Florida teacher who had sex with three teens sentenced to 22 years in prison

It wouldn't be "nuts" if she were HIV positive and gave it to the students she slept with. A teacher's profession is not a dating scene. It's to prepare them for the next level of learning and anyone that abuses that trust should face strict jail time.

Laura

HIV or any VD she could have caught it off them we assuming these boys not been with a woman before....My argument is it was done in school time they there get education.
The woman who got pregnant twice from 12yr old married him I think and she still on child abuse register it right at the time but bizzare now

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/01/30/the-caging-of-america

Read third paragraph in that website... America's worse than Stalin when it comes to prison, hmmm.

I was wondering how could long sentence going to help deter future crimes? I bet you my arse that almost everybody will forget this teacher within a year or two... then there comes another creepy not aware of consequences if they do the same crime and won't even bother finding out what happened to that teacher cause she is still in slammer and left alone.

Mind you, we Americans spent at least 6 times more than education expense with prison expense. How this is going to help America reduce crimes? These equation (Spending more on prison than education) will always equals more crimes.

IMO 22 years, especially on female offender violates 8th Amendment because on the top of 22 years, who wants deal with this female ex con? Its going to be lifetime devastating awaiting for her when she gets out of jail, and NO other would look at her, and said "Oh shyt! I better not do the same crime", thus repeats the cycle.

Same goes to Jared Fogle, even though he is filthy rich, most will soon forget about him, and there will always be whoever forgets about him would do the same thing... Which equals no determent to the same crime and creates MORE victims... Sad, eh?

Whats wrong with this picture? The answer is obviously... Its all boils down to MONEY, if we invest more in prison more than education, there will always be more criminals than smart people out there at later time. Sad, eh?

I keep noticed most white hottest female teachers jail for having sex with students. dang. smh

One thing I don't really understand. Boys will always share their ego story to be found out. Hey, they can't help.

Back