Your request logo or signature..Ask me

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
I thought I could love to foreplay artist on logo or signature of yours.. Anything ask me.. I would be very happy posting here.. as your opition of my artwork.. to make me improve anything general..
Keep me off from BORED... ((chuckles)) Keep me busy and enjoy..
So um Brings your pic or anything..
Im not here for completion anyone.. Just Need your opitions as your pretend to be judge :smash: of my artwork that's all *wink* Would be great benefical for my future skills..
Thank you very much for your time.......... :) peace!

Wha... do you think ?

Wha.. do you think of my artist..
bullymom1.jpg
<~~ 1
bullymom2.jpg
<~~ 2
bullymom3.jpg
<~~ 3
bullymom4.jpg
<~~ 4
This is pic of me.

By the way.. I love to making any signature or logo of yours.. Just your opition.. If it's awe... then I keep artist skills improving.. *wink*

Last edited:
Is that you with huge spike hair in your recent artwork?????

Hi Bullymom -

Nice artwork. :)

It would be nice if you could keep the signature sizes to small, so that it wont take the dial up users forever to download a page. That is why Deaf258 is keeping it small, and I thought Alex said something about it once too, about restricting file size to whatever, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyway, the smaller the better :)

kuifje75 said:
Hi Bullymom -

It would be nice if you could keep the signature sizes to small, so that it wont take the dial up users forever to download a page. That is why Deaf258 is keeping it small, and I thought Alex said something about it once too, about restricting file size to whatever, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyway, the smaller the better :)

Okay Kuifje, I'll try smaller 4th pic..
Thanks for your advice tip.. :)

Lasza said:
Is that you with huge spike hair in your recent artwork?????
Lasza,
My hair real spikey.. Love it!!!
Dyed Silver color on it..
I still condiser Black full color then streaks silver...
Simlair like Kelly Osbourne's hair but her hair full black and Red.
Love to challenge and sumth'n different hairdo... :lol:

kuifje75 said:
Hi Bullymom -

Yeah, I think it was kind of answered in Steel's thread about avatar sizes. Maybe I am wrong..

Bullym0m said:
Wha.. do you think ??
5~~>
bullymom5.jpg

6~~>
bullymom6.jpg

#6 is making me some difficult to read. Just suggest if u can glow on the letters. Notice u like black background.

Lasza said:
#6 is making me some difficult to read. Just suggest if u can glow on the letters. Notice u like black background.

I was put letters become into Blur.. sound like "Hesitile afraid" Just alikely perfect wording make it so afraid words.. I'll try make another ones..
*wink*
Lasza.. I'll make bulldog comes with Dart.. Try my best artist.. heheheh :) sumth'n look cool.

Deaf258 said:
Yeah, I think it was kind of answered in Steel's thread about avatar sizes. Maybe I am wrong..

Ahh, Okay Deaf258.. I was checking steel's signature size seems not showing in my prgm..
If you know what size is.... I'll be very happy adjust it to fit suitable for someone whoever has dial up.

I suggest you to use text after you shrink the image, so you see the text better in final image! ;)

I loved it Bullymom I love them all acutally hard to choose which one is best. Good Work! I bet you are real proud..:)

Hey Angel,

I couldn't help and saw your quote comment of signature... Just I thought I could try myself artist of dandelions..
ahh there's go.. Wha.. do you think this signature images?
dandelionsquote.jpg

awwwwww Its Beautiful BullymOm!

Bullym0m said:
Hey Angel,

I couldn't help and saw your quote comment of signature... Just I thought I could try myself artist of dandelions..
ahh there's go.. Wha.. do you think this signature images?
dandelionsquote.jpg

Hi Bullymom....

awww I LOVE It!!!...U did an awesome job !....Can I have it Pleaseeeeee? :applause: .*on my knees begging....holding a red rose just for ya*.. :mrgreen:

Ure such a sweetheart!.... :kiss: ...I wrote you back in pm!...

Thank you sooooooo much BullyMom....I LOVE It.... :ily:

Last edited:
Wow Impressive! I love it. Thanks:) *Hugs!*

Cheri said:
Wow Impressive! I love it. Thanks:) *Hugs!*

wow, you really like it..
I'm glad that I begins loved to artwork... helps my skill well...... :)

Thank you cheri and Angel..

Bullym0m said:
wow, you really like it..
I'm glad that I begins loved to artwork... helps my skill well...... :)

Thank you cheri and Angel..

You are really welcome and Thank you too Hugs! mwah!:ily:

That's impressive work. You should try offering your services to people who want to make web page banners or blogs...then your work will be all over the place. :)

I wish I knew how to do that. :)

Malfoyish

Back