Your special!

first thing congs Cheri and DHB... i know it's been tough to find a somebody who can become a good people who thru with bad time and turn to terrible and i had seen those people do that, i don't blame you, DHB if you have struggle to find somebody as miss.right for ya.. believe me it's so hard.. but im glad you found cheri as your soulmate if you count this.

for me i finally got a good person as my flyfree.. it's hard to find somebody alike FlyFree.. right now im so so happy with her..

CoolieFroggie said:
first thing congs Cheri and DHB... i know it's been tough to find a somebody who can become a good people who thru with bad time and turn to terrible and i had seen those people do that, i don't blame you, DHB if you have struggle to find somebody as miss.right for ya.. believe me it's so hard.. but im glad you found cheri as your soulmate if you count this.

for me i finally got a good person as my flyfree.. it's hard to find somebody alike FlyFree.. right now im so so happy with her..

Thanks CoolieFroggie :hug: Yep, It takes time to find the right one, and I can see that with you and FlyFree too being in love and cherish each others. ;)

Back