Your Toilet? Round or Elliptical?

at least they are funny when you start discussing them on internet forums. :lol:

Amazing what you learn, I even learned about German and European toilets.

Oh yeah while on that subject heres something from the Redneck dictionary---

EUROPEAN on my truck!!!

sorry could not resist the corny joke. :D

Thank you for let me know who really you are. :)

How about squat toilet? Do you think its fun to use that? :eek:
450px-Vp_squattoilet.jpg

800px-20060730160336_-_T27_-_Toilet.jpg

BotanicalGardenSquatToilet_PHOT1116_1.jpg

Ref%20squat%20toilet.jpg

I have seen squat toilet in Italy, France, Turkey and Africa.

I tried it once in Africa and feel uncomfortable... I never tried it when I visit France and Italy... They have 2 different public toilets there, we can choose.

Yea, its common in most Asian countries.

I have a new house with one of the new small round & shallow ones. But I want to eventually replace it with a deeper or more elongated one. because I hate having my family jewels in such close proximity with the front rim/bowl bottom on these new smaller & shallower bowls! (Particularly at the new stores) If I forget to be careful and shift forward, and well, it's Ew time...

Squat toilet?? Now thats one Ive never heard of til now.

Im guessing you litterally have to squat to use it?

Now wouldnt that be in violation of ADA laws! :eek:

I have seen squat toilet in Italy, France, Turkey and Africa.

I tried it once in Africa and feel uncomfortable... I never tried it when I visit France and Italy... They have 2 different public toilets there, we can choose.

Me too I stayed in this camp site in Italy the fist 6 loos were squat loos i thought o my god I have two weeks of trying to hit this thing .Then i dicovered the rest of them were normal loos

Oh yeah while on that subject heres something from the Redneck dictionary---

EUROPEAN on my truck!!!

sorry could not resist the corny joke. :D
Ha, ha, that sounds like something Jeff Foxworthy would say. :rofl:

Very simple answer why we have German toilet because of health reasons.

We put piece of our feces into small plastic cup with lid to doctor for examination once or twice a year for check-up. It helps to find out either what kind of illness we have... It helps to save people´s life.
Yes, the doctors in the US check stool specimens, too, but we don't have special toilets in our homes just for annual check ups.

I can´t stand American toilets where we have at workplace because of people´s leftovers splashing against my butthole... Germ :cold: I alway put some toiletpaper down to aviod the splash.... My boys can´t stand it too when we were in England for vacation... I told them to put toiletpaper to aviod splash... (not too much toiletpaper.. .just 3 piece of toilet paper...)
??? I don't know what kind of toilets those are that "splash". :confused: I've never experienced that here. :dunno: Do you mean the toilets splash up when they are flushed, or do you mean the users are "dribbling" on the seats because of bad aim?

Maybe they are defective?

When the cat climbed on my ex's face in bed she said "why are the cat's feet all wet ?" I answered "because the cat likes to play in the toilet ! " That was the last time she left the lid up !

Yes that would teach her alright.

Mine is round.

This thread is killing me!:popcorn: :giggle:

If I got my own place with two bathrooms, I'd have the guest bathroom toilet seat replaced with something like a glow-in-the-dark kind or the clear kind with razor blades floating around inside. ;)

If I got my own place with two bathrooms, I'd have the guest bathroom toilet seat replaced with something like a glow-in-the-dark kind or the clear kind with razor blades floating around inside. ;)

Thats too funny!! Id probably be afraid to sit on it at first. :eek: :laugh2:

Back