Your special!

AJ,

If it's too mushy for you, then why are you reading this? :crazy:

ok just to clear shit up because i guess some people in AD are a little too high strung, um i was joking when i said all this love is making me sick. ok? if u guys know me, u know that i joke almost 90% of the time. thats how i am and WHO i am.

duh, im very happy for cheri because she now has a man who respects her and loves her the way she's supposed to be loved. and duh im happy for dhb because he's got a hell of a woman.

so u people, and u know who u are trust me, u need to relax and calm down and have a laugh. dont take everything i say so damn seriously

Huh?.. :ugh:

I didn't say anything AJ , All I did was ask you a simple question as " Why is that? " that's all....Take easy my friend! :hug:

:D

I can´t beleive what I see here is more and more romantic threads around here to neglect any threads... All what I see is DHB and Cheri around here... :D

I´m really happy for you both... It´s cute of you to change and be good person for Cheri..., DHB. Mainly important is accept each other what you both are.

^Angel^ said:
Huh?.. :ugh:

I didn't say anything AJ , All I did was ask you a simple question as " Why is that? " that's all....Take easy my friend! :hug:

no sweetheart it has nothing to do with u. dont worry bout a thing :kiss:

AJ,

It's good to see Cheri and DHB are in love. Nothin' is wrong with that. They are just happy that they've found each other. It's their "new" relationship to develope their happiness. I like Cheri and DHB for what and who they are - so much better than before. I appreciate for their honesty.

Honesty is somethin' that we need to learn about ourselves, don't ya think AJ ? Well, for one thing that I am very grateful about makin' friends with Cheri after we forgave each other... and, I think it is a good thing. It's what it makes a friendship so special. I love them both dearly. ;)

CyberRed said:
AJ,

It's good to see Cheri and DHB are in love. Nothin' is wrong with that. They are just happy that they've found each other. It's their "new" relationship to develope their happiness. I like Cheri and DHB for what and who they are - so much better than before. I appreciate for their honesty.

Honesty is somethin' that we need to learn about ourselves, don't ya think AJ ? Well, for one thing that I am very grateful about makin' friends with Cheri after we forgave each other... and, I think it is a good thing. It's what it makes a friendship so special. I love them both dearly. ;)

Awww... :hug: CyberRed! I'm greatful too about making friends with you, You rock in my book! :ily:

FeistyChick said:
:-o

too mushy!???

and you have a gf??? unless there is trouble in paradise??? hmmm....

He must isn't romantic with his girlfriend or knows how to act romantic. :dunno:

Why not DHB can be helpful to AJ to learn the love/romance alike "HITCH" that movie.. such hair wax, kiss.. LMAO

Let's not be so hard on AJ here, while he's still young beside he said he's only playing around....

lol no i dont need any help with being romantic. but thanks for the offer.

SherryCherish said:
i'm just kidding too

i would tell u some romantic things ive done for girls but i dont want to go off topic or take over anyones thread.

ButterflyGirl said:
Awww peeps, AJ was only playing around. I could see that. Hey AJ, come here :kiss:

*blushes* thank you

DieHardBiker, big hugs to you for posting such a beautiful thread to Cheri!!! This has been one of the nicest threads that I have read in such a long time!! Cheri is a wonderful, beautiful, loving and smart girl. She has so much in her heart to give, and that is what Cheri is all about, giving. She gave you back the heart you thought you once lost, and your self esteem. That is such a precious gift to give someone. I know you will always be good to Cheri, and love her with all your heart. I think it's admirable that you are willing to change for her. She has helped you in so many special ways, and you are now together, because you never gave up the thought that you could never love again. I wish you both so much happiness, and a wonderful future together. You both are very lucky to have each other!!!!

God bless, and take care to both You and Cheri!!!!

:hug: @ CODAChild, You're so darn sweet! Thanks for the warmth words that you had put in for the both of us. :ily:

Back