The Walking Dead

It's possible that Daryl and Morgan met up while Daryl was out looking and maybe got to talking and Daryl mentioned Rick.

Just a theory.

Attachments

• 10420362_681223651973766_8745591939228103336_n.jpg
    10420362_681223651973766_8745591939228103336_n.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 12
10749521_10204226918486876_606004340_n.jpg

Pretty sure that Darryl and Carol followed that car to see where it was going...found the hospital, realized they couldn't get in...heard the gunshots when Beth and Noah tried to escape...ran into Noah, who told them all about the hospital, and Confirmed Beth was inside...made a plan for Carol to get "save-napped" so she can be on the inside with Beth...and then Darryl went back to the church (with Noah being the one that he tells to "come on out") to get Rick and everyone to go get Beth (and now Carol) out and take the hospital down.

Pretty sure that Darryl and Carol followed that car to see where it was going...found the hospital, realized they couldn't get in...heard the gunshots when Beth and Noah tried to escape...ran into Noah, who told them all about the hospital, and Confirmed Beth was inside...made a plan for Carol to get "save-napped" so she can be on the inside with Beth...and then Darryl went back to the church (with Noah being the one that he tells to "come on out") to get Rick and everyone to go get Beth (and now Carol) out and take the hospital down.

Wow...you got more out of it than I did. I HATED the episode...I just don't care about Beth and it was boring to sit through a whole show of her. I hope it gets back on track with the group next week...after seeing Dead Snow, I'm thinking we've got to keep this show moving with the action....

I only heard about Carol being captured from The Talking Dead...I'd rather have her back than Beth....

Mod note: Threads is merged.

I'm watching new season of The Walking Dead... wonder what's going to happen in Washington DC for the group is heading there.

Mod note: Threads is merged.

I'm watching new season of The Walking Dead... wonder what's going to happen in Washington DC for the group is heading there.
Probly ran by the government and anything that moves gets shot on sight... just following protocols. lol

If they actually make it there. I have a feeling they won't even get that far. Abraham gets pretty gung-ho in the preview that I saw during Talking Dead.

In the sneak preview, it looked like Abe had lost his cool and he was using a soup can to be the tar out of what looked like the scientist with the mullet.....we'll have to see what sparked that.....

I am surprised that AMC allowed the sex scene to be aired on TV.

I am surprised that AMC allowed the sex scene to be aired on TV.

I'm not...this is the direction of TV these days....I'm not sure how old the characters are supposed to be but the actors in the sex scene have a 25 year age difference...

Cable channels seems to have a bigger leeway than broadcast channels- probably how they got away with it.

The scene looks like most scenes I've seen on regular channels- unless I'm forgetting something seems all I saw was Abraham and Rosita boinking but only seeing the top half and hardly nudity... I've seen much 'worse' on other shows like Criminal Minds and CSI etc. I don't know the characters' ages either but I thought they were close in ages maybe in their 20s.

Looking forward to next week to see what Carol and Daryl are up to...:D

I thought Sunday was a tad slow - I understand what the writers are doing but we've got to get past the soap opera and move on with the story. I'd like to see everyone regroup and kick some zombie behind....

I do not get Walking Dead on my cable so I am watching it on DVD and saw
first episode of the second season . Damn the ending was sad , when the boy was shot while walking up to the deer . :( My daughter and SIL have all the episodes up to date so will be watch the show this way . I was not expecting that happen to a kid .

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait till you get the part when they reach the prison. Keep watching....:cool2:

Last edited:
You haven't seen anything yet. What till you get the part when they reach the prison. Keep watching....:cool2:

Don't spoil it for me. I was going to watch more but I am falling asleep already , I feel like a walking dead myself .

Back