2011 AllDeaf National Meet II - NYC

Are you coming or what???

• Total voters
NYC resident here, would love to hang out! :D

soo...what about living arrangements???? Didn't Jiro talk about that somewhere?

soo...what about living arrangements???? Didn't Jiro talk about that somewhere?

I need to know the final tally first.

YES - Alex, candybrowneyes, Chevy57, DeafCaroline, humblejimmy, Jiro, Juli-terp-to-be, katz4life, kbnyc, kevbo, kretsh, lanapoo, Oddball, Phillips, serena1986, shushugah. Still can come?

MAYBE - ash345, craigm26, DoVip, Foxrac, Frisky Feline, horselover61, HUDAALI, KristinaB, Lavender, MidnightSun, Royale, sara1981, sheila022, shel90, TheWriteAlex. Still same answer?

YES - Alex, candybrowneyes, Chevy57, DeafCaroline, humblejimmy, Jiro, Juli-terp-to-be, katz4life, kbnyc, kevbo, kretsh, lanapoo, Oddball, Phillips, serena1986, shushugah. Still can come?

MAYBE - ash345, craigm26, DoVip, Foxrac, Frisky Feline, horselover61, HUDAALI, KristinaB, Lavender, MidnightSun, Royale, sara1981, sheila022, shel90, TheWriteAlex. Still same answer?

I'm "yes" now. :)

I may have a couple of people tagging along with me, coming from Boston? Is that okay?

Yep, just don't need any arrangements made since I live here but otherwise yeah :)

Can't go due to my trip to AZ. I will be flying in on August 20th. Wish I could go. :( maybe next time. Post pics!

Looks like a bigger group than the first one. Wow!

Updated List

YES - Alex, candybrowneyes, Chevy57, DeafCaroline, humblejimmy, Jiro, Juli-terp-to-be, katz4life, kbnyc, kevbo, kretsh, lanapoo, Oddball, Phillips, serena1986, shushugah, sheila022. Still can come?

MAYBE - ash345, craigm26, DoVip, Foxrac, Frisky Feline, horselover61, HUDAALI, Lavender, MidnightSun, Royale, sara1981. Still same answer?

Updated List

YES - Alex, candybrowneyes, Chevy57, DeafCaroline, humblejimmy, Jiro, Juli-terp-to-be, katz4life, kbnyc, kevbo, kretsh, lanapoo, Oddball, Phillips, serena1986, shushugah, sheila022. Still can come?

MAYBE - ash345, craigm26, DoVip, Foxrac, Frisky Feline, horselover61, HUDAALI, Lavender, MidnightSun, Royale, sara1981. Still same answer?

I am still a yes! LOL I cannot wait!

We have decided to host it at Ulysses Folk House - Ulysses Folk House - Home. The area is pretty nifty because the entire Stone Street is blocked off from traffic and it is all tables & benches. Stone Street is shared by dozens of restaurants/bars.

247567_780853396676_30510066_37666860_3804245_n.jpg

I'm trying to decide on which date to host it - Aug 19th (Friday) or 20th or 21st... I'm thinking that Saturday is the best. :hmm:

and also - if it's rainy on that day, the backup location will be at UNO Chicago Grill (89 South Street Seaport).

What says ya'all!? :mad2:

We have decided to host it at Ulysses Folk House - Ulysses Folk House - Home. The area is pretty nifty because the entire Stone Street is blocked off from traffic and it is all tables & benches. Stone Street is shared by dozens of restaurants/bars.

247567_780853396676_30510066_37666860_3804245_n.jpg

I'm trying to decide on which date to host it - Aug 19th (Friday) or 20th or 21st... I'm thinking that Saturday is the best. :hmm:

and also - if it's rainy on that day, the backup location will be at UNO Chicago Grill (89 South Street Seaport).

What says ya'all!? :mad2:

Ooo, I spy with my little eye a hot guy :giggle:. I remember reading somewhere that the September event was going to have about fifteen thousand people?

If that picture is from last year, that is still a good turn out. I can imagine.

Back