Florida teacher who had sex with three teens sentenced to 22 years in prison

rockin'robin

Reaction score
BARTOW, Fla. —
A former teacher who confessed to sex charges involving three students has been sentenced to 22 years in prison.

Jennifer Fichter, 30, of Davenport, pleaded guilty to 37 child sex charges with three teenage students; each of the charges carried a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison.

Fichter initially was arrested in April 2014, on allegations she had carried on a sexual relationship with one of her students at the Central Florida Aerospace Academy in Lakeland, where she taught English for three years.

Evidence released after Fichter’s arrest last year indicated she had sex with the 17-year-old teen dozens of times in her truck, in parking lots, and around Polk and Hillsborough counties.

More trending stories

In hundreds of pages of interviews with those closest to the case, the paperwork details the agony of the teen’s mother when she became aware of the relationship.

In one transcript of her interview with investigators, the mother said she confronted Fichter about her relationship with her son.

The mother reportedly asked, “What does a 17-year-old have for you?

”Fichter’s reportedly replied by saying that every boyfriend she’s ever had she’s taken care of, and that she loved the victim and wanted them to be together.

The documents indicate there were attempts to hide the relationship, with Fichter allegedly using fake names in their texts.

The victim told detectives it all began with Fichter rubbing his leg in computer class at the Central Florida Aerospace Academy last November, and by Christmas break, they were texting.

Two other male students, both also 17 years old, came forward as victims after Fichter was arrested.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...her-who-had-sex-three-teens-sentenced-/nmq2T/

22 years foe having sex with 17 year okds consensualy....(shakes head)
Nuts...
17 year olds are not children. Period.
Ive known rapist handed 2 and four....
Anyway...
Justice....rather silly at this point....

What is with these teachers?! Ugh!

Why are so many of these "handy" teachers women? I hear far more about them than I do male teachers.

Remember these teachers

1180874_G.jpg

328316-dc10df3a-de11-11e4-bde2-90f29debd666.jpg

This is a travesty of justice...22 years for consensual sex with 17 yEar olds.
(Shakes heads)

22 years foe having sex with 17 year okds consensualy....(shakes head)
Nuts...
17 year olds are not children. Period.
Ive known rapist handed 2 and four....
Anyway...
Justice....rather silly at this point....

And? 17 year olds are NOT adults either.......

And? 17 year olds are NOT adults either.......

22 years....for this...hell she prob would get less time.if she killed one.oF them, plea to mansllaughter
The system is nuts...rapist gets less time constantly...
Murderers s less time often...
Meh
if it makes.sense to you cool..
17 year olds are not.children they are not kids...they are months, away days away from being an adullt..(using silly legal magic numbers as is the case) i fail to see how society is served with this women getting 22 years when.
But money grows on trees in anerica...
So
Throw away the key...meh

As a teacher she was in a position of trust. Parents entrusted their children to her, and she took advantage of that trust in order to have access to boy toys. Despicable.

We wont agree on this reba...
22 years is NUTs for this.
Anyway

Anyway
I didn't read that it was time without chance of parole. I doubt she'll do the whole 22.

I didn't read that it was time without chance of parole. I doubt she'll do the whole 22.

She has to serve 85% of sentencing.

There is no parole in Florida.

Anyway

Feel free to come down to Florida and marry to her in state prison, also RR may there for booing at you.

You will get new wife with felony on record. :lol:

she 22 and he 17 legally of age to marry and have children and die for his country,not sure he a child

37 counts of sexual abuse....:hmm:...also read where she got pregnant with one of the teenage boys....so yes, the sentence is justified...most likely much better if they would have thrown her to the boys' parents to deal with!

This is getting ridiculous ... but then at what age would this be okay? I have more issues with the fact it was between a teacher and student than I do with the age... this is way too much time do such a small nonviolent action...

Back