watching too many movies!

You've been watching too many movies!

you can do better then that.

why not better argue your "theyre all bat shit crazy" idea of political philosophy and history.

some here, myself included with an interest in political theory and movements will be happy to chat with you

for instance your take on Qutb? was it really that hooker who laughed at him in boston the cause for radical islams resurgence? or is there something more to it then the size of qutbs dick? what of his influence on the current dynamic of anti imperialist struggles in north Africa and the middle east..especially in its manifestation of anti colonial struggles and discourse,..?.

you may wish to start with Fanon, but i urge you to go back further.

im also interested in how your ideas of "they're all bat shit crazy" cross with and challenge Foucaults.. madness and civilization...

you brought up film, ie movies and watching them, what is your take on the dominance or lack of dominance of the ocular in the present methods used regarding the image and the torture in isis videos? or the bloody spectacle of orlando, which has caught the worlds fixed gaze, not so much by the bodies left behind but more so by the use of images in t the public square to frame a current ideological hegemony...one position sanctified by the blood of fallen martyrs ....orlandos dead, and one that's beyond the pale.?

so much to discuss. much more then "they're all batshit crazy" can adequately capture.

to some
myself included "they're all batshit crazy" just doesn't cut it, dont be an under achiever.
we prefer, even seek more depth in forming our thoughts and engaging in discussion with others.

maybe you can too

yes yes...seb..
movies are nice..
books are better

educate yourself and you'll see the world is much more then what can be pigeonholed into your soundbite.

They can take all guns away, but smart people with access to machine shops will make them, dumb people will fabricate them. ( they even make them in prisons out of pipes, pens....ect.
I know people can made homemade guns , my dad would had been able to this is his buckle factory if he had wanted to. He had all kind of machined and sheets of metal etc. I just saw on the news recently someone was busted with a homemade gun.

you can do better then that.

why not better argue your "theyre all bat shit crazy" idea of political philosophy and history.

some here, myself included with an interest in political theory and movements will be happy to chat with you

for instance your take on Qutb? was it really that hooker who laughed at him in boston the cause for radical islams resurgence? or is there something more to it then the size of qutbs dick? what of his influence on the current dynamic of anti imperialist struggles in north Africa and the middle east..especially in its manifestation of anti colonial struggles and discourse,..?.

you may wish to start with Fanon, but i urge you to go back further.

im also interested in how your ideas of "they're all bat shit crazy" cross with and challenge Foucaults.. madness and civilization...

you brought up film, ie movies and watching them, what is your take on the dominance or lack of dominance of the ocular in the present methods used regarding the image and the torture in isis videos? or the bloody spectacle of orlando, which has caught the worlds fixed gaze, not so much by the bodies left behind but more so by the use of images in t the public square to frame a current ideological hegemony...one position sanctified by the blood of fallen martyrs ....orlandos dead, and one that's beyond the pale.?

so much to discuss. much more then "they're all batshit crazy" can adequately capture.

to some
myself included "they're all batshit crazy" just doesn't cut it, dont be an under achiever.
we prefer, even seek more depth in forming our thoughts and engaging in discussion with others.

maybe you can too

yes yes...seb..
movies are nice..
books are better

educate yourself and you'll see the world is much more then what can be pigeonholed into your soundbite.
I'll make it short and sweet, I never said all of them are crazy, you read that into what I said, but you have been reading more in to what I wrote than I actually wrote.

Back