Two NYC cops shot and killed in car; shooter killed self

Do you think Mayor De Blasio should resign?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No opinon

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
you asked why the officers turned their back on Mayor de Blausio. I explained and that should be it and yet... you still continue to ask if I agree with the shooter.

let's not kid around. this is not the first time. you were not confused about my intention. you merely wanted to exploit it and obfuscate it. no one in their right mind would ever thought that I meant NYPD culture needs to be changed "for good" by gunning down officers.

but I'm glad we're moving on and I hope you don't resort to stupidity and twisting words around again.

btw - the shooter's intention of executing two officers remains unknown. it is possible that it was related to Michael Brown and Eric Garner but it's still unknown.

Not anymore. Here's what they had to say:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/21/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

It is, in fact, because of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

Not anymore. Here's what they had to say:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/21/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

It is, in fact, because of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

you know how media is.... always jumping to conclusion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/n...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
Part of the investigation, Mr. Bratton said, would be focused on his recent activities, including whether he had taken part in any of the protests after the deaths of two unarmed black men in confrontations with the police. No indication emerged as of late Saturday that he had. With Mr. Brinsley taking his own life, Mr. Bratton said, investigators were now working to piece together his movements and motivations with an eye toward restoring “some sanity to the madness that occurred here this afternoon in the streets of Brooklyn.”

Yes, I know. That was said yesterday, but they do have more information this morning.

yea. they got info from two city officials. I'm also wary about that. he went on warpath from Georgia to Baltimore to NYC.

yea. they got info from two city officials. I'm also wary about that. he went on warpath from Georgia to Baltimore to NYC.

Yes, he did. He started that in Balitmore County, and arrived in NY by mid-afternoon. That was when police there were attempting to warn the NYPD to be on the lookout (BOLO), but it came just a little too late.

I was shocked to see that the shooting occurred right near where my friend lives because I just picked her up last week to drop her off to airport. I will be back again next month and there will probably be shrine there. It's going to be bit weird for my friend because she takes the same subway stop where the shooter killed himself.

a police station is located just a block away, I believe.

So you agree with the shooter then?

I am not seeing that at all , I think it's was a senseless violent act and will only made matter worst . The shooter was a coward for killing himself , he was not man enough to face cops with guns pointed at him.

Because of lack of support from mayor for NYPD for the past several incidents. NYPD didn't take it well when they got criticized by Mayor. Quite frankly, I believe NYPD is a bunch of disrespectful thugs when they don't fix themselves.

it's time to change NYPD culture for good.

Also, anti-gun laws in NYC need to be REPEALED too.

I will NOT BACK DOWN NOR COMPLY with unconstitutional anti-gun laws.

Well, this thread is about a shooting of two NYPD Officers. Your statement that there needed to be a change "for good" in the NYPD in a thread about two getting shot could be read that you agreed with the shooter.

That's why I asked. You answered. Thanks.

No. You read far into more than was there, probably just to start an argument. Typical of you.

The press conference with NYPD Chief of Detectives just finished. More details of investigation.

After Stoking Hate Between Blacks and Cops, Al Sharpton Backpeddles

Al Sharpton has posted a statement through his National Action Network condemning the execution of the two New York Police Department officers murdered in revenge for Michael Brown and Eric Garner.

Officers Rafael Ramos, 40, and Wenjian Liu, 32, were shot to death as they sat in their patrol car Saturday in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn.

Brooklyn cops shotGunman Ismaaiyl Brinsley left a Facebook message stating, “I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today… They Take 1 Of Ours, Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice #RIPErivGardner [sic] #RIPMikeBrown This May Be My Final Post… I’m Putting Pigs In A Blanket.”

“I have spoken to the Garner family and we are outraged by the early reports of the police killed in Brooklyn today, Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases,” the Rev. Al Sharpton said.

Sharpton also tweeted, “An eye for an leaves the whole world blind. We all at NAN express our prayers and condolences to the families of the 2 NYC officers.”

President Obama, on his first day of vacation in Hawaii, was out on the golf course today. A White House official said, “The president has been briefed on the Brooklyn police shooting. White House officials continue to monitor the situation.

Compare that to the reactions by these race-baiters when the situation is reversed?

People are wondering why Al Sharpton hasn’t been arrested for inciting murders of police officers all over the United States?

And what about every Democrat who stood up on the floor of the Congress and supported the criminal over the police?

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/12/stoking-hate-blacks-cops-al-sharpton-backpeddles/

http://time.com/3643266/yankee-nypd-education/
NYPD officer Rafael Ramos is survived by two sons

The New York Yankees will pay for the education of the two sons of NYPD officer Rafael Ramos, one of two cops fatally shot in an ambush on Saturday.

The funds will pay for the schooling of Ramos’ 13-year-old son, Jaden, and another son who is currently in college, the New York Daily News reported Sunday. The money comes from late Yankees owner George Steinbrenner’s Yankee Silver Shield Foundation, which for 32 years has funded the education of children of New York City police officers, firemen and Port Authority workers who are killed on duty.

The other NYPD officer killed on Saturday, Wenjian Liu, does not have kids. He had recently gotten married.

Well its the truth. Liberalism destroyed American values. Liberalism destroyed those good old days. Ever heard that theme song from All in the Family? That song tells it like it is.

Well its the truth. Liberalism destroyed American values.

Extreamists of any kind destroy America. I know lots of republicans and demecrats that are good hard working people. Don't let the hate spewers fool you.

Back