19 year old guy has sex with 15 year old girl

Danny Boy, I know you are asexual but it's not gross to the sexual ones here.. I agree with Liebing that sex is not fun at times because it can be dangerous due to STDs,, Aids and HIv. If you don't like what we are saying here.. then don't post it at all, danny boy.

They are very madly in love and my mom is ok with it we like my sister's boyfriend which he is VERY great always go over my mom's home and over her boyfriend's home all the times it would make us feel safe :) my sister always tell my mom where she go to where? always!!!!!

Yah I have been heard that age legal

I think under 16 for girls I think I will try to find from interent where can find :) :)

:eek3: Are you serious? :eek3:

Have you seen my post at all? my post has links to history and table of all countries... hmm.
http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debate...uy-has-sex-15-year-old-girl-2.html#post639805

I don't agree with US law about Statutory rape.
Yeah, but there's GOTTA be a benchmark where you say "this is abuse"
I disagree with the grey area cases.........but it does seem like a lot of the age gap cases, are about 20 something men who are sexually abusing teens.....I mean GOD, most teens are still learning about relationships and things like that. I remember when I was a teen I thought I knew EVERYTHING, and I look back, and shake my head at how naive and sheltered I was then! I know I read somewhere that a majority of teen pregancies are fathered by older men, who apparently want to take advantage of girls.....which is VERY SICK. Yes, I know age is just a number, but it does seem like a lot of those 20something guys are in a relationship b/c they can pressure a teen girl to have sex easier.
Oh man, the sense of taboo is increasing! Are we trying to become MORE prudent?
Boult, no, it's not about being MORE Victorian. It's simply acknowleding that most
teens aren't emoitonally ready for a relationship with an older guy.

Oh yeah, you mention it...

Charles Chaplin, was 29-yr married Mildred Harris, 16-yr girl who play part in Wizard of Oz

Um, in 1950's, it was PERFECTLY legal. What happened to those good old days where men could have sex with young girls?

Have you seen my post at all? my post has links to history and table of all countries... hmm.
http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debate...uy-has-sex-15-year-old-girl-2.html#post639805

:roll: you didn't understand the point of my post.

netrox said:
Um, in 1950's, it was PERFECTLY legal. What happened to those good old days where men could have sex with young girls?
My reply -
C.C. Sinned said:
:eek3: Are you serious? :eek3:

as in asking if he was seriously longing for the old days of screwing young kids...

I know the legal ages already :aw:

Last edited:
that s the problem some parents think just because they taught the teens from right and wrong they re still learning and that amkes them very vulernable to older mens who can take advantage of them i dont mean any offense but any country who donesnt have staturo:stupid: ry rape are just plain dumb

in my opinion its also an fact anyway any older guys who have sex with minors are very sick and deserved to go to jail and get gang raped

I can understand the point of a 16 years old girl dating a 18, 19 years old boy since their age gap is so close not to mention, it is much different than having a 10 year gap. Some parents are okay with their teenager dating a 18,19 years old male as long as the parents are aware and putting the trust in the boy but most of the time you see, that doesn't work out.

Really, If that 18,19 years old boy wanted to be with the 16 years old girl and loves her so much, He would have sacrificed the time and WAIT for her until she turns 18 - To me, That is LOVE and compassion. There's not many 18,19 years old boys that would do it just to wait for the girl to turn 18 but it rarely happens. When that happens, they're very lucky.

:gpost:

Unfortunlately yes, I has to give you right that there´re very rarely who can wait patiently until their girlfriend turn to 18 years old or wait until after married.

To me, the ages is only number. No matter either 16 or 18 years old, they still can say NO to sex... Its about respect, the guys have to learn to accept "No". They will know for the sure that their boyfriends or girlfriends are not right for them if they can´t accept "No" from them.

Educate children to show their respect is mainly important...

I can see that many teenagers explore & experiment sexually as part of normal development which total different as my time. That´s why I´m for that sex education at school because many parents feel uncomfortable to talk open with their children about sexually responsible.

I´m glad to know that open-mind parents who accept their 16 years old children´s 18 years old boyfriends...

Last edited:
well age does matter because if an gal is 16 years old they re most likely to say yes because they re too naive and there are too many adult freaks that just want to get into their pants its not the ages tha matters it the maturity i ll never call an 16 year old mature believe mei have seen alot of girls who re 16 years old they aint mature at all

I understand what you are saying, Lieb.

It is not that I dont trust my daughters. It is that I DONT trust young men with my girls! I prefer that there is a law out there to protect the innocents. Yes, parents are responsibile for educating their children but tell me, do you really think 100 percent of all parents even bother to educate their children? Sadly, many dont so how do I know if my girl is dating a 19 year old man who was NOT educated by his folks? Thus, I prefer that there is a law in the place so that these people will be put in place legally if violate the law if their parents dont even care to begin with. Where is the consquences if parents dont even care?

I just pray that my daughters will not meet up with a 19 year old in their early teens and make harsh decisions because it is hard to predict the outcome. They could be swayed into sex as you know many males tend to use smooth lines on females. Most females think if a man wants sex, it means a sign of love which is the opposite for most men. Fifteen year old girls are not emotionally mature and experienced to recognize if a man is into sex solely for sex or if he is truly in love with her.I would expect that most 19 year old men would know better and avoid these emotionally immature girls but you know lust is lust so it is difficult.

Yes I can understand where you come from and agree that some parents neglect to educate their children, that´s how they expose their children into wrong path. See my respond on Jolie77´s post.

We parents protect our different sex children... Educate girls to say NO to sex... etc... Honestly, I know it´s not very easy for you, me and parents when our children become puberty........... My oldest son already have puberty... Not very easy... I once caught him experiement with condom... Do I yell on him? No, I tried to calm down... and told my hubby about this... Guess what... My hubby said that it´s normal because he did experiment condom out of curious when he was Danny´s age. I was like Oooohhhh.... :eek3: My hubby & Danny made conversation as men... Danny understood... We make sure that he won´t notice that we´re over-protective parents... I tried to communicate with him in general way & open mind, something like that "Oh terrible, what I saw from TV that a guy got AID... teenage preggies, poor, It´s scary... etc... time to time, (not on that day I caught him with condom but on other day). It lead us good conversation... then Danny said to me: Mom, I know what I saw is terrible... I won´t do that... etc..." If I have a daughter then I would do the same to her...

You said that 15 years old girls are not emotionally mature - You could be right but not all... I did said NO to sex when I was 15 years old. I know sex is wrong because I learned from school... Thanks God, that I learned from school because my parents never taught me about sex responsible... I would go wrong path if there´re no sex education at school... I thank school for their open mind...

Remember, the children need their parent´s support, not control.

I knew this young man who was 18 had sex with minor and he got busted for it now he is on sex register for rest of his life. Stupid mistake he made with 16 years old girl.

Very very very sad :( They label 18 years old as pedophile or sex offender because he had sex with 2 years younger girl.

I would consider 40 years old who have sex with 18 years old is pedophile, prevert... not 18 years to 16 years old....

I don´t understand US law...

40 years old have sex with 18 years old is a legal
18 years old have sex with 16 years old is an illegal...

Investing more in sex education programs does not necessarily mean that they will be effective in educating young teenagers about sex. There's also the burden on the schools of assuming responsibility for educating their students about sex. Where is the parental involvement? And to what extent should the parents participate in their children's sex education?

And this is the U.S. 21st century. Children who are still in elementary school are more than likely to know about sex. Why? Sex is everywhere, it penetrates the media more than it did a decade ago: advertisements, t.v., movies, you name it. Starting a sex education program in eighth grade will undoubtedly provoke laughter and ridicule from the adolescents.

I'd be careful about addressing the specific issues of low-income young women. There may be an element of truth about the lack of awareness about STDs in this particular group classified as "high-risk", but you need to back up this assumption with solid evidence. I'd be more concerned about the accessibility of birth control methods, though.

:gpost:

They are very madly in love and my mom is ok with it we like my sister's boyfriend which he is VERY great always go over my mom's home and over her boyfriend's home all the times it would make us feel safe :) my sister always tell my mom where she go to where? always!!!!!

Yah I have been heard that age legal

I think under 16 for girls I think I will try to find from interent where can find :) :)

Here.
A table of worldwide ages of consent, including US states

Yeah, but there's GOTTA be a benchmark where you say "this is abuse"
I disagree with the grey area cases.........but it does seem like a lot of the age gap cases, are about 20 something men who are sexually abusing teens.....I mean GOD, most teens are still learning about relationships and things like that. I remember when I was a teen I thought I knew EVERYTHING, and I look back, and shake my head at how naive and sheltered I was then! I know I read somewhere that a majority of teen pregancies are fathered by older men, who apparently want to take advantage of girls.....which is VERY SICK. Yes, I know age is just a number, but it does seem like a lot of those 20something guys are in a relationship b/c they can pressure a teen girl to have sex easier.

Remember that every teenagers are different. I know what sex is when I was teenager and said NO to sex. I beleive sex is for love, not open my legs for everyone.

Yes, you are right that some teenagers could be naive but not... Let them learn their own experience what right or wrong... Lucky is they have their parent´s support to learn what right or wrong... Most teenagers don´t like to have control parents then they will go wrong path... Support is better then children will go right path.

We talked about few years part.

Like what I say before...

18 years old have sex with 16 years old is an illegal
40 years old have sex with 18 years old is a legal...

What is that? :confused:

Boult, no, it's not about being MORE Victorian. It's simply acknowleding that most
teens aren't emoitonally ready for a relationship with an older guy.

Unfortunlately, Boult is right.

that s the problem some parents think just because they taught the teens from right and wrong they re still learning and that amkes them very vulernable to older mens who can take advantage of them i dont mean any offense but any country who donesnt have staturo:stupid: ry rape are just plain dumb

Can you explain me why teens preggies is high in America than other countries... ? Who plain dumb?

Back