Your special!

diehardbiker

Reaction score
Hi Baby, Cheri!
I know this is crazy about me posting in public. I wanted to say how special you are. From my own heart, I knew I am not good with relationship issues, and learned some. I was never good with relationship because not many would give me chance like you have gave to me.
I admired you for being smart and be straightforward.
I admired you for being funny.
I admired you for not jumping into guns.
I admired you in many ways that I haven't yet spoke of.

I was never good at relationship, and you have caught many of my flaws already. This gave me good look at myself. In my heart, I wanted to be a better person for you, and all of my cool friends.

I trust that you can be a wonderful person and change me for better.

With LOTS of love and HUGS!!!!
Mwaaahie!

Wow, DHB!! I can see that you want to become a better person for Cheri cuz of your love for her! You want to be good man for her. I do wish you and Cheri happiness!! Ain't love grand?!?!?!

I trust Cheri will do wonderful job! She has been so sweet to me in the past that I will forever remember! She can be tough chick, and I have always wanted a tough chick. The tough chick, the easier for me to learn alot.

Peachy Lady said:
Wow, DHB!! I can see that you want to become a better person for Cheri cuz of your love for her! You want to be good man for her. I do wish you and Cheri happiness!! Ain't love grand?!?!?!

:rofl: yep yep Cheri's one tough chick and prefer to be blunt and be upfront, truthful, etc! I'm same way with my husband too. You're right...it goes both ways to share love, try to improve themselves, respect, communication, commitment and devotion to each other to make it work.

Awwww, I cannot believe you created a thread for me, I don't know what to say I'm speechless at this moment, Of course I had a tear or two dripping down from my eyes. I want you to know how important you are to me and that I treasure every moment with you, I love you even more a love that will experience many things from being tested and even questionable at times. but in the end without doubt I know we have a love that counts. You're very dear to me inside and outside as well, It's not even possible for me to stop thinking about you even for a minute, You're always on my mind. I will love you no matter what life brings us. :hug: :ily:

That is exact what I am looking for over the years! Yes I ran into confrontation with her. She did magnificant job. I was ready to give up, however she helped me look at myself. :)

Cheri, I love you so much, without you, I would be the same person that I don't want to be. :ily:

Peachy Lady said:
:rofl: yep yep Cheri's one tough chick and prefer to be blunt and be unfront, truthful, etc! I'm same way with my husband too. You're right...it goes both ways to share love, try to improve themselves, respect, communication, commitment and devotion to each other to make it work.

diehardbiker65 said:
That is exact what I am looking for over the years! Yes I ran into confrontation with her. She did magnificant job. I was ready to give up, however she helped me look at myself. :)

Cheri, I love you so much, without you, I would be the same person that I don't want to be. :ily:

Will you stop, I'm blushing here. :ily: That's so sweet! *Mwahies*

Blue? Alrighty shaking the can filled with stars, Oh there I found a blue star, picking it up then press on your forehead...

CONGRATULATION!

AJ said:
I Knew It Was Him! I Win!

diehardbiker65 said:
Blue? Alrighty shaking the can filled with stars, Oh there I found a blue star, picking it up then press on your forehead...

CONGRATULATION!

Thank you!!!

Cheri and DHB,

I'm happy for you. You know there is nothing stop you being together. Its your both decision that go on the life. And, want to say there will go grows in each other alike plant and work together. Communicate is the key.. Good luck for u both. Keep chin up!

Oh, yeah there's someone I used to love before, but not anymore because that person threw that love away for someone else. So, I let him go without fightin' over. It ain't worth my time. I found my man and I am very happy with him. My man knows what love is and he don't throw it away for someone else. He preserves me from gettin' sad or loneliness. I love him so much for bein' him. Hey, Andree ... I love you !! :cuddle:

all this love is making me sick............ :barf:

Aw how sweet....

I'm glad to hear that you willing to change just to be the man you wanted to be, so that love can grow even more when you two are together....

Let me know how it goes once you both decide to meet in person ;)

Back