Is anyone who had this experienced seeing Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Momoftwo

Hi,

I'm curious about yourself. Is anyone who had experienced seeing Jesus?

Yes, I experienced seeing Jesus. I know that many people had a hard time believing my experience. That's okay. It takes time. Time will tell. (smile)

Let me share with you of my experience....(smile)

I came from a large hearing family and I'm the youngest of the family. My parents died of cancer from smoking. My Dad died at 59 and My Mom died at almost 70. My parents were wonderful. My 5 siblings are wonderful, too. I use PSE (mostly sign in english) and oral method. I speak very, very well.

I never recognized myself as a deaf person because my parents never allowed me to see that I was different. My parents did the right thing because I was a very happy child throughout the school years and college years. Then, my Dad died of cancer from smoking when I was almost finished college. I still continued not noticing myself that I was different. I always thought that I was the same as hearing people even though I signed with my deaf friends. I always was very happy. And then, I got married to a deaf man and I gave birth to my two hearing children. And then, my Mom died of cancer from smoking. My 5 siblings and I don't smoke! Anyway, right after my Mom died, I felt loss because my Mom was always making sure that I wasn't feeling left out. Finally, I realized that I was different because I'm deaf. I got very angry about my deafness. My family is regilious and we're Methodist. I always went to Sunday school every Sundays all in my life but I never learned about God. My parents felt so bad for me but they continued sending me and my siblings to church. I said to myself, "God is God, ok...Jesus is Jesus....ok but I never understood what this life is all about."

I wasn't sure if there was God. I suspected that God was fake and Jesus was fake like Santa Claus is fake. I decided to blame to God to play it safe if God and Jesus are real. When my children were at school and my husband was at work, I was in my bedroom making my bed, cleaning up the house, etc and I blamed to God very, very badly. I said to God, "Dear God, I don't know if God and Jesus are real but anyway, to play it safe that I want you to hear me what I want to tell you....I realllly hate you, God so much because you took my parents away from me and my siblings and why did I have to be deaf???? I really needed my parents so badly and I swore at God very bad like F.U., etc. Please pardon me for my bad words but this is what I did say to God. I also told God that I really hated God. I thought my deafness was so horrible. I did not want to be deaf at all and I wanted to be hearing even though, I was always a very happy child throughout my school and college years and my early marriage years until my Mom died. It changed so much.

And then, in about 6 weeks later, I had experienced seeing Jesus in my dream!!!!!!!!!! In the very early morning, I had a dream that I saw Jesus and my Mom and Dad. I was in a huge shock to see them!!!!! I can't explain it!!!!!! It was a VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL feeling!!!! It was sooooooo HOLY feeling!!!!! Jesus and my parents smiled at me and Jesus's hand touched my face and He wiped my tears and all of a sudden, I felt soooooo happy, soooooo safe, sooooo wonderful, sooooo pure as holy, soooo warm, sooooo peaceful, etc - it's like I really want that feeling so much like I want Him because it was so pure love. Jesus was wearing all white robe and had brown hair - exactly you saw on tv, pictures at church, etc. Jesus and my parents communicated with me by reading their minds - not by their lip movement at all. Jesus said "Your mother will tell you something....listen to your mother as Jesus said to my mother "ok you can tell her now"...My mom smiled and communicated with me as I read her mind. My mom said, "Dear (my name), yes, God made you deaf on purpose for some reasons. You will be okay, not to worry, your Dad and I are with you and your children and your husband and your siblings, etc always, your Dad and I love you and everyone very much". My parents and Jesus disappeared. Then, I woke up and I scratched my head and I was so shocked and I wasn't sure if it was real. I got out of my bed and I walked passing my kids' bedrooms and my kids were still sleeping and I went downstairs to the kitchen and I poured some coffee. I was startled by my 5 1/2 year old daughter as she got so excited. I said to her, "What? what is it, dear?" My daughter said, "I had a dream with grandmother and I did hear the name "Jesus" but she did not recognized Jesus but she did hear the name, Jesus very clearly. I was so shocked to hear what my daughter said. I told her to tell me more details of what she saw and heard in her dream. She described me of her dream and it was EXACTLY THE SAME as my dream!!!!!! I got sooooooo excited!!!!!

Now, it's been almost 7 years. Now, I am telling you that God and Jesus are REAL!!!!!!! Now, I accepted my deafness. I know why God made me deaf because God needs me to teach hearing people to learn how to be patience and tolerate with me and also, I learned a lot from my own deafness too like I learned how to be patience and tolerate too. This deafness is for myself and everyone to learn. Deafness is a huge challenge! I am very happy again - just like I was always very happy while growing up. I was very angry about my deafness for a short time until Jesus and my parents came to my dream and I got it. I really thank to God for His decision to send Jesus and my parents down to visit me while I was sleeping. God blesses me and I am so blessed for that!! (smile)

Lastly, I know I know!!!!! that some people would say...(this person (Momoftwo) is nuts....that's okay because they have not experienced it yet. God decided to use me of my experience because I was so angry about my deafness and I lost my parents and I blamed to God very badly. God heard me so He decided to use me so He knew that I will share my valuable experience with people.

Hope this post inspires you greatly!!

Take care! (smile)

Sincerely,
Momoftwo

No I dont think youre nuts. Many many thanks for sharing your inspiring story with us!!!

I have seen Jesus with my own eyes too once and saw an angel once. It was powerful and inspiring.

:hug:

By the way, welcome to AD :)

I think I was 12 years old and had dream of him I stood in front of him. The dream was about from start to end in weird maze. The beginning was chaos. Maze is like myth puzzle I struggled and arrived to heaven and found him. In end of maze became clear and I got award from Jesus. Short time Jesus boost my brain power and then gone. I only got little gift from him.

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I had a dream where I saw myself in third person running to and hugging someone in a white robe who looked like the popular European depiction of Jesus. I saw the part of the scene from when I was almost to him to when I reached him. It was outside at night. Then there was a cut to a scene at the same location with a lot of people running around in different directions. It was a misty night with blue light, so I didn't see any of their faces. I got the impression that they were cops. Then there was a cut to a scene with a first person view of the Jesus person sitting in on the right of the back seat of what I thought was a cop car. I was on the left in the back and only looked right at him and didn't see who was driving. Nobody in the dream said anything and I didn't read anybody's mind.
In other dreams, I could often read people's minds when they talk to me. In my dreams, that happens with dream people who are not from real life. I don't remember reading the minds of any real life people in my dreams.

My experience:
Jesus came to my room immediately and stroke my hair gently when He heard my heart was broken out loud - just like someone would drop a glass on the floor and everyone turned their heads. I didn't call Him. It was the Holy Spirit's stricken callin' Him.
My heart was deeply stabbed with a knife spiritually and it burst my tears streamin' down on my cheeks quietly. ( I can not tell you why my heart was broken ). I can FEEL His perfectly shape of fingers when He stroke on my hair. His touch - very amazin' gentle touch, a heavenly pure touch, not like a man's or woman's. I wasn't sleep in my sleep. I was awake in my sleep when I feel His stroke/touch on my hair. He healed my broken heart just right there when He stroke on my hair gently. I smiled at Him after my heart was healed. He left immediately once I opened my eyes to plead with Him to stay with me, but He said "I will come back" and, then He left. *aww*

There were many things that I already experienced Him. Very beautiful experience that I ever had !

Beautiful stories here.

Hello momoftwo, it is good to see you here on AD. Welcome here and hope u find this good place for you to come by and share with us as I have.

Your not only one who get to experience His loving and sealed with Him forever.

First of all, you arent nuts. I am so glad you shared your testimony with us. God is so good to all of us. :grouphug:

momoftwo,

I bet you're OBE (out body experience) simlair alike dreaming..

That what I did seening beautiful vivid outside so bright and warming welcoming... suddleny feel sucked as vacumming my body and farther farther distance away from beautiful but *snap finger* I can see crystal clear what am I seeing... IT'S GALAXY... then back into real body actually not sure did I NDE or OBE.. but I do believe belong to OBE.. while I'm sleeing and started dreaming.. Looks alike SHORT DREAM... but woke up in the morning.. Like whoa.. I slept longer than I expect. wow..

I don't believe in those things.

But, don't let that stop you. :)

VamPyroX said:
I don't believe in those things.

But, don't let that stop you. :)

Don't worry, I don't believe in things just because I dreamed of them. ;)

Momoftwo, i want to tell you that your story is amazing. It has powerful emotions you have.

All right, you all are nuts! :)

But seriously, dreams are very powerful and it's no secret that dreams will cause physiological changes - if you have nightmares, your heart rate increases, you sweat more, and all that. If you have a pleasant dream, your heart rate slows down and body temperature drops.

One time, I was so sick, I swear I had an out of body experience and because of that, I could easily see why so many believe in it. But the thing is I know it's not real. I know it looked and felt real but intellectually, I know it's not. Scientists have tried to depulicate OBE many times with no luck at all.

-jeff

hmm i had an dream about me going to heaven but no jesus there just an big man with white gown and an woman with white gown also i asked to see jesus and they showed me the way and i know its from god because i never remember my dreams ever this is an first time i actually remember it and its so sharp and clear the point is i know you arent nuts what you are seeing are real that shows how much he loves you heh

Very cool that you didn't have to speak to make yourself understood in that dream! That is always how I've imagined the afterlife--that we will have something better than speech. :)

I've had some very unusual experiences myself.

Twice I have asked God, in times of mourning, to please allow me contact with that spirit, and both times it has eventually been granted. (I do NOT believe in seeking out a medium for such things. I think the process is a very intimate one and MUST be managed by God, not by me or anybody else.)

And at a time when I had terrible fears about death, I believe I was allowed to experience the beginnings of what death is like, so that I would no longer be afraid. If it's anything like what started happening to me in the dream, whatever fear and pain you were feeling will fade away and be replaced by great joy as you make the transition. It's nothing to be afraid of at all.

On two other occasions I believe I have been advised by this same spirit...my guardian angel, perhaps? I am not clear on what I think of angels, but both times the advice had both an immediate application for the days right after the dream AND further-reaching meanings I am still finding years later. Never did I have the impression that it was God Himself but rather an emissary bringing me a message...that's why I'm using the word "angel".

I've had other weird experiences as well, but those are the main ones that I'm pretty sure were given to me specially.

I also like what you say about how we are made the way we are for a reason. I wrote something like that into a fantasy story once (though my story deals with those who are blind, rather than deaf):

---

"And you know what Grandfather Michael says about why He chooses for some to be blind..."

"That it's possible someone might see the grace of God in someone like me," Erik paraphrased.

"Maybe for the people in the Scriptures that grace was shown when they were healed," Rue speculated, "but don't you think that for a lot of the blind, that expression of grace is in what they say and do just as they are? Leah's told me about all the good you've done for her...maybe because you have a different way of judging people--a way that let you see what an amazing lady she is. A lot of people couldn't recognize that, but you did."

---

Just to put things into context, the character of Erik in my story was born completely blind. Leah is his wife. She is sighted, and a painter. Erik helped her escape from a really bad home life because he had the ability to get past all of the outer trappings (because of the abuse she dressed as though she came from a very poor family), and unlike those who want only to get close to her because of her talents, he actually cares about who she is. There is a difference between applause and true love, and Erik knows what true love is.

Sorry if that last part is spam...your writing was so good that I felt like it connected. :)

:-o Oh Okay, Somebody better call psychiatric hospital! :giggle:

Cheri said:
:-o Oh Okay, Somebody better call psychiatric hospital! :giggle:

eerrrr cheri,

Ah.. okay... you think am I cuckoo...

I accept it and move into psychiatric hospital..
:Ohno:

GalaxyAngel said:
eerrrr cheri,

Ah.. okay... you think am I cuckoo...

I accept it and move into psychiatric hospital..
:Ohno:

LOL! I was kidding. *Mwah!*

Here's a few things to think about...

God and/or Jesus are playing with our lives. They don't care about us. They make random appearances so that very few people see them... but not more than one at the same time. When these people go running around saying what they saw, what happens? Yep, they get thrown in the looney bin. If God and/or Jesus really wanted to show that they were real, they would make public appearances where more than one person can see them.

Another thing...

Some people say that God and Jesus are the same people. Some say that they aren't. Well, if God and Jesus are the same person... then Jesus just proved himself to be crazy because he's actually talking to himself instead of God. ;)

VamPyroX said:
Here's a few things to think about...

God and/or Jesus are playing with our lives. They don't care about us. They make random appearances so that very few people see them... but not more than one at the same time. When these people go running around saying what they saw, what happens? Yep, they get thrown in the looney bin. If God and/or Jesus really wanted to show that they were real, they would make public appearances where more than one person can see them.

Another thing...

Some people say that God and Jesus are the same people. Some say that they aren't. Well, if God and Jesus are the same person... then Jesus just proved himself to be crazy because he's actually talking to himself instead of God. ;)

Well, what's your experience ? :)

VamPyroX said:
...If God and/or Jesus really wanted to show that they were real, they would make public appearances where more than one person can see them...
Jesus did that almost 2,000 years ago, and still there were unbelievers. Thousands of people saw Jesus in the flesh, one-on-one, in small groups, and in large public groups. If people want to deny Jesus, they will do that no matter how much proof they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back