Man Dies After Neck Broken During Arrest

It would be helpful if someone would do a video showing the interior of the transport van, showing all the angles and spaces, and the bolt that left its mark on Gray's body. I would also like to see an animation showing how Gray was positioned in the van, and how his body would have struck the bolt. I think that would make the scenario easier to visualize and understand.

It would be helpful if someone would do a video showing the interior of the transport van, showing all the angles and spaces, and the bolt that left its mark on Gray's body. I would also like to see an animation showing how Gray was positioned in the van, and how his body would have struck the bolt. I think that would make the scenario easier to visualize and understand.

I may be wrong but I don't a video can't be made until the investigation has been done. It's going to 30 days or more to be done . I should have this thread merge with the other one .
Here is a drawing of wagon Gray was on

what-happened-freddie-gray-arrested-by-baltimore-police-department-map-timeline-1430440637810-master495-v4.jpg

I may be wrong but I don't a video can't be made until the investigation has been done. It's going to 30 days or more to be done . I should have this thread merge with the other one .
Here is a drawing of wagon Gray was on

what-happened-freddie-gray-arrested-by-baltimore-police-department-map-timeline-1430440637810-master495-v4.jpg
They can make a video any time if they use a duplicate van. But it probably would be more accurate if they wait until they have more facts. They can use either a dummy or a model to show what happened.

I think a computer animation of possible actions within the van would be a good idea, too.

They can make a video any time if they use a duplicate van. But it probably would be more accurate if they wait until they have more facts. They can use either a dummy or a model to show what happened.

I think a computer animation of possible actions within the van would be a good idea, too.

I was trying to see if there was anything on line yet , I had not seen any
video on the yet showing what happen . I think that is still being looked into . I wish that photo I posted gave the measurement of the back of the wagon , that would help give a better
of much room Gray had to move around to 'beat' himself up. Which I do not believe happen .

27ED350500000578-3053335-image-a-58_1429842259392.jpg
I think the wagon looked like this and I am not seeing any metal bolts sticking out .

Back