The Walking Dead

yes they are.

I didn't realize that was Denise Crosby until it was mentioned in Talking Dead immediately after. Loved her in Star Trek TNG but I am horrible with faces and recognizing people lol.

thanks!

If you saw "Infected," the group learned that sharing the water, which was also used for the pigs, caused the fluids to be exchanged and led to a virus like infection which caused one of the boys in the prison to become ill and turn. It was the first time the group realized that this is how it was also being passed. The pigs were killed because they drank from the infected water and couldn't be eaten safely. So, eating someone that has been bitten, yes, you can turn. Now if Bob had said something, maybe they could have chopped off the leg like they did for Hershel - who had the same thing happen, but he survived by having the infection cut off....but Bob said nothing. I suspect he was crying at the end because he was planning to shoot himself but he was attacked by the Terminus group.
That's true.

Only time will tell to see what happens with Bob. Thinking back it did seem like he might have been bitten or scratched when they were in the food bank. Huh... you'd think the Termites... err.. Terminus people would strip him and check for bites but guessing they don't know that everyone has it and that infected flesh can pass it on if ingested.

If Bob goes I'll be sad- I liked him.

Her face dont looks like fat to me. Just her clothes which fool your eyes.
I can agree with the clothes as you can see it made her look (as Mary) have a belly, but her face also looks slightly heavier... But that can be makeup/prosthetics applied as well?

109349-Tasha-Yar-is-Mary-Terminus-Wal-AEKU.jpeg

Did you know that?

What is her name?

What is her name?
That is Denise Crosby.

On the left is Denise playing Tasha Yar from Star Trek The Next Generation tv show. On the right is Denise playing Termite Mary-- err.. Mary from Terminus on Walking Dead.

I had a crush on Tasha...

So, who do we think Daryl brought back? And whats going on with Tyrone being a pansy lately?

I think Morgan would hide... he wasn't exactly sociable the last time Rick saw him. Yeah my friend pointed out that only Rick, Carl and Michonne knew Morgan- Daryl doesn't know who he is except maybe from hearing stuff from Rick?

Could be Carol but why would she hide? Beth? I don't know if the hospital scenes are "current day" (same time as when the group were dealing with Terminus, gareth and gabriel).

I didn't like that Glenn, Maggie and Tara split off... Talking Dead had a poll about that and 90% said they didn't like it either.

Tyrese (not Tyrone) has always been sort of a 'peacenik' if you will. He only kills the walkers because he HAS to.

I think Morgan would hide... he wasn't exactly sociable the last time Rick saw him. Yeah my friend pointed out that only Rick, Carl and Michonne knew Morgan- Daryl doesn't know who he is except maybe from hearing stuff from Rick?

Could be Carol but why would she hide? Beth? I don't know if the hospital scenes are "current day" (same time as when the group were dealing with Terminus, gareth and gabriel).

I didn't like that Glenn, Maggie and Tara split off... Talking Dead had a poll about that and 90% said they didn't like it either.

Tyrese (not Tyrone) has always been sort of a 'peacenik' if you will. He only kills the walkers because he HAS to.

Not true, as he and carol were walking the tracks he said he wasn't ready yet and had carol do the deed of killing the walker, which more were coming and they ran off to hide... So, he has really been slacking on keeping his crew safe....whats the deal with him? Is Tyrese losing it? he lied about killing the Hunter (termite) in the cabin.... not adding up.

So, who do we think Daryl brought back? And whats going on with Tyrone being a pansy lately?

I think he will bring in a new character. I think his name is Noah. You will see him running with Beth in the sneak preview for next week.

Not true, as he and carol were walking the tracks he said he wasn't ready yet and had carol do the deed of killing the walker, which more were coming and they ran off to hide... So, he has really been slacking on keeping his crew safe....whats the deal with him? Is Tyrese losing it? he lied about killing the Hunter (termite) in the cabin.... not adding up.

Never mind, don't feel like arguing over a tv show. Tyrese did kill Bob as a mercy killing. I see nothing wrong with someone not wanting to kill and I do not see him as a 'pansy'.

Back