Zelda the wind waker ( how far are you at?)

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
I recently got the game called Zelda the wind waker last night and started playing 11 pm est to 4 35am est. i stopped and needed a break for while. So I went been visited to first Forsaken Fortress and then tried to save my sister however the big bird caught me and Ganon told him to throw me out of this castle. So the king of red dragon boat found me during ocean and I went to windfall island to get a sail (I was looking for everywhere in windfall island for an hour but I finally got it as I was an idiot for not doing soemting earlier) and then went to a Dragon's Roost Cavernto island and ask for my help but they have problem that they needed to solve than my help. So i helped them first which I did. I went to my first dungeon and got everything in every room. Now, I am fighting my first boss. I died for third times during battle and decided to stop play cause i played almost 5 hours and half in a row :) Anyway

Last edited:
11 pm to 4:35 am!?!?! damn are you feeling okay? lol i never played games longer than 5 hours lol

Originally posted by Steel
11 pm to 4:35 am!?!?! damn are you feeling okay? lol i never played games longer than 5 hours lol
I have! The longest game I've ever played was Command & Conquer: Tiberium Dawn... against my friend over the phone. The game started around 8pm and ended around 6am!

Update: I started playing at 2pm est today. I finally beat my first boss and then learn a new windwaker song for wind. And then I visited at the great Derk tree island, got a derk leaf, now I am second of middle of small island and tried to get over there anoither island to save one of derk tree 's children. Now, I stuck and didnt know how to get there cause I tried with derk leaf but it's not enough to get high air since I am heavy weight.. I will try to figure it out. Now i stopped playing at 4 40pm est today. I needed a break :)

I'm sure that I will progress much faster when I finally play during the summer.

Update: I finally defeated my second boss at the great deku tree. and then went to collect pearls which I did. Finally, I set the final pearl of three sets. And then went to god of tower, defeated the god of courage to prove I am a true hero. And then went to Hyrule( it is alive) to get a Master sword which is 100 years old. I am totally speechless. during that time, it is possible that I am a link or not. and then went to that place again that's where I had to save my sister which I did. and then defeated a big ugly bird. Finally, I confronted a true evil, Gannon. my master sword was not working on him as I was shocked. and then Terta tried to fight him too. and then the rest is history. Right now, I am working on to collect 8 triforces and on my way to Earth and wind temples.... :D :D

Today, I got pissed off, after i defeated a big bird. red king dragon showed me to collect two of 8 triforces but i cant cause i have to find fire, glove for lifting heavy things, and stone or something agianst the wind. those seafishes were ripped me off cause they told me to get an item at island. so, i went there to find it but another seafish told me to get an item in another island and i went you again and then another seafish told me to get an item in another island. i got pissed off they were ripped me off and wasted my time to sail around the world...I decided getting a break now..

Originally posted by illustrator
I have no clue where is pirate where I could learn their secert move??? :|

I give you a hint. check it out around the lighttower( i am not sure if its the right spelling) :cool:

Okay... there's one problem I've been having. I would bet it's an easy one, but hey... everybody has to get stuck with something really stupid.

It's about the Ferris Wheel... how do you get it running?

the ferris wheel...? :eek: sorry i haven't played that yet but i think that wheel is downright EASY! lol

Originally posted by Banjo
Okay... there's one problem I've been having. I would bet it's an easy one, but hey... everybody has to get stuck with something really stupid.

It's about the Ferris Wheel... how do you get it running?

yeah looking for pushing switch and then sing a wind , pick south or north and then the ferris wheel will move.....

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
I give you a hint. check it out around the lighttower( i am not sure if its the right spelling) :cool:

:mad2: It's not lighthouse. It's more like bomb store at the cliff.

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
that's one you needed to figure it out :)

sneaky.gif

Anyway, I got Master Sword. What should I do next? Save the sister or look for more weapon?

Back