Man Dies After Neck Broken During Arrest

you don't think Obma coming from wealthy family help The jobs you mention are predominatly middle class educated families...I not poping at America bc same problems in Europe. ...
When I was in NZ I was told firmly they all had same education Mari and white newzealanders but living conditions very different ghetto violence it horrendous but NZ would never admit to it,so fair play on America very honest about problems but how you solve them only God knows
What is CEO?
I forgot to explain that MLK's dream was not about Blacks. It was about all human beings including deaf, gay, crippled, blind, Blacks, Muslim, etc. He dreamed that we'd get along so our future children get along with others as well. Same thing with JFK who mentioned that all Americans must be treated equally.

He had spinal fusion week before, out dealing instead of healing, court records show he was trying to get lump sum for a structured settlement.

He did not have spinal fusion a week before. That's actually laughable, someone having spinal fusion and a week later being able to run down the street?

This site shows how a lot of things said about Freddie have been wrong.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/04/fredd...nt-insurance-rumor-conspiracy-theories-false/

I also heard from somewhere that the police there have long been notorious for driving the paddy wagons in such a manner that the prisoners who were handcuffed behind their backs would get injured....

Can we stop calling them paddy wagons? That's a deeply racist term for those vehicles. At one point being Irish in the US was just as bad as being black. There are reasons for those signs, "No Irish need apply."

Baltimore prosecutor charges police with murder in death of Freddie Gray

DEVELOPING: Prosecutors charged six Baltimore police officers Friday with crimes ranging from murder to assault in the death of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old black man whose death last month of injuries apparently suffered in police custody touched off peaceful protests that degenerated into a night of rioting, looting and chaos Monday.

State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby, speaking at a Friday news conference, blasted the six police involved in Gray's arrest on April 12, during which he suffered a broken neck that proved fatal a week later. Mosby said the police had no basis for arresting Gray, who police said avoided eye contact and was carrying a switchblade.

Charges filed

I never heard that the term, "paddy wagon" was a racist term......

What little looking around on this I did, it seems iffy.....must be all the liberalism stuffed in here.....:lol:

It is very! Paddy meant the Irish.. Derogatory.

it would not be classed as to bad here black miria was the other term.people say oh look paddy wagon I wonder where it going..not to many irish would take offence they good hearted people.I think it go back to IRA days police would sling( really swing)all IRA into it

the police in northan irland could be very nasty back in the day, lot worse than some of the things your police have been doing.The irish suffered badly under british rule and they were known for the drink here on mainland.they got steryotype rather like what happening in america

I never heard that the term, "paddy wagon" was a racist term......

I had heard of it when I lived in Boston White and Black people used it all the time. I am not saying this was right but it was very common .

I had heard of it when I lived in Boston White and Black people used it all the time. I am not saying this was right but it was very common .

Well, then tell that to the two who told me, "deeply" and "very" racist....

Well, then tell that to the two who told me, "deeply" and "very" racist....

No thought of it as being a racist term , it was used so much . People may not had given it any thought to what 'paddy' meant . I know people would joke about putting someone in the paddy wagon b/c they were acting crazy.
You heard of the 'padded room so some people may had thought it meant the wagon was' padded' so people would not get hurt when they were throw
into the wagon which happen all the time.

My take is different than yours re: "paddy". Paddy is a typical Irish male name and in the early days many Irish Americans were policemen here in the USA and there was a police transport vehicle and thus the term, "paddy wagon". This is what I think of when I use the word.....although, in some quarters the term means drunk Irish men and thus the negative connotation.......I get weary of tip-toeing around....yanno?

P.S. Ooops, sorry..forgot the quote. This is for Whatdidyousay....

My take is different than yours re: "paddy". Paddy is a typical Irish male name and in the early days many Irish Americans were policemen here in the USA and there was a police transport vehicle and thus the term, "paddy wagon". This is what I think of when I use the word.....although, in some quarters the term means drunk Irish men and thus the negative connotation.......I get weary of tip-toeing around....yanno?

P.S. Ooops, sorry..forgot the quote. This is for Whatdidyousay....

I said some people may had thought it meant the wagon was padded , I did not think that . Of course most people knew what 'paddy' meant in Boston
but they stilled joked around about calling for the 'paddy' wagon when someone acting crazy . People were not tip-toeing around in Boston when I lived there . This was in the 60's and 70's I have no idea if people
still say 'paddy ' wagon today . I know what you mean . I get weary of people complaining about 'hearing impaired' being used here.

Back