T-Mobile MDA vs. Sidekick 3

guido said:
That's the last reason I would get a Sidekick. I couldn't care less that Paris Hilton or Snoop Dogg are using a Sidekick 3. In fact, that's one of the reasons I would consider not getting a Sidekick. It's stupid to want something just because a bunch of famous people are given freebies.

yup.. it is just ADs... celebrities are spoiled to have those stuffs... that ADs surely work...

volcomskatz said:
I don't believe you about Cingular would work in other countries.

Stop tell me what doing but I know about T-Mobile alot.

T-Mobile don't support in most of South America and other most third world countries escept for Mexico. :ugh:

Again, T-Mobile is still newbie and start growing over USA soon. :whistle:

Thanks!!
Volcomskatz ;)

dude tmobile is not new but it is slow as turtle in wireless competitions. i am not only one that tells you it is not new... ;)

if you dont believe me, then why dont you google yourself cingular's offering about travel with mobile ?

http://www.cingular.com/media/cingular_world

Boult said:
Yeah it's cool to see that you are doing well..

anyway... right now I am considering SK3 and Treo 700p I am not interested in others products but these two. Treo is appealing but I like form factor of SK3 it is hard to decide eh..

if i were you, i wud choose treo 700p bec it has more features than sk3 especially video playbacks, but you can play these toys that can comfort your hands. :)

EDGE said:
Umm.. Neo said SK2, not SK3.

BTW, SK3 still behind technology while other rest is already beyond. I show several people who look on my Nokia 6822. They want something with video because it does entertrainment more than just take picture.

WORD ! i love any mobiles with video playbacks...

sk3 wud rock if it comes with video playbacks or WIFI. but sk3 is not excited as i expected... it wud suits you if u dont need videos or WiFi. ;)

deafclimber said:
dude tmobile is not new but it is slow as turtle in wireless competitions. i am not only one that tells you it is not new... ;)

if you dont believe me, then why dont you google yourself cingular's offering about travel with mobile ?

http://www.cingular.com/media/cingular_world

I disagree with you... My sidekick 2 is so fast and got no problem with it. :whistle:

After VS was takeovered and T-Mobile is start expands more signal over USA but who cares about slow and fast...

deafclimber said:
if i were you, i wud choose treo 700p bec it has more features than sk3 especially video playbacks, but you can play these toys that can comfort your hands. :)
I know and I agree.. I will have to do comparison shop eh... to get feel of which will appeal to me.

volcomskatz said:
I disagree with you... My sidekick 2 is so fast and got no problem with it. :whistle:

After VS was takeovered and T-Mobile is start expands more signal over USA but who cares about slow and fast...

you really screw my minds up... i m trying to understand what you mean about your opinions. i respect your opinion but there are many clear facts that you can find by googling yourself.

do you know what these networks mean that i talked in previous posts ?

can you tell me what EDGE is ? GPRS ?

sk2 has what band ? sk2 has GSM, correct ?

GPRS goes up to approx 100kbps
EDGE goes from 40 to 381kbps (depend on what network the wireless company have) - that is 2.5G
UMTS goes from 200 to 800kbps (upgrading software to HDSPA) - 3G
EVDO 1x goes from 200 to probably 7mbps(depends on upgrading softwares) - 3G
HSDPA goes up to 10mbps (depending on upgrading softwares)- 4G

i have learned more about you, volcomskatz, and i have decided not to give you more facts from what i have acknowledged from my researching plus i work for wireless company. you can research on yourself about the facts about the wireless companies and wireless networks. good luck volcomskatz. :ugh2:

this is my last post for you, volcomskatz.

deafclimber said:
you really screw my minds up... i m trying to understand what you mean about your opinions. i respect your opinion but there are many clear facts that you can find by googling yourself.

do you know what these networks mean that i talked in previous posts ?

can you tell me what EDGE is ? GPRS ?

sk2 has what band ? sk2 has GSM, correct ?

GPRS goes up to approx 100kbps
EDGE goes from 40 to 381kbps (depend on what network the wireless company have) - that is 2.5G
UMTS goes from 200 to 800kbps (upgrading software to HDSPA) - 3G
EVDO 1x goes from 200 to probably 7mbps(depends on upgrading softwares) - 3G
HSDPA goes up to 10mbps (depending on upgrading softwares)- 4G

i have learned more about you, volcomskatz, and i have decided not to give you more facts from what i have acknowledged from my researching plus i work for wireless company. you can research on yourself about the facts about the wireless companies and wireless networks. good luck volcomskatz. :ugh2:

this is my last post for you, volcomskatz.

It's ok, MDA has EDGE but don't know about SK3.

Well, thanks for explain...

volcomskatz said:
It's ok, MDA has EDGE but don't know about SK3.

Well, thanks for explain...
MDA and SK3 are T-Mobile so then it is EDGE hmm. :whistle:

did you look at SK website to look at which is which? now you are asking just now.. there were another thread with specifications of SK3 hmm.. :dunno:

Boult said:
MDA and SK3 are T-Mobile so then it is EDGE hmm. :whistle:

did you look at SK website to look at which is which? now you are asking just now.. there were another thread with specifications of SK3 hmm.. :dunno:

Sidekick 3
Basics:
Size: 5.1 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches
Weight: 7 ounces
Included battery: Lithium Ion
Talk time: up to 4.5 hours
Standby time: up to 3 days
Band (frequency): 850 MHz;1800 MHz;1900 MHz

Included Accessories:
64MB SD Card
Battery
Charger
Carrying case
Hands-Free Headset
Wrist Strap
USB Cable

Top Phone Features:
Messaging
Instant messaging: Yahoo!®, MSN®, and AOL®*
Text messaging*
Fun
1.3 Megapixel camera
MP3 player
Games
Expandable mini SD memory slot

Communication:
Real web browsing
Bluetooth® wireless technology
Built-in QWERTY Keypad

MDA:
Basics:
Size: 4.29 x 2.28 x 0.93 inches
Weight: 5.64 ounces
Included battery: Li-Ion
Talk time: Up to 5 hours
Standby time: Up to 10 days
Band (frequency): 850 MHz;900 MHz;1800 MHz;1900 MHz

Included Accessories:
AC Adaptor
Stereo headphones
USB Cable
Carry Case

Top Phone Features:
Messaging
Instant messaging: Yahoo!®, MSN®, and AOL®*
Fun
Video playback
1.3 Megapixel camera
Windows Media Player
Expandable mini SD memory slot

Communication:
Bluetooth® wireless technology
Speakerphone
Information
GPRS/EDGE and Wi-Fi enabled*
HTML web browser
Pocket versions of popular Office programs

Source: T-Mobile website

I'm anti-Windows but MDA is nothing to got my choice then I'm sticking with SK3.

Thanks!!
Sweetmind

Back