The Walking Dead

sucks I cant get TWD now... havent seen the last 3 or 4 eps....grrrrrrrrrrr

Walking Dead is back! And right off- we lose somebody...

Was quite upset who it was but in the long run I wasn't surprised. Very good episode IMHO.

Walking Dead is back! And right off- we lose somebody...

Was quite upset who it was but in the long run I wasn't surprised. Very good episode IMHO.

Unfortunately, he wasn't really pulling his weight. Carole has done most of the heavy lifting on the show and to have someone unable to deal with the ugly reality, he was a liability. I'm still sorry to see him go myself but I thought it was well done - we thought we came to bury one person but the grave was actually for someone else....

Four more episodes left: Who won't make it to see Season 6? Norman Reedus has gone on record to say that in the season final, "Daryl" finds himself in trouble. There's a privacy agreement for the cast and crew preventing them from giving away details, so it's a kind of obvious smoke screen for him to put this out there. Rosita, Abraham, Noah, Eugene are kind of light weight for there to be any major impact in their leaving - not saying that they can't go too - but I suspect it'll be a major character in the story given the other season finales. So....IMO - Rick, Carole, Daryl are the most secure. Micchone, Maggie, Glen, Carl, and Judith or Sasha are up. I'm not sure if Sasha qualifies as a major character although Judith's death could have a huge impact on the characters and the storyline...but unlikely. I'm betting it's Glen.

I really hope nothing happens to Daryl or Micchone. They're my all time favorites. If they die, I don't think I could bare to watch walking dead anymore

I really have tried to watch it did lastnight,nope still no get hang of it why so popular

I going to have do that...everyone raves about over there and here so must have something I missing

Four more episodes left: Who won't make it to see Season 6? Norman Reedus has gone on record to say that in the season final, "Daryl" finds himself in trouble. There's a privacy agreement for the cast and crew preventing them from giving away details, so it's a kind of obvious smoke screen for him to put this out there. Rosita, Abraham, Noah, Eugene are kind of light weight for there to be any major impact in their leaving - not saying that they can't go too - but I suspect it'll be a major character in the story given the other season finales. So....IMO - Rick, Carole, Daryl are the most secure. Micchone, Maggie, Glen, Carl, and Judith or Sasha are up. I'm not sure if Sasha qualifies as a major character although Judith's death could have a huge impact on the characters and the storyline...but unlikely. I'm betting it's Glen.

Tyler James Williams is going to be on the new Criminal Minds spinoff, so pretty sure he will be the dead guy. Not sure what he plays as I don't watch the Walking Dead.

Tyler James Williams is going to be on the new Criminal Minds spinoff, so pretty sure he will be the dead guy. Not sure what he plays as I don't watch the Walking Dead.
That's Noah.

He is one likely to get killed off (I hope not I like him). Some actors have worked on two series at the same time- just depends on how often. From what I am reading Tyler is only showing up in one episode of Criminal Minds- that episode is a proposed spin off of Criminal Minds but I don't know if it has been approved or not.

Still betting on Rosita, maybe Tara (we haven't seen much from her this half) or Sasha or Eugene.

is it possible see the episodes 1 and 2.some of your sites that allow you too are American and barred in uk is there a site

no idea :( Only site I know is AMC.com and you have to log in to see any of them. Netflix or Hulu might have the earlier seasons.

Re-watching last Sunday's show. If this were Halloween, I'd want to be "Carole.":D

I would want to be machonne for Halloween!

Believe it or not, I actually have a sword in my room. Remember "The Highlander?" That sword...but Michonne is the only other person I'd let use it...and I could sub as her sidekick....

haha that's totally kick ass!! I already have it planned if there were ever a zombie apocalypse I also know who Id want on my team

Back