What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love peanut butter, especially crunchy, when it melts on toast. :drool:

I love peanut butter, especially crunchy, when it melts on toast. :drool:

I buy the crunchy kind and but it on toast and have if for part of my breakfast .

My dog is :drool: the whole time too. I like cashew butter too but is cost .
$9.00 for small bottle . :shock:

I don't like peanut butter either but strangely I like Reese's peanut butter cups and maybe sometimes peanut butter fudge brownies.

I just found out that vital communication is down today. No wonder my emails weren't getting through earlier this morning. Now have to use text to communicate. :|

I learned that one of my apartments I'm considering has a (989) area code, and a quick lookup revealed it's a Michigan area code. Now what would that be doing here?

That the Christmas decorations are up at CUS. YES!! Got photos, too. :P

I learned something I hadn't experienced in a LONG time...... always use the back end of the Metra train so I don't miss my stop, which is what I just did :|

AND pay attention to which train I board. I just ended up at Davis St in Evanston. Now to head to the Purple Line Express.

Learned that this fitbit gadget I love so much might not be so great. My battery died just after ten days, suppose to last six months. Went online and read that a lot of people had fitbits that just died that were new. I contacted customer service and waiting for a reply.

Bummed because I walked really far today and it did not record it. I love this gadget so I hope I can get it up and running with a new battery.

Learned that this fitbit gadget I love so much might not be so great. My battery died just after ten days, suppose to last six months. Went online and read that a lot of people had fitbits that just died that were new. I contacted customer service and waiting for a reply.

Bummed because I walked really far today and it did not record it. I love this gadget so I hope I can get it up and running with a new battery.

I scrolled through Walmart's black Friday ad earlier it has that in it for $69 I think it was on sale but don't know what they normally go for.

I learned that the green cargo pants I'm wearing used to be a military style in the 1950's. I never knew this.

I learned that the green cargo pants I'm wearing used to be a military style in the 1950's. I never knew this.

yep. to be more specific - paratrooper. British military invented it first but they did it pretty bad. later on... American stole the idea and made it even better. they designed it for paratroopers.

personally - I hate cargo pants. I used to like it several years ago but shortly later, I hated it. I like a nice clean professional-looking pants.

I scrolled through Walmart's black Friday ad earlier it has that in it for $69 I think it was on sale but don't know what they normally go for.

Depends which model you buy. Mine is the fitbit zip, $59 on Amazon.

yep. to be more specific - paratrooper. British military invented it first but they did it pretty bad. later on... American stole the idea and made it even better. they designed it for paratroopers.

personally - I hate cargo pants. I used to like it several years ago but shortly later, I hated it. I like a nice clean professional-looking pants.

Interesting!! Never knew that, either. :ty: for that info. Oh, I like cargo pants-- makes it harder to NOT lose stuff somehow, especially keys.

Last edited:
That my dog Marty bark like a Westie , we met a woman with a Westie dog and she said my dog sound like her dog when it bark and their fur was a like . So I guess my dog is a mini poodle /Westie mix.

I learned today at work that one of the aides who does one on one with one of the students is his mother. Oh wow..didn't know that was allowed.

Interesting!! Never knew that, either. :ty: for that info. Oh, I like cargo pants-- makes it harder to NOT lose stuff somehow, especially keys.

get a carabiner.

Carabiner%20with%20Key%20.jpg

We're getting more snow tonight ! It will start at 1 AM and stop around noon time Friday. Winter is here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back