A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

giphy.gif
Those crazy Russians! :lol:

Interesting enough, the Illinois CCL passing quals are shooting at a B27 (24"x45") 10 shots each at 5yds, 7yds and 10yds. Hitting anywhere in the "black" scores as a hit. 70% (21) hits in the black passes. (shown is stock photo)
22-Practice-CCW-target.jpg

Critics shoot holes in widely cited gun study

. . . The study, titled “Public Mass Shooters and Firearms: A Cross-National Study of 171 Countries,” concluded that “The United States and other nations with high firearm ownership rates may be particularly susceptible to future public mass shootings, even if they are relatively peaceful or mentally healthy according to other national indicators....”

More:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/28/critics-shoot-holes-in-widely-cited-gun-study.html

Gun Hero of the Day: Gold Medal Olympian Kim Rhodes

When Olympic athletes speak out in favor of “progressive” causes, they make front page news in the United States. But when a multiple gold medal winner at multiple Olympics speaks in favor of the Second Amendment and self defense, it was the foreign press that covered the issue. Kim Rhodes from theguardian.com:

“When you look at these events that have been occurring, they’ve been occurring in some of the strictest gun law countries in the world,” she said. “You have Paris, you have San Bernardino, which was actually in a gun-free zone, so, yeah, it’s actually something that you take into consideration.

“For me personally, I realize the first responsibility of a police officer is to respond to an incident and for me personally, in that five minutes or 10 minutes or 20 minutes in some cases that it takes for them to get there, how do you want to stand there? I would rather have my second amendment right.”

Source: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...-self-defense-second-amendment-infringements/

Oh, yes. She already called 911. She had a phone in her hand the whole time. Everything happened in seconds. Polices are just few minutes or longer, who knows. Timing is everything.

What do you think about the Intratec 9mm AB-10? (It's not mine; asking for a friend.)

Attachments

• luger.jpg
    luger.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 7
Back