Your request logo or signature..Ask me

Nice your suggest idea!

Malfoyish said:
That's impressive work. You should try offering your services to people who want to make web page banners or blogs...then your work will be all over the place. :)

I wish I knew how to do that. :)

Malfoyish

Malfoyish,

Yes, very impressive about my artwork skills...
*hmmmmm*, Maybe one day I would try my services for logo/webpage banners or blodgs but it will work on the internet ? I have not experience adversting as marketing espically truly so am I good experience by breeder marketing and to selling the bulldog puppies.
Maybe I could try!
Thanks for your ideas suggest tip! Malfoyish!

You just need to look for someone who is looking for a web page designer....they will pay you to make these things for them - you make the code up, (or whatever it is you use, LOL...I know nothing about that thing called html...)

And...you know, you can have fun with it, make some money too in the process. Sweet. :)

Malfoyish

How's this???

bulldogdart2.jpg

Lasza said:
OH that's so kewl!!!

Wonder if u can make bulldog dancing in animation???
Bulldog Dancing animation , Would be awesome. but my prgm is sux which it's very old jasc animation 1.0v I wanted to find right animation and would be great for me to learn animation and challenge making short movies..
But don't know what name of brand best animation software.. Perhaps I'm looking for free.. but hate to buying really totally wasted which I've bought jasc animation 1.0v and turns find out that software aren't upgrade free.. Charge me more pay to have upgrade.. full of sux!
If someone who willings giving me out nice software which it's free.. That would be very apperactied for graduite.

Awesome??

Another banners...

I did try my best and creating different artist.. for my pleasure..
Wha.. do you think about this ?

crybaby.jpg
<<~ 1

hotmuscle.jpg
<~~2

skirt.gif
<~~ 3

underwater.jpg
<~~4

:lol: cute pictures.. but you gotta work on making the text readable, bullymom, and make the signatures smaller for faster speed. Practice makes perfect, and hang in there!

kuifje75 said:
Hi Bullymom -

Nice artwork. :)

It would be nice if you could keep the signature sizes to small, so that it wont take the dial up users forever to download a page. That is why Deaf258 is keeping it small, and I thought Alex said something about it once too, about restricting file size to whatever, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyway, the smaller the better :)
He's right. It's usually best to have signature images as small as 300 x 50 pixels. It makes it small, cute, and simple. It also loads really quick when used. If someone were to use the randomized signature image trick, it would only use up very little memory from the server as well.

VamPyroX said:
He's right. It's usually best to have signature images as small as 300 x 50 pixels. It makes it small, cute, and simple. It also loads really quick when used. If someone were to use the randomized signature image trick, it would only use up very little memory from the server as well.
Okay 300 width and 50 height... problem is.. word fonts isn't fit in box..
I'm using Jasc paint pro shop.

could ya make a sig
which it shld be quoted,

"love thyself and myself, in I!"

with this pic..

could u do that? with pink/white gardiant bkgrd

Attachments

• 5116C.jpg
    5116C.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 25
Grumpy Kiki said:
could ya make a sig
which it shld be quoted,

"love thyself and myself, in I!"

with this pic..

could u do that? with pink/white gardiant bkgrd

Sure Grumpy Kiki,
I'll do that tomorrow afternoon only takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to finish it.. :) when I'm done this and will pm you. :)

AWes ??

Grumpykiki,

Here's beautiful sig.. for you. (your request)

Attachments

• grumpykikisig.jpg
    grumpykikisig.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 89
TweetyBird said:
i like nmbr is 5

Yeah they did.. and also showned to my hubby about this opition.. by the way he likes this one too.. as same thing you did..
rest of my friends are same thing too..
but me.. have not decide about change sig.. lol

Bullym0m said:
Yeah they did.. and also showned to my hubby about this opition.. by the way he likes this one too.. as same thing you did..
rest of my friends are same thing too..
but me.. have not decide about change sig.. lol
oh good... heheh, hey i ask u?? do u have any idea abt rainbow lesbo so i can put in sign... just let me know

TweetyBird said:
oh good... heheh, hey i ask u?? do u have any idea abt rainbow lesbo so i can put in sign... just let me know

Sure, I'll be very happy do that..
will be with you another 20 minutes..
sit and tight wait stare on this room.. ((chuckles)) you can free eyes look around other msg'd board.. whatever u likes..

Back