19 year old guy has sex with 15 year old girl

Hi Liebling, you do have a good point here. What Alex is trying to show that guy is that it is not ok to go after teen girls who clearly are still in high school. It is best for him to move on to bigger and better things. Women. Not teen girls who are still in high school. That guy needs to see all sides of the story especially the hardcore part about what can happen to a guy wheter he is accused of statutory rape or a real rape. The difference in the charges still would not matter in prison. There are like what 500,000 inmates teeming with fathers, uncles, grandfathers, cousins, brothers who are doing hard time and then this guy comes along..... You think you want him sleeping next to you ? How can you get mail from your mother or your daughter or your granddaughter while you are in prison and still be comfortable and trust him ? It goes way deeper than that. Just about every man knows to not do anything to a girl or a woman at all period. That is what it is all about, man .....

Well, 20 years old is still young adult. I consider between 13 years old and 20 years old as young adult... I would say that 20 years old is part of teenager... (Depend on their maturity).

To me, it is no difference. 17 years old girl go out with 20 years old guy... their ages is only FEW years part... I don't agree with US law about Statutory rape.

Love is not criminal.
Few years apart is not criminal.

yeah well nothing we can do about it its same as the law for smoking and drinking we should follow them they have an good reason for setting up the law and we dont for we are just peasants this america needs order hence the laws i m proud of this danged country i would kiss the soil if it doesnt taste like shit :stupid:

yeah sad but true i was one of the 13 years old who had sex with an 14 yrs old pissed my parent off big time but not illegal nah that law applies with an adult having sex with an minor

It's parent's responsible to teach their children what sex is about... , not government...

It's parent's responsible for their children, not government.

I can understand that every parents try to protect their children because I'm parent myself. I know that over-protection is not the best solution but worst... because the children need their parent's support, not over-protection/control.

for one sometimes parent dont give an shit about their children so they went off having sex with an perverted old guy which is why its the law i m very thankful i wasnt having sex with an adult i will be damaged mentally dont you see alot of girls and boys who had sex with adult ended up killing themself or in an severe depression i m very happy i didnt have sex with an adult cuz if i did i m cutting that adult s head off and feed it to the dogs that s how against i am for allowing adult to even date an minor those kinds of:rifle: adult dont deserve to live

for one sometimes parent dont give an shit about their children so they went off having sex with an perverted old guy which is why its the law i m very thankful i wasnt having sex with an adult i will be damaged mentally dont you see alot of girls and boys who had sex with adult ended up killing themself or in an severe depression i m very happy i didnt have sex with an adult cuz if i did i m cutting that adult s head off and feed it to the dogs that s how against i am for allowing adult to even date an minor those kinds of:rifle: adult dont deserve to live

This is the reason why US decided for statury rape law? I don't agree!

YES, it would end to hurt innoncent girls's emotion, suffer etc if they have bad experience with REAL Rapist and sex abusers... Yes, it also hurt children because they are being neglect by their parents is understandable but Statutory Rape? :confused:

Okay, I respect your opinion.

I will allow my 16 years old children to date 18 years old because I trust my children's maturity instead of control them. Only few years apart which is not bad. Every parents can't make their children into prefect children because everyone need to learn by their own experiences what right or wrong.

I'm glad to live here in Germany because I'm free to have my decision what I do with my children, not government.

The CPS would take my children away if I neglect/abuse my children..., not use Statutory Rape as law.

We all have law for REAL Rapist, Sex abusers, etc in the world... but Statutory Rape becuase of that age gap...

16 ? you kidding? at 16 all teenagers cant even control their hornmones they would cloud their judgement that s for sure and yes its statury rape because most of the time minor dont know shit what they re doing and adult use smooth words to get them to open their legs those fiends!!!!!

16 ? you kidding? at 16 all teenagers cant even control their hornmones they would cloud their judgement that s for sure and yes its statury rape because most of the time minor dont know shit what they re doing and adult use smooth words to get them to open their legs those fiends!!!!!

Yes the teenagers know what they doing because they are being taught what right or wrong by their parents and school. It's bad if teenagers didn't know what they doing because they never being taught how/what to handle responsible because their parents see them as children, not young adult. That's problem.

I would suggest you to read my thread about sexual responsibility. See why we have very low teenage preggies here in Germany.

http://www.alldeaf.com/parenting/25...ren-read-sexual-responsibility-magazines.html

my ex best friend is 15... and she had bf who was 25...

which disgusted me so i decide not friend to her bec she weird.

my ex best friend is 15... and she had bf who was 25...

which disgusted me so i decide not friend to her bec she weird.

I can understand... It is scary to see 15 years old children dated 25 years old... Scary...

Um, in 1950's, it was PERFECTLY legal. What happened to those good old days where men could have sex with young girls?

it is against the law.

My sister is 16 yrs old soon to be 17 yrs old in Nov. and her boyfriend is 19 yrs old will be 20 in Dec.

Accord in Canada, it's 15 yrs, isn't it?

General, if girl decide it's called rape, it's okay for girl get a help to claim. If not, they mean to be in love, leave their own business, unless that man is darn pervert who hungry for sex everyday and leave her for nothing. Wow, that may sound awful for girl get nothing.

General, if girl decide it's called rape, it's okay for girl get a help to claim. If not, they mean to be in love, leave their own business, unless that man is darn pervert who hungry for sex everyday and leave her for nothing. Wow, that may sound awful for girl get nothing.

Yes, it´s same here in Germany as well...

Accord Rapist/sex abuse law: Age is unlimited... If a lady feel being force by a guy then is consider as rape. The law take care of.

The law is not responsible if 16 years old girl and 18 years old boy love each other... It´s parent´s decision and responsible for their children until they are 18 years old, not lawmaker.

Yes, it´s same here in Germany as well...

Accord Rapist/sex abuse law: Age is unlimited... If a lady feel being force by a guy then is consider as rape. The law take care of.

The law is not responsible if 16 years old girl and 18 years old boy love each other... It´s parent´s decision and responsible for their children until they are 18 years old, not lawmaker.

I understand what you are saying, Lieb.

It is not that I dont trust my daughters. It is that I DONT trust young men with my girls! I prefer that there is a law out there to protect the innocents. Yes, parents are responsibile for educating their children but tell me, do you really think 100 percent of all parents even bother to educate their children? Sadly, many dont so how do I know if my girl is dating a 19 year old man who was NOT educated by his folks? Thus, I prefer that there is a law in the place so that these people will be put in place legally if violate the law if their parents dont even care to begin with. Where is the consquences if parents dont even care?

I just pray that my daughters will not meet up with a 19 year old in their early teens and make harsh decisions because it is hard to predict the outcome. They could be swayed into sex as you know many males tend to use smooth lines on females. Most females think if a man wants sex, it means a sign of love which is the opposite for most men. Fifteen year old girls are not emotionally mature and experienced to recognize if a man is into sex solely for sex or if he is truly in love with her.I would expect that most 19 year old men would know better and avoid these emotionally immature girls but you know lust is lust so it is difficult.

My concern is about my daughter. I want to make sure the law protect our children from dangerous men or women. I did teach her to avoid older boys or young men who want toward my daughter. One got my attention I stood watching her walking to school not far from my home where I could see between my home and her school there sidewalk. I watched her and saw one car stopped near her that did really scare me! I am glad she ignored strange man inside the car. I explain her never trust any vehicles or men. I told her there are many missing person reports almost every week. I never want older men who want to date my daughter peroid!

Since my life, I never date too young girl as well. My daughter will be 9 years old in January next year.

I can understand the point of a 16 years old girl dating a 18, 19 years old boy since their age gap is so close not to mention, it is much different than having a 10 year gap. Some parents are okay with their teenager dating a 18,19 years old male as long as the parents are aware and putting the trust in the boy but most of the time you see, that doesn't work out.

Really, If that 18,19 years old boy wanted to be with the 16 years old girl and loves her so much, He would have sacrificed the time and WAIT for her until she turns 18 - To me, That is LOVE and compassion. There's not many 18,19 years old boys that would do it just to wait for the girl to turn 18 but it rarely happens. When that happens, they're very lucky.

I knew this young man who was 18 had sex with minor and he got busted for it now he is on sex register for rest of his life. Stupid mistake he made with 16 years old girl.

I can understand the agruements that are being made on here. If the guy is truly in love with her and he is done with high school and she is still in high school then I would allow it only if it clearly is true love and they will get married for sure then it is worth my time but if that boy is done with high school and he is lusting after my daughter then he will see the business end of my .12 ga shotgun period.

Love and lust are two totally different things.

In general it is best and to be on the safer side than be sorry, it is better to not date girls who are clearly still in high school and yes I do know some girls do lie to men and say they are 18 and in college when they really are 16 years old and in the 11th grade. That is why it is better to apply for college to study for your future career job then meet college girls on campus and who knows you might end up marrying her and have a happy life together ? College is a time of joy and meeting new people and meeting a good woman in college, of course the main focus should always be on college and getting good grades, getting trained up for thefuture career job and then finally having a job then marry her.

But a outright rape clearly is very unacceptable !!!!!! Just as a man who is 50 years old dating a 16 year old teen girl is clearly very unacceptable.

Does that mean we should invest more as a society in sexual education programs to reach young teenagers? What about especially in low-income areas, where people may not be well-educated about the possibility of STD infection or pregnancy options for underaged statutory rape victims?

Just some interesting thoughts to ponder on.

Investing more in sex education programs does not necessarily mean that they will be effective in educating young teenagers about sex. There's also the burden on the schools of assuming responsibility for educating their students about sex. Where is the parental involvement? And to what extent should the parents participate in their children's sex education?

And this is the U.S. 21st century. Children who are still in elementary school are more than likely to know about sex. Why? Sex is everywhere, it penetrates the media more than it did a decade ago: advertisements, t.v., movies, you name it. Starting a sex education program in eighth grade will undoubtedly provoke laughter and ridicule from the adolescents.

I'd be careful about addressing the specific issues of low-income young women. There may be an element of truth about the lack of awareness about STDs in this particular group classified as "high-risk", but you need to back up this assumption with solid evidence. I'd be more concerned about the accessibility of birth control methods, though.

They are very madly in love and my mom is ok with it we like my sister's boyfriend which he is VERY great always go over my mom's home and over her boyfriend's home all the times it would make us feel safe :) my sister always tell my mom where she go to where? always!!!!!

Yah I have been heard that age legal

I think under 16 for girls I think I will try to find from interent where can find :) :)

Back