You've got Blonde

As per mighty mew wishes, that's been covered. :giggle:

gigi-royal-costume.jpg

Why do Blondes have lipstick all over their steering wheels? From trying to blow the horn.

Three blonds find a Jeannie in a bottle, the first blond wishes to be twice as smart as she is (poof) she is a red head, the second also wants to be twice as smart too (poof) she is a red head, the third wants to be twice a dumb as she is (poof) she is a man.

Three blonds find a Jeannie in a bottle, the first blond wishes to be twice as smart as she is (poof) she is a red head, the second also wants to be twice as smart too (poof) she is a red head, the third wants to be twice a dumb as she is (poof) she is a man.

Men are only dumb because they have 2 heads and only enough blood to run one at a time...lol

never seen mine, passes out from lack of blood when it swells up...lol

hummmm, guess I will stop before I am more embarrassed than I am for my last statement :giggle:

Two blonde girls walk into a department store. They walk up to the perfume counter and pick up a sample bottle. Jessica sprays it on her wrist and smells it, "That's quite nice, don't you think, Melissa?" Melissa takes a sniff and replies, "That is nice. What's it called?"
"Viens a moi," replies Jessica.
"Viens a moi? What the heck does that mean?"
At this stage the store clerk offers some help., "Viens a moi, ladies, means 'come to me' in French." Jessica takes another sniff, then offers her arm to Melissa again, and remarks, "That doesn't smell like cum to me. Does that smell like cum to you?"

Oh guys.... you're all just asking for it.... :ugh: Don't be jealous... Blondes are hot... :D

Two blonde girls walk into a department store. They walk up to the perfume counter and pick up a sample bottle. Jessica sprays it on her wrist and smells it, "That's quite nice, don't you think, Melissa?" Melissa takes a sniff and replies, "That is nice. What's it called?"
"Viens a moi," replies Jessica.
"Viens a moi? What the heck does that mean?"
At this stage the store clerk offers some help., "Viens a moi, ladies, means 'come to me' in French." Jessica takes another sniff, then offers her arm to Melissa again, and remarks, "That doesn't smell like cum to me. Does that smell like cum to you?"

Oh NOW YOU'RE USING NAMES! :shock: You've just directly asked for a kick to the groin with a letter and a sign with an arrow man! :ugh:

Oh NOW YOU'RE USING NAMES! :shock: You've just directly asked for a kick to the groin with a letter and a sign with an arrow man! :ugh:

I know right? Even I didn't use names in the original post!!! :Ohno:

Blonde: "What does IDK stand for?"
Brunette: "I don’t know."
Blonde: "OMG, nobody does!" :D

tsk tsk change of plans!

Carolina road trip baby! :P

SCB and ncff07, here's your preview

nutkick.gif

Nuh-uh, double up!

nutkick.gif
nutkick.gif

:cool2:

:Ohno: I toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold yoooooooooooooooooooooou! AGAIN! When will people know and realize I am the Almighty Mew? The almighty Mew knows all!!! I'm telling you guys I called it!!!

Back