Your Toilet? Round or Elliptical?

guido

Reaction score
I was out shopping for a new toilet seat today, and I never before realized there are two different types of toilet shapes: round and elliptical. So I called up my roommate and asked him to measure my toilet. I have a round toilet. Which do you have?

Our toilet is of rectangular type.. Actually, it isn't of european style.. a little different.

I couldn't help but laugh at that guido..LoL!! I never realized that either until this thread..:lol: I guess mine is round:lol:

I was out shopping for a new toilet seat today, and I never before realized there are two different types of toilet shapes: round and elliptical. So I called up my roommate and asked him to measure my toilet. I have a round toilet. Which do you have?

:rofl: This is funny...never thunk of it. I guess my lovely throne in the private room is oval.

I HATE round one!!!! I prefer Elongated ones. When I bought this house I gone to home depot to get damn elongated one!!! Round is too uncomfy for me.

For me, it depends on where I live. Last summer, my house had round toilet seats. The year before that, my townhouse had oval seats. My parents have oval toilet seats at their house.

Oval..

My toliet seat cracked because I sat on it too long until my legs are numb.

I thought men use a tree. :lol:

My toilet seat is egg shape.

:laugh2: this is funny asked from Guido.. nice!
it depends on, i live in Germany. i am sure, its all oval.

Mine's kinda egg shaped... But mine's wierd... The brand is Church... "omglikegah!?, you peed on a church?"

My toilet is.. shapely. Too bad it doesn't squirt water. Then this statement would be even more humorus and confusing.

I see the difference between Elongated and round one. I like Elongated cuz it felt so comfortable to it! LOL! We do have round one in the 2nd bathroom but it will be replace it one day to Elongated. :)

I have German toilet like this...

German Toilets

I do not understand the purpose of this toilet. It does not save water - you must flush it eight or ten times to remove every last scrape and smear. It is not hygienic - the smell is ungodly. The only conceivable explanation is that Germans love to inspect their stool, so the German toilet of necessity features a built-in stool inspection shelf. I wouldn't be surprised if the more expensive models include a digital scale: "Mein Gott, zwei kilogram!" exclaims Günter, joyful and relieved.

:crazy:

It look like that they don't know that there're toilet brush or what? I flush and use toilet brush once... not 8 or 10 times... :roll:

Funny...my son wanted this
waterless-urinal-01.jpg

He said it is for boy not for girls! ROFL! :lol:

I am sure my DHB would want that too but our both bathrooms aren't that big. Dang! It would be nice because I am so sick of put seat down!!!

Funny...my son wanted this
waterless-urinal-01.jpg

He said it is for boy not for girls! ROFL! :lol:

I am sure my DHB would want that too but our both bathrooms aren't that big. Dang! It would be nice because I am so sick of put seat down!!!

Very common in Germany like this but we don't have it. My 3 guys sit on the seat when they want urine because I don't like their "splash" .... :D

I am so sick of put seat down!!!

So women get upset if men do not put the seat down (because they do not check to see if it is up first).

My house has a simple rule. "Everyone" (2 of us) puts the seat AND the lid down everytime. Women should not expect everyone to put the seat down if they are not willing to put the lid down.
When the cat climbed on my ex's face in bed she said "why are the cat's feet all wet ?" I answered "because the cat likes to play in the toilet ! " That was the last time she left the lid up !

Back