A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

I'll make it short and sweet, I never said all of them are crazy, you read that into what I said, but you have been reading more in to what I wrote than I actually wrote.

you have actually stated all of them are crazy.
numerous times
you do every chance you get re people getting killed in mass shootings.

recently we even had a chat re my suggestion to air drop prozac and shrinks behind isis lines as that seems sin your eyes what is needed to end that plm...

considering you refuse to even consider the possibility that mateen killed for a cause rather then for rogerrabit..its not surprising..
thus my questions to you.

Republicans had staged a similar protest in 2008. Democrats controlling the House at the time turned off the cameras amid a GOP push for a vote to expand oil and gas drilling. Republicans occupied the floor, delivering speeches after then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent the House on its August recess. Pelosi ordered the cameras turned off.

No difference with stupid two parties.

you have actually stated all of them are crazy.
numerous times
you do every chance you get re people getting killed in mass shootings.

recently we even had a chat re my suggestion to air drop prozac and shrinks behind isis lines as that seems sin your eyes what is needed to end that plm...

considering you refuse to even consider the possibility that mateen killed for a cause rather then for rogerrabit..its not surprising..
thus my questions to you.
What I said is the shooters that go in and kill in mass are by and large crazy or have a mental disorder and they want control over the situation and to see the fear in their victims and watch them die, such as Mateen who called 911, went on Facebook, etc and laughed as he was shooting some of his victims. Some are captured alive and some are gunned down or take their own lives. If you go back to Charles Whitman in 1966, who shot his victims from the tower at the University of Austin, his autopsy showed that he had glioblastoma multiforme (brain cancer)which more than likely led him to do what he did and he had requested the autopsy take place to see why he did what he did because he had an urge to kill. Adam Lanza had his own issues as did the Columbine shooters, and others. The religious nuts are crazy, but in a different kind of way: They are killing for and have bought in to the cleric or whomever has basically brainwashed them to kill to go to a better place with 17, 42, or whatever number of virgins as their reward for killing non believers. they will blow themselves up to try and kill as many as they can, plant explosives to do the same and hopefully get away with it, to blow more people up tomorrow, the next day, next week, month, etc. The first ones you can do something to stop them if you are given the means (which in the U.S. is tough to do because they haven't done anything yet and probable cause isn't good enough until they have actually done something). The second group is almost impossible to stop.

What I said is the shooters that go in and kill in mass are by and large crazy or have a mental disorder

in other words you refuse to accept that people do actually kill for a cause. in the case of orlando the killer not only stated who he was killing for but the actual organization he was killing for....yet..you refuse to accept the killers own statements, and instead rather, claim it was done for rogerrabit...

and they want control over the situation and to see the fear in their victims and watch them die, such as Mateen who called 911, went on Facebook, etc and laughed as he was shooting some of his victims.

yes..
they are not mutually exclusive. one can kill for their cause and also wish to see their victims suffer, and also wish to see how the media plays the killing. ISIS is notorious regarding how they use propaganda....its not surprising at all. only to those like you who wont accept that people actually DO kill for a cause...rather then rogerrabit....

Some are captured alive and some are gunned down or take their own lives.

indeed and some fly planes into buildings....

If you go back to Charles Whitman in 1966, who shot his victims from the tower at the University of Austin, his autopsy showed that he had glioblastoma multiforme (brain cancer)which more than likely led him to do what he did and he had requested the autopsy take place to see why he did what he did because he had an urge to kill.

this is irrelevant. it would be relevant if this killer killed for a cause, stating which organization he was doing it for, and that organization in turn accept responsibility for the actions...and stated he killed for them..

did they?

why not compare the orlando shooter with other known shooters and attackers that did their deed for their cause....an ideology, an organization....for political goals....oh right...

peopel dont kill for ideology or religion or politics....

right i forgot.....(roll eyes)

Adam Lanza had his own issues as did the Columbine shooters, and others. .

again irrelevant...

The religious nuts are crazy, but in a different kind of way:

or more likely they are dedicated adherents for their cause thus will murder people to further their causes goal

im well aware that for many you included its just easier to accept people killing people because rogerrabit told them, its allot harder to accept human beings killing each other over political and religious ideology.....

They are killing for and have bought in to the cleric or whomever has basically brainwashed them to kill to go to a better place with 17, 42, or whatever number of virgins as their reward for killing non believers. they will blow themselves up to try and kill as many as they can, plant explosives to do the same and hopefully get away with it, to blow more people up tomorrow, the next day, next week, month, etc. The first ones you can do something to stop them if you are given the means (which in the U.S. is tough to do because they haven't done anything yet and probable cause isn't good enough until they have actually done something). The second group is almost impossible to stop.

ideology (which ever that maybe...)drives people to do the most evil acts. those people are not crazy...or in touch with rogerrabit because those acts are evil...most people that is most who do evil for ideology are sane.

history of ocurse gives us allot of examples...

we can view nazi germany as an example, and all the germans in it, and that fought for it and supported it, as bat shit crazy...and be rather dismissive of it all..you Know if only we could of air dropped some prozac and shrinks behind enemy lines at d day...it would of been a love fest and all that..rather then what it became...

alright...

but vast majority of nazi were not crazy...those who did the killing where not crazy...they were normal healthy human beings..driven by their cause...which to them was the prime motivator..prozac and your shirnks wouldn't of done squat regarding the ideology that drove them to kill.

we can view american colonial expansion and the conquest and murder of the natives just done by crazed whites lacking their prozac......if only the natives had some personality pills to toss at the invaders...alas how different the tides would of turned......

we can view it thus...

its rather silly though

we can view 911 done by slobbering lunatics for mickymouse...

anything
anything..................at all
at all as long as you and others don't dare sign or speak the name

radical islam..

we can do that..

but....

im sorry to break it to you...

i wont[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
in other words you refuse to accept that people do actually kill for a cause. in the case of orlando the killer not only stated who he was killing for but the actual organization he was killing for....yet..you refuse to accept the killers own statements, and instead rather, claim it was done for rogerrabit...

yes..
they are not mutually exclusive. one can kill for their cause and also wish to see their victims suffer, and also wish to see how the media plays the killing. ISIS is notorious regarding how they use propaganda....its not surprising at all. only to those like you who wont accept that people actually DO kill for a cause...rather then rogerrabit....

Oh, I believe people kill for a cause. Whereas you think they only kill for a cause, like the Terminator. As to Mateen I don't think he killed for one. It was more or less convenient for him to pledge allegiance to ISIS to explain why he was doing what he was doing, There is absolutely no evidence he had any ties to ISIS before the shooting and didn't pledge his support until he was in the process of killing his victims. People that are killing for some cause don't take the time to call 911 as many times as he did, check Facebook and ask if he was trending on FB. He wanted to be famous and he was and is but for the wrong reason.

Oh, I believe people kill for a cause.Whereas you think they only kill for a cause

on the contrary i believe people kill for all sorts of reasons. the most common money. i did time with those who killed for relatively nothing so, sucked...im also well aware revenge is a motivating factor in humans killing humans.......ive spent long chats with cold hearted people, its not a theory with me..life yours and mine...is rather cheap in this world...
....when it comes to mass killings though....and when the killer states he has killed for a state, and that state accepts his statements and states he killed for them..then i hold that to be killing for a cause...

like the Terminator.

i see no value in dehumanizing cold blooded killers..it sucks but they are as human as you and me....

As to Mateen I don't think he killed for one.

of course you don't...radical islamist never kill for their cause...

It was more or less convenient for him to pledge allegiance to ISIS to explain why he was doing what he was doing,

anything to keep your head in the sand i guess

There is absolutely no evidence he had any ties to ISIS before the shooting and didn't pledge his support until he was in the process of killing his victims.

you don't need ties to kill for your cause.....ideology and motives span borders and peoples..movements int hsi day and age are rather nebulous affairs...hell i was in with a guy who killed for a gang he never even was a member off...go fugue..

maybe he was an alien terminator....mmmmmmmm (raises eyebrows twice)

it matters to you, if he had ties to the mullahs last years goat strip tease, because you need to gasp at anything to paint this what its not...so the fact he didnt shag his goat with mulah dirt mag last year, is somehow proof he could never kill for mullah shitbag now...

very sharp of you....do you work for the feds?

or ...another way to see it...is..... he decided for what ever his reasons to become an adherent to his cause, ie radical islam and kill for it?

i know thats hard for you to swallow but take it slow...

the fbi monitored him for a reason.
that reason was not rogerrabit...

not according to their statements,

so rather then take the killers words for it, rather then take the words of a state, that claimed it...you will just dismiss both because it doesn't fit into your framework.
People that are killing for some cause don't take the time to call 911 as many times as he did, check Facebook and ask if he was trending on FB. He wanted to be famous and he was and is but for the wrong reason.

sure they do..in plenty of instances those that kill for a cause will even phone in warnings...monitor the media traffic...sometimes those warnings were traps to lure more victims...often the monitors of media traffic where also tasked with placing false information to muddy the waters of what was real and what wasnt..anything to gain an advantage....look at the tactics used by the IRA...they took great care in not massacring innocents. but when it suited them...innocents did not stand in the way..

there is a very good reason why terrorism is not part of the psychiatric disorder department....
terrorism by its definition is...

oh well....
never mind

i guess they were all batshit crazy too, because no one after all can kill another human being for a cause..

as for wanting to be famous and killing for your cause they are not mutually exclusive..

where ever did you get such a silly idea...
rogerrabbit by chance?

So, shold they cut loose those sitting on their asses crying and bring in some new peeps? I think so.

of course you don't...radical islamist never kill for their cause...

Where is your proof that Mateen killed for radical islam other than the 911 call? Did he attend an ISIS training facility, join a radical mosque, proclaim his loyalty to ISIS to anyone around him prior to the shooting?

anything to keep your head in the sand i guess

I would say you are the one who has their head firmly buried in the sand.

it matters to you, if he had ties to the mullahs last years goat strip tease, because you need to gasp at anything to paint this what its not...so the fact he didnt shag his goat with mulah dirt mag last year, is somehow proof he could never kill for mullah shitbag now...

I think he was a very confused individual that was probably bi sexual and his way of cleansing himself of his sexuality was to kill those who in his eyes conflicted with what his religion taught.

i know thats hard for you to swallow but take it slow...

the fbi monitored him for a reason.
that reason was not rogerrabit...

The FBI investigated him because of leads given to them by coworkers of Mateen who reported to the agency he may have terrorist ties. They interviewed Mateen twice , put him under surveillance,conducted records checks and witness interviews. After their investigation agents were unable to verify any terrorist links and closed their investigation. The second time the F.B.I. discovered a possible tie between Mr. Mateen and Moner Mohammad Abusalha, who had grown up in nearby Vero Beach, again, the F.B.I. closed its inquiry after finding “minimal” contact between the two men.

so rather then take the killers words for it, rather then take the words of a state, that claimed it...you will just dismiss both because it doesn't fit into your framework.

ISIS would take credit for you're actions if it suited their cause. Even if they had no first hand knowledge or contact with you, EVER!

sure they do..in plenty of instances those that kill for a cause will even phone in warnings...monitor the media traffic...sometimes those warnings were traps to lure more victims...often the monitors of media traffic where also tasked with placing false information to muddy the waters of what was real and what wasnt..anything to gain an advantage....look at the tactics used by the IRA...they took great care in not massacring innocents. but when it suited them...innocents did not stand in the way..

Can you provide some examples of those that have done what Mateen did while killing their victims. Such as call 911, many times, go on Facebook, etc. ?

there is a very good reason why terrorism is not part of the psychiatric disorder department....
terrorism by its definition is...

No, please finish, you are holding me spell bound.

i guess they were all batshit crazy too, because no one after all can kill another human being for a cause..

Everyone kills for a cause. Some causes are just in their head.

as for wanting to be famous and killing for your cause they are not mutually exclusive..

where ever did you get such a silly idea...

Sorry, but Mateen going on Facebook and then asking if he was trending on it took him out of the killing for a cause class and put him in the Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid or Bonny and Clyde category.

As to Roger Rabbit I think it's you who are using him as your guide!

Just because you did time with murderers and had long chats with them doesn't make you an expert. I got news for you they are criminals and criminals lie and will tell you what they want you or think you want to hear. Did you see where David Berkowitz is now claiming he found his life calling and that is giving care to needy people (prisoners)? Do you think he's changed or is he just telling the parole board what they want to hear so he can finally get out of prison and continue "his work?"

You can tell where my answers start because I actually start my sentences off with a capital letter. But I guess Roger Rabbit never taught you that.

Just because you did time with murderers and had long chats with them doesn't make you an expert.

its not just because anything...

you stated i only thought people kiiled for a cause.

i corrected you
that is NOT what i think. and i stated what i think so there will be misunderstanding..

im no expert. and never claimed such.
im only correcting you on your statements regarding me.

J
I got news for you they are criminals and criminals lie and will tell you what they want you or think you want to hear.

not always.
the plm we have here is you seem to have it, that they all the time every time always lie.
human beings are human. indeed but always and every time usually isnt part of that bargain.

J
Did you see where David Berkowitz is now claiming he found his life calling and that is giving care to needy people (prisoners)?

sure.
hes been in prison for decades. i have no reason at all to not believe that he has found a calling in his eyes......

murdering people doesn't preclude anyone decades later from helping sick cons..
why you cant understand that is anybodies guess

Do you think he's changed or is he just telling the parole board what they want to hear so he can finally get out of prison and continue "his work?"

i wont go into his mind for you.
but i do KNOW people can change. and that people can be sincere.
rare sure, but i have no plm believing he is helping sick cons and that he has found that as a calling...

You can tell where my answers start because I actually start my sentences off with a capital letter. But I guess Roger Rabbit never taught you that.

would you like a wee treat for being a good boy and using capitals at the beginning of you sentence....a lollipop perhaps?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
. . . People that are killing for some cause don't take the time to call 911 as many times as he did, check Facebook and ask if he was trending on FB. He wanted to be famous and he was and is but for the wrong reason.
Why not? Other killers have made known their causes while killing people, or before and after the killing. In the past, they'd send letters to newspapers, call in to radio programs, leave behind printed manifestos or video declarations. Social media is just an updated version of those ways.

So, shold they cut loose those sitting on their asses crying and bring in some new peeps? I think so.

bananas1.jpeg

Why not? Other killers have made known their causes while killing people, or before and after the killing. In the past, they'd send letters to newspapers, call in to radio programs, leave behind printed manifestos or video declarations. Social media is just an updated version of those ways.

Yes, but how many killing for a cause have done it during the attack and numerous times? Probably 99% have done it after the fact, if they are going to say anything.

its not just because anything...

you stated i only thought people kiiled for a cause.

i corrected you
that is NOT what i think. and i stated what i think so there will be misunderstanding..

im no expert. and never claimed such.
im only correcting you on your statements regarding me.

-No, you went out of your way to say I was wrong and didn't know what I was talking about.

not always.
the plm we have here is you seem to have it, that they all the time every time always lie.
human beings are human. indeed but always and every time usually isnt part of that bargain.

-Didn't say they lie every time, just said they lie.

sure.
hes been in prison for decades. i have no reason at all to not believe that he has found a calling in his eyes......

murdering people doesn't preclude anyone decades later from helping sick cons..
why you cant understand that is anybodies guess

-Sounds like he and his attorneys are trying to say David is a good person now and deserves to be paroled.

i wont go into his mind for you.
but i do KNOW people can change. and that people can be sincere.
rare sure, but i have no plm believing he is helping sick cons and that he has found that as a calling...

-Yes, people can change, but with David Berkowitz, I would never let him see the light of day outside of the prison walls. Let him do his life calling work inside the prison infirmary.

would you like a wee treat for being a good boy and using capitals at the beginning of you sentence....a lollipop perhaps?
[/QUOTE]

-Perhaps your caps key is broken, try it and see if it works.

Hi Seb,

The UK has officially voted to EXIT from EU so it means pro-gun groups and Trump will going win so you can rest your debate now for 4 years until 2020.

I'm pulling your legs, but oh wait, you have crappy 70s shag carpet at home, that's California, I means Kalifornia. :lol: :rofl:

Yes, but how many killing for a cause have done it during the attack and numerous times? Probably 99% have done it after the fact, if they are going to say anything.
Maybe they're not all savvy social media users. :rolleyes:

Why is it we are all born with deadly weapons but they dont cut off our hands at birth? Ban Da Hands ! lol

Back