ATTN: Angel & Cheri

i have two sets twins of nieces both are identical girls. one of set twini can tell becu of one of girl is act tomboy easy to tell its her!! other set of twins boy i have trouble :confused: which name of girls either one of would say yep its me (name) or would said no got wrong name sometime make me ugh... i remmy both set of twins always wear same clothers, same toys etc... until middle school end up different clothes , something new interesting hobby or sports, going prom dates etc..in fact when the babies its alot of work i was doing for my closest sister she let me take care of twins babies for her and i realized alot of works change diaper, clothes etc.. i told sister forget i prefer one baby she laughed (really actually twins was owe by past she lost her first daughter) that s what i figured out

I used have twin friends, and they were little, they look so much alike. No one even tell them much difference. but I do. They always ask me which one. and kept to ask me how i know the difference. I said their eyes shapes and lip shapes are different. They been stare each of them, LOL its was funny. Some of them got it, but some didn't get it. Its very challenging. when ur a mother, if they look same, its easy for u to know and which one.

I know some people who were...
  • hearing girl & hearing girl (both next door neighbors)
  • hearing guy & hearing gal (both neighbor friends)
  • deaf guy (friend) & hearing gal
  • deaf guy (friend) & hearing guy
  • deaf gal (friend) & hearing gal
  • deaf gal & deaf gal (NTID students)

Oh I see.
for my twin babies I hope its gonna to be boy/girl not boy/boy or girl/girl to be identical
cuz i could be more confuse just like John Stamos.. I dunno wanna to be like that. If so I gotta to have to do is write names on tag and put on their clothes so I can know which one.

lol Purr, try not to worry or overwhelming, u will see how much ur happiness and forget about concerns/worry. Try to be happy and think the goodies! Have a healthy and good pregancy!

SherryCherish said:
lol Purr, try not to worry or overwhelming, u will see how much ur happiness and forget about concerns/worry. Try to be happy and think the goodies! Have a healthy and good pregancy!

yeah I agreed :) .. be postive and be happy and be EXCITING!!!! lol :lol:

Whisper u know what, Sherry? I made few lists of three pages of names on girls and boys and handed them to my bf. Know what? When he looked at those pages and he freaked out :lol:

:lol: well he is so excited to have twins but freaked out at those pages that I wrote down and handed it him. Heh anyway we look forward to have twins this Oct. I hope its before my bro and nephew's b'day, both of theirs are the same day. hope not same day if so arghhhh too much presents to send heh

GalaxyAngel said:
You can ask Deaf Parent site.. One of member who has twins daughters... She might helps feedback w/you..

I have no experience twins of my own.. LOL btw of course ^Angel^ and Cheri are twinies on AD.. easier for you ask them.. anything general question..

I lurv listening their story history way the back... (chuckles) Lovely hearing all the twins story.. as same my hubby's Dad is twins too.. But looks extactly same face but not body.. His Dad is big broad than his bro huge broad. Funny thing when My 1st son was tiny boy.. Yelled Grandpa (it was uncle wrong person) and Granpa came.. Oh my god.. I saw my son whole time.. and laughed.. My son reacts and shock seeing TWO'S.. MOMMY, I HAVE COOLEST TWO GRANDPAS!!! I laughed and cried.. *hugged* my son.. ((never forget that best moments ever I had)) My son was looked up at me and why you cry mommy? I told him.. no no Just laugh happy tear.. that's all.

I can see He is looks *confused* LOL

Love to hear all of twines who experience childhood to Adult..

My hubby's side strong genes twins... Future My two children may possible have twins but don't know which one my daughter or last son... *wait and see*

Back to topic.. :D

OOooooOOOooo :rofl: about your son. I am laughing..

Liebling:-))) said:
This is German way... :dunno:

C-Section = 14 days stay in hospitial
Natural birth = 7 days stay in hospitial.

I stayed at hospitial to have my first child for 14 days after c-section and my second child for 7 days after natural birth.

I suspect that they want us mothers to have relax/stress-free and spend our time with babies than stress at home... (It´s suggestion of me...)

3 nights after c-section ?... :shock: Natural birth is understandable but c-section?

Ahh I figured out cuz u know my adopt son was born in Germany and his mother had to stay longer because I noticed on his real birth certificate. I simple asked the offical signature whom signed on it and she explained to me. I was bit confuse. Thats what I thought. I was also bit kinda of afraid to ask you about it. Also I have few questions about few things that I am bit confuse cuz u know my adopt son born in Germany and you were having kids out of USA. Kinda of really interest me about it. If you dont mind me asking.

Also for Galaxy and few others whom are adopted. I gotta to ask question cuz u know my son is adopted. If something happened to either of me or my bf, if my son really wants to find his real relatives, would they allow him to look for his real relatives. I noticed mostly of the adoption children that tried to look for their real parents but their informations are sealed on and will not allow them to get info until the reach to be older enough, is that true?
Liebling what about in Germany?

I loves to pick names. good thing u have plenty times to figure out. My bf always thinks some boys names are sissy, lol It turned out its a girl, i'm relief. Haha.

:lol: Sherry thats what my bf freak out with those names. He thinks that boy names are too sissy and girls names are too prissy. What am I suppose to say? I am kinda of trick him heh since we are having twinies.

I have twins is my father and uncle, sometimes my uncle picked me up none noticed he isnt my father :)

I think twins have opposite, one is more brave/unafraid, but another's quiet and neutral

PurrMeow said:
Ahh I figured out cuz u know my adopt son was born in Germany and his mother had to stay longer because I noticed on his real birth certificate. I simple asked the offical signature whom signed on it and she explained to me. I was bit confuse. Thats what I thought. I was also bit kinda of afraid to ask you about it. Also I have few questions about few things that I am bit confuse cuz u know my adopt son born in Germany and you were having kids out of USA. Kinda of really interest me about it. If you dont mind me asking.

Also for Galaxy and few others whom are adopted. I gotta to ask question cuz u know my son is adopted. If something happened to either of me or my bf, if my son really wants to find his real relatives, would they allow him to look for his real relatives. I noticed mostly of the adoption children that tried to look for their real parents but their informations are sealed on and will not allow them to get info until the reach to be older enough, is that true?

Actually, My Adoption parent kept quiet for long time.. Somehow I went sneak into my parent's bedroom and opened the dresser.. *spotted* the huge envople paper.. and thought it was report card.. but turn it out ADOPTION CERFICATE.. I was shock and upset confused totally break my heart...
I asked my sister.. you're adopted too? she said yes I know all along.. Why can't they tell me truth first place ? I made decision and confront them.. they were piss'n me off... I did search my birth mom when I was 16 yrs old and registeration.. but non-identifying release came in for likely few months later... Pretty awful long time... search but no luck found.. which papers was written no name mother and etc etc... When I turn 23 yrs old and finally got information EVERYTHING about my mother's name.. but not last name.. (grrr) I did kept pesting the Agency and gave it up gave info.. (chuckles)
and registerated on internet line for searching birth mother.. took me wait for long years... When I was 33 yrs old.. and finally another private agency contacted me about my birth mom.. That they are found me.. I'm glad found them... hopefully right person. Exchange the picture... and everything..
Went meeting each together.. HUGE HIT MY HEART... They were cried and happy hugs me.. finally at last...

Not easy for everyone emotions and can be having hard time relationship w/birth parents as start over again to have build it up better relationship..

I advise you best let your son know.. you're adopted.. but I do love you needy a home w/us simple thing explain as you can try your best.. than kept dark secret... up to you...

That why I disowed my Adoption parents reason why... abuse me, dark secret about Adoption and much more... I have not see them since... nothing!

Ouchie, Galaxy. Yeah thats why I wanna to be open to my adopt son about real relatives. Since his real parents got killed. I still have pix of his real parents. But big problems is that his real two uncles that got on my nerves that they dont want to do anything to do my adopt son. What am I suppose to do? Do I have to keep telling my son while he grows up about his uncles or what? But two things are that his real grandparents that knew about it. and they both still contact with me on update with my adopt son since they want my son to know who they are. The big problems are with my adopt son's real uncles that I am having difficult times with which we have battle wars over with my adopt son cuz his real uncles kept telling that they are not accept him due to his disablitiy. So, I had to fight with his real uncles over his real relatives. I told lawyer that I wouldn't accept to hide his real relatives. Since I am more honest. But I am more happier to see that my son is very happy right now. Since he has perm. with mom that he can live longer than being in foster parents many times. You know..

wow, GA, oh boy you have a tough lifestyle, but glad you found ur birth parents, I betcha its hardest part to meet ur real folks, and wonder why they let u go etc. But, adoptives parents got you to raised. Better than being at foster parents (many differents parents) and raise in orphanerans. I'm so sorry that you raised a such hard life, glad your not need to bear up with it anymore.

Purr, i understand. You re very big heart and u got ur son to live through this life and ur supportive. Uncle seeking that himself that u really do cares and wants to provide a love to that boy. I'm so glad things work out.

My bf just adopted my son last friday, since his father not even come see him or give him something. Not even child supports. My son really is happy to have a new father, even. He don't know who a real father. Beside he is only 3 yrs old. Been that happened 2 years and half ago. Its hard on him. Hes very happy boy. We re leading our loves one into a good life and happiness that which biggest counts on.

PurrMeow said:

I pasted your post here to my thread to answer your question because of adoption issue.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=519776&postcount=27

Back