Do you have I2EYES Dlink VideoPhone?

• No, becasue of Perference to use Tradional Relay Service or Online Relay Service

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mookie

Right now we do have two brands....

Last edited by a moderator:
mld4ds said:

Right now we do have two brands....
i prefer sorenson... that's my type.. someone offer me a Dlink.. i decline the offer.

I2EYES VP is blah... very boring machine... too much keying in... no automatic stuffs... very manual machine... Not surprised that this machine will be discontinued.

lovesorenson said:
I2EYES VP is blah... very boring machine... too much keying in... no automatic stuffs... very manual machine... Not surprised that this machine will be discontinued.

Are you SURE you don't work for Sorenson? They're the only people I know who actively talk shit about D-Link and their "competing" product -- when they don't realize that D-Link works for Sorenson too. Nice, putting down those who work with you. Idiots.

I used to have one last year when I was living in the dorms. I will be getting it again this year now that I'm back in the dorms again. ;)

No, I don't want one cuz I will never understand to interpreter. I prefer with closed-captioned, it's easier for me to learn a better engl than asl.

Will i2eye discontinue? Your funny! Sorenson bought I2eye and reprogramed them.
Im NOT that crazy about Sorenson, and do prefer other VRS than Sorenson so... I am happy to see there is competition and that Sorenson is starting to improve because of this competition.

lovesorenson said:

diehardbiker65 said:
Will i2eye discontinue? Your funny! Sorenson bought I2eye and reprogramed them.
Im NOT that crazy about Sorenson, and do prefer other VRS than Sorenson so... I am happy to see there is competition and that Sorenson is starting to improve because of this competition.

Very interesting. Sorenson reengineered the I2EYES VP then to upgraded their R & D (Research and Development). Then they spread new relay services across the nation...

Lavender said:
No, I don't want one cuz I will never understand to interpreter. I prefer with closed-captioned, it's easier for me to learn a better engl than asl.

Not even to see and speak to your friends? You do not need to use the VRS. Does that mean you prefer to speak your family/friend over the TTY with carry over voice?

mld4ds said:
Very interesting. Sorenson reengineered the I2EYES VP then to upgraded their R & D (Research and Development). Then they spread new relay services across the nation...

You guys seem to have it backwards or I am misunderstanding. IIRC, Sorenson invented or made the VP and licensed the i2eye version to D-link.

I use the vp-100, but I do have the Dlink i2eye. The VP-100 was designed specifically for relay, while the i2eye (DVC-1000) has a broader application for any videoconferencing.

{edited} may not be familiar with poll systems. {edited} created the poll for Sorsenson only instead of I2EYES. Look at {edited} poll that everyone voted for Sorsenson that has high rates. However, look at my poll that everyone has two VPs. That's why Sorsenson poll is very weak scienfic evidence. You may ask your professional marketing consultant firm and which of {edited} or me is right.

{Mod Edit: You'll need to understand the other 'poll' you're referring to is entirely different and is in no relation or proximity to the TYPE of poll here...therefore, pls. keep that 'out' of your poll--thank you! ;)}

dkf747 said:
You guys seem to have it backwards or I am misunderstanding. IIRC, Sorenson invented or made the VP and licensed the i2eye version to D-link.

I use the vp-100, but I do have the Dlink i2eye. The VP-100 was designed specifically for relay, while the i2eye (DVC-1000) has a broader application for any videoconferencing.

I do not have resource. You may be right. Can you provide me an evidence?

No, not true that VP-100 were made specifically for relay! You could use VP-100 for any videoconferencing with just practically anyone who use H.232 protocol. The only thing that VP-100 designs differ from Dlink was that it is programmed to use specifically ONE VRS provider, that is SorensonVRS. They have them blocked with other VRS provider.

Sorenson have I think 3 patents on these device, while Dlink have 7 patents on them as well. Dlink is the manufacturer for these devices. Sorenson don't really owns whole thing at all.

dkf747 said:

Back