Zelda the wind waker ( how far are you at?)

Originally posted by illustrator
sneaky.gif

Anyway, I got Master Sword. What should I do next? Save the sister or look for more weapon?

after you got master sword, go to save your sister now. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I am struck at the castle - I still couldn't go up to third floor in boat room (inside)

UPdate:
I found out that those seafishes didnt rip me off.. its puzzle thing. I solved it.. and then collected my items and finally found the final Saga that i was looking for a week. what an idiot I am lol....and then go to earth temple, and then defeated the boss. Now, I am on a break... i have a 10 hearts with 3 pieces of 4 hearts, 2 triforces maps, up to 5,000 money wallets. I cant believe i have to pay 380 bucks for interpreting on 8 each triforce maps cause i cant read that language.. and then i feed almost all seafishes to draw a world map....:cool: :cool:
you guys playing Zelda the wind waker.. So please post here how far are you at....

In Ocarina of Time for N64, i have to get two more chickens to put in the pen and two of them are in VERY difficult places..one above the hill near the wind mill and other behind the big fence...just how the heck can i get two more chickens out of those places so that lady woud give me a prize?

Originally posted by Steel
In Ocarina of Time for N64, i have to get two more chickens to put in the pen and two of them are in VERY difficult places..one above the hill near the wind mill and other behind the big fence...just how the heck can i get two more chickens out of those places so that lady woud give me a prize?

get a chicken from den room and use him as fly it will give u a high fromanother place to that place with high fence.

how do I get in the darn mountain by use whirlwind?
humpfGrr.gif
I need fire and ice arrow!

Lol... you have to challenge against big tornado. shoot your arrow at him 3 times. so he gives you several wrap whirlwinds around the world. once you call a song for wrap whirlwinds and it will takes to the mountain and then from there, you will get a ice/fire arrows...

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Lol... you have to challenge against big tornado. shoot your arrow at him 3 times. so he gives you several wrap whirlwinds around the world. once you call a song for wrap whirlwinds and it will takes to the mountain and then from there, you will get a ice/fire arrows...

oooohhhhh.... how stupid I am.... thank! *playing game*

how can you talk to a leader of gang at top of the tree. I captured three of four kids. the last kid, i tried to talk to him in any way. it seems he ignores me or something...

how can you talk to a leader of gang at top of the tree. I captured three of four kids. the last kid, i tried to talk to him in any way. it seems he ignores me or something...

Run and hit the tree. He will fall down.

By the way.. how do I get that damn map from the Ghost ship? I think I am miss the weapon... Hmm...

I am trying to think where is map in a ghost ship... it should be a hiddle wall that you cant see.. use bomb to destory hidden wall. there is a teasure for map.. thats what I remember...

As of right now, I am facing first gannon.. i cant beat third and final morphs of ganonn its fucking hard... :mad2: :mad2:

I am trying to think where is map in a ghost ship... it should be a hiddle wall that you cant see.. use bomb to destory hidden wall. there is a teasure for map.. thats what I remember...

As of right now, I am facing first gannon.. i cant beat third and final morphs of ganonn its fucking hard... :mad2: :mad2:

use bomb? against the ghost ship? *think*

maybe I haven't use it... better try it...

against ghost ship? lol u got me confused lol.. i must be misunderstooding...:o :o

what? You can't defeat Gannon, unless you got map from Ghost Ship!

what? You can't defeat Gannon, unless you got map from Ghost Ship!

i didnt defeat gannon yet.. i defeated first two morphs of three morphs gannon. when i beat gannon and its not over its still one more final boss... for ghost ship, I think i didn't get a map because there is no map...:cool: :cool:

ghost ship maze is little harder..

i checked ghost ship in my game, yes there is ghost ship map.. its second large room thats where i found

well, I figure out myself by play around with ghost ship at catfish island which make the time of night stop. I found it. I ain't tell ya...

However, I finish this quest as I defeat truly Gannon, pretty awesome! Sword vs sword is what I need. I really really enjoy it!

Right now, I am on 2nd quest! :shock:

its not over .. as i said after you defeated gannon.. its not over, there is one more final boss.. Second I didnt know there is a second quest lol..
:o :o

thanks for information.. how is a secn quest? is it harder monstors? those puzzles are harder or what?

Last edited:
Back