Zip 250 Iomega issue...

I am going to invest in a flash drive can't wait to use it. By the way, does it matter if they go in the front or back? Is it less of hassle then dealing with the CD-writer?
The USB ports are the same on the front and back. They're just located in those places to make things easier depending on what it's for.

For instance, you have a digital camera that you always use to transfer files to your computer. You could use the USB on the back since you will never remove it. The same goes for a printer if you use USB for that. If it's something you don't use often, like a flash drive or your friend's digital camera for the moment, then use the front USB port. :)

The USB ports are the same on the front and back. They're just located in those places to make things easier depending on what it's for.

For instance, you have a digital camera that you always use to transfer files to your computer. You could use the USB on the back since you will never remove it. The same goes for a printer if you use USB for that. If it's something you don't use often, like a flash drive or your friend's digital camera for the moment, then use the front USB port. :)

You suggest I use the front USB? This is my first time using a flashdriver. I don't use a digital camera bec I don't have one. If I use the flashdriver on another computer will it conflict meaning it won't open the file?

You suggest I use the front USB? This is my first time using a flashdriver. I don't use a digital camera bec I don't have one. If I use the flashdriver on another computer will it conflict meaning it won't open the file?
It usually depends on if your computer is capable of updating itself to accommodate that drive. Some computers can automatically update their drivers as soon as you insert something into the USB port. Some can't.

I use a 64MB and 1 GB USB flashdrives and SK3 cellphone usb for photos transfer to the linux's hardrive then transfer to flashdrive again..

It usually depends on if your computer is capable of updating itself to accommodate that drive. Some computers can automatically update their drivers as soon as you insert something into the USB port. Some can't.

I will find out once I get one if it does automatically update. I feel like a virgin at this :giggle:

Back