Post your gas prices Part II

$1.95 for regular unleaded here today

I drop by in Hilo, Hawaii, saw Chevron gas price sign: $3.48 regular, $3.58 unleaded and $3.68 premium. Not bad.

A friend who lives in Indiana area had their gas today at $1.69/gallon.

WOW....Didn't think gas would ever drop below $2 per gallon again. Hope it gets that low here. I believe we are still around $2.50.

1.95 now. Gas price will be down as less than $1.00 next year???

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Prices change every several days and they still don't make any sense with oil as low as it is per barrel. The other thing that will affect the price is the corn garbage (ethanol) that goes in it because it takes more oil to process it to make it somewhat usable.

We're around $2.37.

In Big Island again, Tesoro sells $3.27 regular to $3.45 premium. I just read a newspaper, says the highest recorded price for gas in Hilo, was $4.76 in April 22, 2012.

Drove past Kawaihae, tiny town in north of the Big Island, spot the gas price sign.... $3.88 regular and $5.21 diesel. I coast down to Kona district....

Gas prices went up a little bit starting on the 1st. New gas tax. I was waiting for prices to drop below $2 but it never happened.

Last edited:
Yea noticed the same thing too... Safeway price went up from $2.25 to $2.29.

Gas prices went up a little bit starting on the 1st. New gast tax. I was waiting for prices to drop below $2 but it never happened.

$2.18 yesterday. Knowing my luck it'll go down in a day or two since I filled my truck up.

CARB’s New Hidden Gas Tax Could Add Up to 76 Cents per Gallon to Fuel Costs

The cap-and-trade for fuels is a regulation already adopted by the California Air Resources Board that will increase the cost of gasoline and diesel fuels by up to 76 a cents a gallon, according to the agency’s own analysis!

- See more at: http://cafuelfacts.com/cap-and-trade-for-fuels/#sthash.PuAYJ9fA.dpuf

Back