Do you have I2EYES Dlink VideoPhone?

• No, becasue of Perference to use Tradional Relay Service or Online Relay Service

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NightwarriorJin said:
can you explain the difference between i2eye and blackcrow? better compression? or what? Pls explain

both blackcrow and dvc-1000 are same path server! but for blackcrow has no brand! check ftp.i-2-eye.com and see folder NonBrand-NTSC 4/27/2004 12:00:00 AM

Dennis said:
Jin, there IS no difference -- some company purchased a run of OEM DVC-1000's from D-Link. They told them to customize it by not putting ANY markings on the outside, probably to save money. You can only buy two mold colors from D-Link -- Black or Silver. That's why no one has seen a white or blue or red videophone.

They should have the same level of firmware, since it's exactly like a DVC-1000 the day it was created.
I guess blackcrow try fix firmware for better service but stop last oct 2004 was end version with 156 :dunno:

mld4ds said:

Right now we do have two brands....

Hi GM!

how do u create POLL from bottom I would like create myself too for my post :)

I have D-Link I-2-Eye VP already. I ordered Sorenson VP a few weeks ago, and haven't recieved it yet. I heard that Sorenson is better than D-Link. Care to explain why?

ChelEler said:
I have D-Link I-2-Eye VP already. I ordered Sorenson VP a few weeks ago, and haven't recieved it yet. I heard that Sorenson is better than D-Link. Care to explain why?

Sorenson VP there's missing calls shown, also leave message in ur email, that's all I know of

lovesorenson said:
I2EYES VP is blah... very boring machine... too much keying in... no automatic stuffs... very manual machine... Not surprised that this machine will be discontinued.
HEY! dont forget that D-link DVC-1000 can call any different name VRS but not Sorenson!
I have sorenson here i really like this system but not system server I guess Sorenson are too much limite than other dvc1000!!!
:thumb: peace!

Sorenson VP100s in Canada?

xentra said:
HEY! dont forget that D-link DVC-1000 can call any different name VRS but not Sorenson!
I have sorenson here i really like this system but not system server I guess Sorenson are too much limite than other dvc1000!!!
:thumb: peace!

Xentra, I notice you who live in Quebec, Canada. Do you have Sorenson VP100? I know that almost customers have them in United State. Not Canada.

NightwarriorJin said:
can you explain the difference between i2eye and blackcrow? better compression? or what? Pls explain

I have blackcrow and dvc 1000 here that i tested downgrade firmware it look both are most same just different firmware exemple: when i try downgrade from dvc 1000 to blackcrow its work just remove the I2eye logo!
then back orginal dvc 1000 firmware... so they are both same!!!
:)

dbarovian said:
Xentra, I notice you who live in Quebec, Canada. Do you have Sorenson VP100? I know that almost customers have them in United State. Not Canada.

Yes u right this only for USA. that vp-100 i bought from ebay! right now sorenson provide free vp-100 in canada start with west BC last 7 feb...
check here http://www.sorensonvrs.com/canada/
I really dont want sorenson take care in canada!
I want be own canada vrs.

xentra said:
Yes u right this only for USA. that vp-100 i bought from ebay! right now sorenson provide free vp-100 in canada start with west BC last 7 feb...
check here http://www.sorensonvrs.com/canada/
I really dont want sorenson take care in canada!
I want be own canada vrs.

Thanks for the updated info, Xentra

You may want to ask your dhh people to invest the VRS business in Canada. All you need is to write to the Canada government for the grant/loan and/or to seek new business partnership.

I wish you a best luck...

Mookie said:
Thanks for the updated info, Xentra

You may want to ask your dhh people to invest the VRS business in Canada. All you need is to write to the Canada government for the grant/loan and/or to seek new business partnership.

I wish you a best luck...
Thank you Man(Y)!!
I am only focus tech and consulate about videophone!! now they re on process VRS in canada but it will take pretty longer waiting for open vrs canada! see http://www.cad.ca/index.php?lid=e&cid=9&pid=0

I have one dlink, I am happy to Saskatoon successfully

I am happy to get dlink better communication to Hovrs.com That is cool.

I am happy to like can you ask me accept to pls contact to chat to straight to deaf videophone. Only Canada is dlink is better able welcome you. I know don't be started to woman and men. That is legal, serious strict to law. I obey to respect to rule follow to strict to legally sserious. can't change public. Government to strict to empower. I know respect to good choice be good.

Guys,

D-Link I-2-Eye is the first breakthrough for our deafies are able to use video chat on any tv than tty in stone ages.

I take a picture what it look like below.

this brought old memories when I got it first time I was so excited back then.

Dg

Back