Man Dies After Neck Broken During Arrest

I have no idea how they are going to explain away a broken neck....

Another example as to why all police officers should be required to wear a camera.

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...-in-handling-of-suspect-who-died-434074691554

Baltimore Police Admit Errors In Handling of Suspect Who Died

2 people had said they were paralyzed from riding in the same police wagon . Something is going on that police wagon illegal ,
The video didn't work. Anyway, I am right. It's involuntary manslaughter since the police failed to put a seatbelt on Freddie when he was arrested. They admit errors but they will repeat it anyway. I hope the arresting officers will lose their jobs, even though they are currently suspended with pay (smh).

America going through some bad racial problems. All these years since King had a dream IT so sad it going backwards not forward

America going through some bad racial problems. All these years since King had a dream IT so sad it going backwards not forward
Well, his dream was that we should work together no matter what color. We actually work together since. Blacks have become CEOs, politicians, athletes, TV anchors, lawyers, etc. Even my President is black (he's half black but it still counts since he has a black family). I am sure he'd say that his dream came true if he was alive now. The only issue is with some corrupt white cops against black men.

BTW, I read one comment under another article by a latino guy who has been around with black people. He admits that he heard from a lot of black people saying they hate white people. Uh-oh! MLK didn't hate white people.

Well, his dream was that we should work together no matter what color. We actually work together since. Blacks have become CEOs, politicians, athletes, TV anchors, lawyers, etc. Even my President is black (he's half black but it still counts since he has a black family). I am sure he'd say that his dream came true if he was alive now. The only issue is with some corrupt white cops against black men.

BTW, I read one comment under another article by a latino guy who has been around with black people. He admits that he heard from a lot of black people saying they hate white people. Uh-oh! MLK didn't hate white people.

You really think the only issue is some corrupt cops?

you don't think Obma coming from wealthy family help The jobs you mention are predominatly middle class educated families...I not poping at America bc same problems in Europe. ...
When I was in NZ I was told firmly they all had same education Mari and white newzealanders but living conditions very different ghetto violence it horrendous but NZ would never admit to it,so fair play on America very honest about problems but how you solve them only God knows
What is CEO?

you don't think Obma coming from wealthy family help The jobs you mention are predominatly middle class educated families...I not poping at America bc same problems in Europe. ...
When I was in NZ I was told firmly they all had same education Mari and white newzealanders but living conditions very different ghetto violence it horrendous but NZ would never admit to it,so fair play on America very honest about problems but how you solve them only God knows
What is CEO?

He did not come from a wealthy family .

What is CEO?
Chief Executive Officer--the big boss of a company.

was watching Opra and she said the slave thinking not gone yet(her words)within many afro/American homes they don't spare the rod not sure I agree wholly but she had good points it takes many generations before line is drawn and it wont be in my generation sadly

He had spinal fusion week before, out dealing instead of healing, court records show he was trying to get lump sum for a structured settlement.

I also heard from somewhere that the police there have long been notorious for driving the paddy wagons in such a manner that the prisoners who were handcuffed behind their backs would get injured....

Back