19 year old guy has sex with 15 year old girl

Yeah, She is 18 yrs old anything what she want to...

Least she is happy with her boyfriend and stronger longer bond relationship which it's good news..

For me.. scary yes.. honestly.. I hope my children would have find soulmate and closer the age groups.. If not .. so I have to accept and willing open heart for them as long moral support my child no matter what happened!

Yes I know as looking back I am the same as my niece, as I was 16 dating a 20 years old boyfriend (two month short of 21st) for a year.

And again at 18 to a hearing man - 16 years older than me, for a very short time as I believed he is too experienced for me, divorced, father, own house and a car, and what's more, he proposed me after a month relationship, he is only looking for a "wife" not a love, I end it quickly.

My sister's husband is 15 years older than her.

My grandma was 16 and Grandfather was 23 when my Aunt was born, and one year later at 17, he 24, my father was born.

This is a huge topic nowdays!

Its illegal for the 19 y/o boy to have sex with a 15 years old in United States. Practically every state has laws regarding this.

I am surprised at one thing, you all did not even say two words that is so common in the news: Sex prediators (S.Ps for short). It is common for S.Ps to go after children. No matter if the underaged want sex or not. It is still against the law.

Since S.Ps prefer underaged and because of the law in U.S., the S.Ps usually go to South East Asia and have sex there. Many young children as young as 8 work in brothels, and placed where you have sex with underaged. Well, because of this common crime that American S.Ps go to S.E. Asia, and because the American men often get young girls pregnant and run back to the States to get away from Child Support laws that we have here. So the Federal Government has to pass a law to protect children overseas, its illegal for American S.Ps to have sex with underaged girls AND adult females living overseas!

I got a distant cousin (4th or 5th) with same last name as mine is in jail since two years ago because he went to Thailand to have sex with underaged girls. The law clearly stated its illegal to do so. Remember that weird guy in Thailand just last year who clamed he killed Jon Benet Ramsey? Clearly that guy was there to have sex with underaged! They kicked him out anyway.

Again, the answer is firmly, NO.

*sigh*
Love dont know what the meaning of genders..
Love dont know what the meaning of ages..
Love only know what the meaning of cares and respect and loyal to someone u really love!!

let me tell u my story!

I was 18 and this girl i met in summertime she was 15.. She like me and learned the sign language on the same day she met me.. She tried to flirt with me and i decided to play along with her.. I realize that she was madly love with me.. I started to like her little bit but I'm not kind of person who like girls at all.. i like her cuz i felt like she is my bestest friend ever.. I flirted with her in 15.5hrs in one day. she held my hand, she friendly kick my ass, she laughed with me, she love my jokes and teasing and else else else.. around 11:45pm, she was tired and slept on me in the car. I dont mind her to slept on me. when we arrived at her house, we hugged each other and said good bye to each other.. she left and i saw the water coming out of her eye when she got in the house.. that mean she crying.. the next day i woke up at my friend's house.. i ask him that if he have his cousin (that girl)'s aim sn.. he said yep and he gave me her sn.. then he said, "I knew u like her!! i was right! but.." I'm like huh!?!?!? he said, "well she 15 and u are 18..that against the law to love each other" i'm like :shock: "i didnt know the law wont let us!?!? and i didnt know she 15!? :shock:" then i went home..yes i lived 4hrs away apart from my friend and her cousin's home area.
I wait for two months to get her online.. she was finally online.. i told her that it is me.. she said i know and sorry for taking too long cuz my computer is broken. I said no problems.. we chatted for a LOT!! then i told her that i'm gay.. she was like :shock: and told me that i am good acting straight cuz she even didnt notice i'm gay at all.. i told her that i still have feeling for her.. she was happy to hear that.. we already made plans for this summer for FUN second dating thing..yep that mean another 15hrs of fliriting! she told me that she still learning the ASL for me.. i'm like :D.. around in Oct 2006.. her computer crash and broke again.. i dont know what happen to her for 3 months! i was worry for her because she told me about her life.. i cares about her.. then my friend finally online and i ask him what up with his cousin.. he explained to me about the computer crash.. i'm like oh.. and he said that when she will be 16 in around spring time she want to go to work and get pay and can afford the computer to chat with me.. (her parents are poorer than u think) i'm like whoa.. she still madly love with me even we hasnt talk to each other! :D I'm still waiting and worry at same time to know what happen to her.. cuz ill never know if bad thing happen to her again..oh, and we already made the plans that she go with her cousin (my friend) and drive 4hrs to get here for my graduatz party!

then i read this topic and posts.. it made me think of her and me.. then u said
guys want sex with girls..
I'm like i never thought of sex with that girl at all! :pissed:
then u guys go :blah: :blah: :blah: about protecting ur daugther..
i'm like what if that girl i met is ur daugther..will u let me go with her?
if not then
U ARE PREJUDGING ME!! U CANT JUDGE WHAT GUYS DO..THERE ARE FEW GUYS LIKE ME ARENT THAT KIND OF PERSON!
:pissed: :pissed:

P.S, she dont care what her parents think, she dont care what laws do to her and me.. All she want is Love..

One of my daughters is 15, and her boyfriend is 18, as they met through work, and they are happy together. We invited him to come to our Family Holiday two weeks ago, and his parents came along too :)

It is perfect normal in Australia.

Remember age is just a number.

I think American laws are old fashion, they should lower the age limit - like drinking alcohlic etc, and it need to be review.

One of my daughters is 15, and her boyfriend is 18, as they met through work, and they are happy together. We invited him to come to our Family Holiday two weeks ago, and his parents came along too :)

It is perfect normal in Australia.

Remember age is just a number.

I think American laws are old fashion, they should lower the age limit - like drinking alcohlic etc, and it need to be review.

Unfortunalately yes, I has to agree with you on this.

It's also pretty normal here in Germany as well. I have seen 15 or 16 years old teenagers around with 18 and 20 years old - it's not just Germany but Europe as well.

The parents only file to against anyone (age unlimited) for rape if their children are being forced to being rape by them. Force to have sex is a crime accord law.

personally.. i've seen larger age gaps than the ones you guys have discussed... i knew a 17 year old girl who was dating a guy 9 years older than her... and as far as I know they're still together... Personally, I don't have an opinion on people wanting to date each other... but I think adults should avoid children or teenagers in terms of dating..until those children or teenagers are legal age. But that's just me.

if parents approve them as lover. it's 10% to saying it's okay. *shurg*

No offense. I feel it's shouldn't against the law. It should be depending on the parents. If parent's 15 years old daughter loves 18 years old guy. The daughter ought to tell the parents about him to ensure if he is a good or bad. That's my opinion. I might change my mind if I have a daughter someday. I agree with what Animal lover's "Love only know what the meaning of cares and respect and loyal to someone u really love!!" but 16 years old girl sleeping with 45 years old guy....Hell no. That's just wrong. That's old enough to girl's father or grandfather. heh

No offense. I feel it's shouldn't against the law. It should be depending on the parents. If parent's 15 years old daughter loves 18 years old guy. The daughter ought to tell the parents about him to ensure if he is a good or bad. That's my opinion. I might change my mind if I have a daughter someday. I agree with what Animal lover's "Love only know what the meaning of cares and respect and loyal to someone u really love!!" but 16 years old girl sleeping with 45 years old guy....Hell no. That's just wrong. That's old enough to girl's father or grandfather. heh

Logically yes.

some of you already read mine about my sister was 16 yrs old and her boyfriend was 19 yrs old .. so now they are still together right now my sister is 17 yrs old and her boyfriend is 20 yrs old still madly in a love. My mom is ok with it but only make sure they are safe not to get pregnant or something. Same with my sister's boyfriend's parents are ok with it and make sure nothing happened. My family likes her boyfriend. It went fine for almost 2 yrs for them.

some of you already read mine about my sister was 16 yrs old and her boyfriend was 19 yrs old .. so now they are still together right now my sister is 17 yrs old and her boyfriend is 20 yrs old still madly in a love. My mom is ok with it but only make sure they are safe not to get pregnant or something. Same with my sister's boyfriend's parents are ok with it and make sure nothing happened. My family likes her boyfriend. It went fine for almost 2 yrs for them.

Yeah, the ages is only number....

i agree. bec all those REAL perverts affect everyone which lead losing real freedom of who they really in love. It is illegal if 18 or over dating with under 18, inspite if its parents approval. Problem is, this country use to be "WE THE PEOPLE", but the way I see is, " WE THE LAW< PEOPLE U SUCKS"

1.)so it ok for a 16 year old to drive and to make decisions like that but isnt old enough to have sex?
2.) a minor can decided major decisions of college and a career but isnt capable to decide to have sex.
3.) what about 100-150 years ago when it was common for an older guy to marry a teen no one was arrested back then?

I am not saying that its right not to have these laws it just seems that a part of growing up is to be able to be independent. Why you think so many teens these days rebel against there parents. On one hand you tell them they need to grow up and then you tell them they can't do this or that. just seems society is confused. The laws are good for the rapists who all they want is sex. who prey on our young kids. Then you have others who just happen to fall in love with the person. Sex is ment for a part of a relationship not just to go out and do It. The more laws you have to hold down our youth the more they will rebell.

In my opinion, the legal age law is just a guideline. The youngest age a person should start having sex should be the age they are ready to start a family. In our soceity, that should not be until after they start earning a living or when they are done college.

In my opinion, the legal age law is just a guideline. The youngest age a person should start having sex should be the age they are ready to start a family. In our soceity, that should not be until after they start earning a living or when they are done college.

It is clearly dissolving as people decided not to vow to remain pure till the wedding night. It's rather difficult when people don't want to choose that path. It's long over already.

It is hard to say.... think about 15 yrs old girl would be turned into 30 and guy will be 34...it makes no difference.....

I have no idea what you were talking about on that last post. But my other question is if a girl is old enough to bear children isn't she old enough to decide who she wants to have sex with?

Oh Geez

My older brother(he was 19 y.o.) and his then girlfriend (she was 15 y.o.) dated for few times. he impregnated her. so her parents forced him to married her for baby's sake. they have a beautiful daughter together. but they divorced two years later. they remarried others. glad nobody charge him for statutory rape. this now, laws are getting more tougher than before.

i think ages are just numbers. parents's responsablities not gov't's.

Back