T-Mobile MDA vs. Sidekick 3

guido

Reaction score
Which would you choose and why? They both seem to have similar features, and I can get a good deal on either one. Help me decide?

I would chose NEITHER! The coverage from Tmo SUCKS! I have not seen any need of any wireless device. I can live without it.

diehardbiker65 said:
I would chose NEITHER! The coverage from Tmo SUCKS! I have not seen any need of any wireless device. I can live without it.
Cuz u never had 850mhz mobile before.

I use Nokia 6822 and Treo650 under T-mobile coverage so it work much better than sidekick2.

Keep mind. Sk2 dont have 850mhz. Nokia 6822 and Treo650 have 850mhz so it work great. You need learn more technology about mobile. Not just coverage.

I'm using a Sidekick II and I've never really had problems with coverage except out in the country or in the basement of bricklayered buildings.

diehardbiker65 said:

Shut the hell up and respect what guido said... If you don't like then don't answer and leaving thread.

I prefer to get SK3 because I'm much benefits with SK2 but I had tried MDA as demo at T-Mobile and it's alright, also I don't want have Windows Pocket for my personal reason. If MDA has no Windows Pocket feature then I would like it because I'm anti-Windows but well... I'm still have Windows XP with HP but hopefully switch into Mac soon.

Neo said:

I use Nokia 6822 and Treo650 under T-mobile coverage so it work much better than sidekick2.

Keep mind. Sk2 dont have 850mhz. Nokia 6822 and Treo650 have 850mhz so it work great. You need learn more technology about mobile. Not just coverage.

Yea, SK3 will have 850mhz feature but who knows... Ask LinuxGold...

Neo said:

Neo, don't you realize that SK3 has 850 MHz;1800 MHz;1900 MHz.. if you don't believe, then go check at SIDEKICK 3 DETAIL THERE! mmmmmm...

anyway I actually never have any problem with my lovely sidekick since 2002.. why? the sidekick I easily take everywhere, there is coverage everywhere. Plus, the SK is offically tech-communication device!

MDA, my fingers would kill me, because MDA 's keyboard is small, and service limited.

Thats why I preferly chose the sk over any devices.. THE SIDEKICK PLAN IS REASONABLE PRICE AND GOOD DEAL... :naughty:

Last edited:
XBGMER said:
Neo, don't you realize that SK3 has 850mhz.. mmmmmm...

anyway I actually never have any problem with my lovely sidekick since 2002..

Yea!!! I'm right :)

Thanks...

Hey, try not to insult me, you don't know me well enough. I DO know quadband do exists. I do not want to spend $$$ only to find out it isn't suitable for me, I tried blackberry, I tried SK 2. I wasn't too satisfied with them. So, I better keep my wallet closed. You forgot about this... how do you know if this particular area have which bands? THat is the problem!!! I am not going to chase every devices to find out which suits me. At this time, I do not see any need of these device. So PEACE!

Neo said:

Oh my own opinion isn't allowed? FUCK OFF! CIAO SK

volcomskatz said:
Shut the hell up and respect what guido said... If you don't like then don't answer and leaving thread.

I prefer to get SK3 because I'm much benefits with SK2 but I had tried MDA as demo at T-Mobile and it's alright, also I don't want have Windows Pocket for my personal reason. If MDA has no Windows Pocket feature then I would like it because I'm anti-Windows but well... I'm still have Windows XP with HP but hopefully switch into Mac soon.

diehardbiker65 said:
Oh my own opinion isn't allowed? FUCK OFF! CIAO SK

Wow, you must be piss off... Your post are pointless and you have no common sense. :whistle:

:devil:

Ah, your enjoying your own show, eh? I have no idea what this jerk is posting and I ain't gonna read this Jerk's comment. I don't need his crap!

diehardbiker65 said:
:devil:

Ah, your enjoying your own show, eh? I have no idea what this jerk is posting and I ain't gonna read this Jerk's comment. I don't need his crap!

You are just jerk at me because make negative against T-Mobile isn't right in this place... :whistle:

finally i am back. i am still one piece !

personally i have cingular 8125 which is much like MDA. i love it to death. PDA is 10 times better than sk2 which i had for 2 yrs. Cingular has more coverages than tmobile.

if i am still tmobile user, then i wud choose MDA over sk3 because any PDAs with windows mobile 5.0 can get any softwares you want to put in such as agile messenger(free im program: aim,yahoo im, msn im etc), weather updated news, games, flash player, movies(divx, wmv, or mpg4), GPS, WI-FI, etc. you name them. you can watch the movies with subtitles from your home pc through orb.com. there are more awesome features you can find for any PDAs.

sk3 isnt bad in my opinion but it limits you to choose what you want. What it doesn’t have is GPS, videos playbacks, and WI-FI.

personally i wouldnt go back to tmobile. i wud look for sprint pcs, verizon or cingular for better network coverages. tmobile is like one year behind with the networks. for intance, tmobile just got EDGE network last fall as Cingular now has HSDPA networks and Verizon and Sprint PCS have EV-DO networks.

Back