Media Center Edition 2005's "DVR2WMA" won't work CC

deafclimber said:

I read both URL too hard!!! they not use MCE2005, but first mce2005 save .DVS-MS after exit MCE2005, use program add-in CC, it is for Edit Capure only, I don't like it

I want easy click DVR2WMA then ready CC, Creat DVD program .DVR-MS to BrunDVD ready but i don't like Capture Edit damn!!!!
any another CC for MCE2005 program?

rhr said:
I read both URL too hard!!! they not use MCE2005, but first mce2005 save .DVS-MS after exit MCE2005, use program add-in CC, it is for Edit Capure only, I don't like it

I want easy click DVR2WMA then ready CC, Creat DVD program .DVR-MS to BrunDVD ready but i don't like Capture Edit damn!!!!
any another CC for MCE2005 program?

bummer, ok i ll research on these. thanks.

thegreenbutton.com is allright... i do research and do find some interestings these hearings do like to have CC their tvs or monitors. they are working on the problems...

my mind just appeared. did u try to convert that to mpeg2 to see if CC is there ?

deafclimber said:
thegreenbutton.com is allright... i do research and do find some interestings these hearings do like to have CC their tvs or monitors. they are working on the problems...

my mind just appeared. did u try to convert that to mpeg2 to see if CC is there ?

I don't know .DVR-MS to mpeg2 will not work becuase same .WMA
Mce2005 will not work for out-TV CC, I hate MCE2005's Format CC (small and no-soild background

I have
VHS Player (no cc) to my TV's Bulti-in CC work

DVD Player options Subtitle off/on, I use off, work out-tv to my TV bulti-in CC

MCE 2005 can't out-tv any CC

I will try download trial CyberLink MakeDVD for .DVR-MS to BurnDVD that Sonic Enoders won't work CC
http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/products/main_35_ENU.html

I will do it tonight

FYI - dCut is a software that can convert from DVR-MS to WMA but CC is not working. so dont use it for now. ;)

Different Analog and Digital?

Myabe maybe different between Analog and digital Closed Caption?
if MCE2005 will work Digital Closed Caption but my TV is Analog
any you have Digital TV and MCE2005?

I don't have HDTV yet, but I will buy Sharp V37" new 1080p!! next year (jan or feb)

let me know

rhr said:
Myabe maybe different between Analog and digital Closed Caption?
if MCE2005 will work Digital Closed Caption but my TV is Analog
any you have Digital TV and MCE2005?

I don't have HDTV yet, but I will buy Sharp V37" new 1080p!! next year (jan or feb)

let me know

good luck dude...

hey i found interesting information about CC.
http://www.geocities.com/mcpoodle43/SCC_TOOLS/DOCS/SCC_TOOLS.HTML

deafclimber said:
good luck dude...

hey i found interesting information about CC.
http://www.geocities.com/mcpoodle43/SCC_TOOLS/DOCS/SCC_TOOLS.HTML

Yes, I did it but it is lousy! only DOS Command, I did it very very long about 3 hours but only "Eve" comedy 30 min with CC then I saw files have two 1 for wma, and 1 for CC with HTML

I download DVDMake 2.0 Trial... make DVR-MS to BurnDVD, DAMNIT no CC!!! GRRRR!!!!! WHY all products don't have CC or Subtitle. we want send to FCC, MPG2 is fine. DVR-MS is very bad. Bill Gate is bad boy!

Power Compress

Power Compress is very fast x10 MS-DVR to WMA, I don't know it support Closed Caption? Any you know about Power Compress with MCE2005?
http://www.powercompress.com

they don't have Trial / Demo

Copy Protection

I read website all, I understand about DVR-MS have some copy protection program, maybe won't work Closed Caption, Mepg2/4 don't have copy protection program, they can copy any DVD, AVI work CC, maybe

rhr said:
Hi Guys,

Media Center Edition 2005's DVR2WMA won't work CC

long time ago, I remember Media Player work CC from WMA,
I saw DVR2WMA (convert DVR to WMA) options have CC, I try mark it
i test it after media player won't work same BurnDVD why???

Filename's Ext ".DVR-MS" have bulti-in Closed Caption only
any convert to BurnDVD/CD, .WMA, .AVI, etc.. will not work CC

any idea?

have you tried DVR_MS convered to WMV, not WMA ?

deafclimber said:
have you tried DVR_MS convered to WMV, not WMA ?

opps, you are correct WMV = Video, WMA = Audio
yes it is work but no CC

heh bill gate isnt bad bec he was not in team... it is third party software team's responsible. those converter developing program ppl forget about the captions or subtitles. personally i have problem with Tivo that has TivotoGo program that does delete CC when i transfered the tivo to my pc. tivo has told us that they are working on that problem since jan 2005. it hasnt successed... so now those third party softwares have same problem. some can add subtitles as they convert from DVD to WMV or MPG like i have freetrail, xilisoft dvd ripper. it is good ! but i can keep research on DVRMS to WMV with CC.

yup. i got it last week. it runs greatly. i have enjoyed it a lot even my fianace who is hearing enjoys it too because she subscribes xm radio and napters so she can listens to one of them from xbox extender. right now i am researching on converting stuffs because i am trying to get two hdds: one is for VOB movies only which i dont want to delete after i convert them to mpg2 and other hdd is for mpg2 movies.

do you have My Movies plug-in program in MCE2005 ? i LOVE IT.

any suggest about better converter software ? i m interested in xilisoft software.

deafclimber said:
yup. i got it last week. it runs greatly. i have enjoyed it a lot even my fianace who is hearing enjoys it too because she subscribes xm radio and napters so she can listens to one of them from xbox extender. right now i am researching on converting stuffs because i am trying to get two hdds: one is for VOB movies only which i dont want to delete after i convert them to mpg2 and other hdd is for mpg2 movies.

do you have My Movies plug-in program in MCE2005 ? i LOVE IT.

any suggest about better converter software ? i m interested in xilisoft software.

yes, I have MYMovie few month ago, they are only infomation, Trailer, catalog, I not use it many time but only short I need learn more CC forums, I need import CC Tweak (size, color, etc..)
becuase if not ready, I keep VCR VHS.. if good news CC Tweak, I will VCR throw!

rhr said:
yes, I have MYMovie few month ago, they are only infomation, Trailer, catalog, I not use it many time

hmm ? did u click on "watch" button in that my movie to watch the movie after you select the movies from your hdd. i have about 20 dvd movies on my hdd and i did set up the informations with pictures of the movie posters and i did put those posters that are linked directly to my files of dvd movies on my hdd *bingo* that is all. you can go to 'my movies' and look for a poster that you want to watch your favorite movie. click on that. it gets you to the movie. there u go and enjoy watching the movie. it is just awesome. it has a parent control program which is perfect for my daughter because i have several rated-r movies on hdd and i dont want her to select wrong one so she can select the kids moves from my hdd.

Back