Media Center Edition 2005's "DVR2WMA" won't work CC

rhr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Media Center Edition 2005's DVR2WMA won't work CC

long time ago, I remember Media Player work CC from WMA,
I saw DVR2WMA (convert DVR to WMA) options have CC, I try mark it
i test it after media player won't work same BurnDVD why???

Filename's Ext ".DVR-MS" have bulti-in Closed Caption only
any convert to BurnDVD/CD, .WMA, .AVI, etc.. will not work CC

any idea?

What kind of TV tuner do you have? Please give us more details of your hardware so that we can assist you in any way.

rjr2006 said:
What kind of TV tuner do you have? Please give us more details of your hardware so that we can assist you in any way.

Analog TV

HTPC's Video is ATI EAX700 Pro card "TV-Out" to TV Analog

is format DVR-MS only that can run CC ? can it work on dvd player ? i am trying to understand how the format work with CC. i did google them and they talk about DVR-MS and captions. but my understanding is that u want them converted to WMA. did you try MPG2 ? how bout MPG4 ? just curious. that is all. thanks.

deafclimber said:
is format DVR-MS only that can run CC ? can it work on dvd player ? i am trying to understand how the format work with CC. i did google them and they talk about DVR-MS and captions. but my understanding is that u want them converted to WMA. did you try MPG2 ? how bout MPG4 ? just curious. that is all. thanks.

nope is MPG2 but I don't know

it is Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
I use
MyTV - work CC
Recond TV (DVR) in filesname's ext call ".DVR-MS" work CC
but
Create DVD/CD burn (.DVS-MS) to DVDburn after won't work CC
DVR2WMA program (Convert .DVR-MS to .WMA) after Media Player 9 won't work CC, but I not see any MPG2/4 under MCE2005

HA HA.. Nice both of you guys are trapped at the office and cannot open the website which blocked you list any kind name of url.. :rofl:

Merry Christmas all of you guys! :P

GalaxyAngel said:
HA HA.. Nice both of you guys are trapped at the office and cannot open the website which blocked you list any kind name of url.. :rofl:

shaddup ! :evil:

Happy Christmas !

rhr said:
Not yet, I am at my office bulding, I will do at home tonight let you know

opps! it is work for downloads but I install it, won't work CC

deafclimber said:
http://toub.members.winisp.net/blogData/ClosedCaptions.zip

so u said that file that is not working ?

btw today i ordered MCE2005 OEM o/s software at newegg.com and i should play around sometimes this weekend. :)

you will order OEM but it is careful.. I am stupid, I bought OEM first time, I install but some not work software and driver, I install old computer, later I bought new compter by myself buldig own...I delete old computer's program after I install MCE2005 already send to Activity also OEM for Build System, they already read my old computer then my new computer won't work... I say yelll! key-cd code is no problem, again again Code Key is fine!!! I don't understand I hit "Telephone" oh shit 5 x 9 number I told Microsoft Custmer, I said accident wrong old, I have new... he say okay, he said give him code-key 5 x 9 long number then he give me 7 x 5 I put it... ALIVE! Premission my new comptuer work sigh.... I hate Microsoft OEM Rules... future I will buy Windows Vista without OEM!

rhr said:
you will order OEM but it is careful.. I am stupid, I bought OEM first time, I install but some not work software and driver, I install old computer, later I bought new compter by myself buldig own...I delete old computer's program after I install MCE2005 already send to Activity also OEM for Build System, they already read my old computer then my new computer won't work... I say yelll! key-cd code is no problem, again again Code Key is fine!!! I don't understand I hit "Telephone" oh shit 5 x 9 number I told Microsoft Custmer, I said accident wrong old, I have new... he say okay, he said give him code-key 5 x 9 long number then he give me 7 x 5 I put it... ALIVE! Premission my new comptuer work sigh.... I hate Microsoft OEM Rules... future I will buy Windows Vista without OEM!

thanks for bewaring me about OEM stuffs. i am aware of that and i have done with OEM stuffs for a couple of times even i have built several PCs and repair the PCs and the laptops.

GalaxyAngel said:

I am Infomation Technology, I can downlaod it but I don't have MCE2005 at my office but I have it at home. you are correct about block all it is call "Websense" same Parental Control for Kids.

deafclimber said:
thanks for bewaring me about OEM stuffs. i am aware of that and i have done with OEM stuffs for a couple of times even i have built several PCs and repair the PCs and the laptops.

you need look webiste MCE2005 what MCE2005 requires

* Video Card - ATI 9600 (I don't remember) or high, nvidia 6600
or high
* TV with PVR - ATI, WinTV
* PowerDVD, WinDVD, or Nvidia Player, I don't rememer one free at www.sf.net but NOT ATI Multimeida!!!!
only 3 hardware/software are import

if "Create DVD Player" don't have MCE2005, need buy Cyber MakeDVD or Sonic

NO PROBLEM OTHER (motherboard, Network, mouse, etc..)

you need Adobe Reader
http://www.retrosight.com/mediacenter/setup/Windows_XP_Media_Center_2005_Setup_Instructions.pdf#search='Hardware%20Compatible%20with%20XP%20Media%20Center%202005'

Good Luck

deafclimber said:
hey dude hows is it going with converting things with CC ?

not yet, I read alldeaf.com finish then I will do it soon

Back