A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
well - you know the usual. this thread is about anything relating to firearms, the laws, organization, tips, etc. Stay safe and sharp! :cool2:

I don't know anything about guns in America, but are you allowed to carry them when you are out and about. Kevin.

I don't know anything about guns in America, but are you allowed to carry them when you are out and about. Kevin.

depends which State you live in. Most States require you have a permit to carry. There are also restrictions on where you can carry too.

Wow, that's interesting! Have you done this?

Its going to be my next project. I have a friend who is sending me some honduran rosewood that I am going to make grips out of. After I get the hang of it, I will definitely be looking for some canvas in different colors.

well - you know the usual. this thread is about anything relating to firearms, the laws, organization, tips, etc. Stay safe and sharp! :cool2:

Why don't people ever make threads about Birkenstocks?

I think guns are boring. ( That is the part of my post relating to guns. ) :wave:

Why don't people ever make threads about Birkenstocks?

I think guns are boring. ( That is the part of my post relating to guns. ) :wave:

you should make one!!!

I am afraid everyone else would think Birkenstocks are boring and I would be lonely. :lol:

I will participate cuz I love wearing flip-flop. I should go live in Middle East or Asia since everybody wears it. even cops :lol:

I guess the National Guard soldiers are more easily to identity by the Chicago police to avoid confusion with law abiding armed citizens?

Hard to tell the difference of law abiding citizens and criminal scumbags in the normal clothes.

I'm sure most of the killings in Chicago are gang related. I would have a gun in my home regardless of any laws.

Speaking of skeet, I remember sometime back in the mid-60's the local turkey plant was giving away free turkeys at an event in October whereby one had to hit 5 out of 5 clay birds to claim the prize. You got one practice shot. I hit my practice shot and then the next 5, too and presented a nice bird to Mom!!!!

Now that is fun but like everything else, getting expensive even when hand loading. In Alaska one can have a gun and in fact required to have one if you fly in private aircraft along with survival equipment. In Arizona you can have gun as long as visible but law just signed in that will allow conceal w/o permit but as someone said, local establishments can set own rules as to whether to allow or not.

Not real, It's simulation airsoft

G&P USMC M4A1 it can shooting 800 bbs in a min and shooting at 402fps.
endemic.jpg

img473411.jpg

My stuff
img4842nn.jpg

magpulmags.jpg

62870924.jpg

Really cool stuffs, Endemic, you kinda looks like Special Forces in those gears but I prefers paintball over than airsoft. :D

Speaking of skeet, I remember sometime back in the mid-60's the local turkey plant was giving away free turkeys at an event in October whereby one had to hit 5 out of 5 clay birds to claim the prize. You got one practice shot. I hit my practice shot and then the next 5, too and presented a nice bird to Mom!!!!
What a good son you were (and a good shot)! :)

Back