Your Plans for Halloween?

Em903, no I haven't seen Ghost Hunters- is that one of those shows where they go looking for ghosts and never find anything but just ham it up all the time?

Basically, yea. But these guys go in looking to debunk a lot of stuff. They go in believing there is nothing there whereas a lot of other groups go in believing there is paranormal happening. Sometimes they are pleasantly surprised! I like Jason and Grant, the guys who founded TAPS (Trans-Atlantic Paranormal Society). They're good guys, they have fun, and they're not as wishy-washy as some of these other lame groups. Maybe they'll have a special for Halloween :)

Going to my younger daughter house to celebrate my older daughter birthday.

I am to accompany a small group of kids for their trick-or-treating. Rug rats everywhere, but so far I do not see any bloody scary costumes. That is rather pathetic, eh? I pity the little boy who dares dress up as Clint Eastwood. He will prolly get tased. Phooey.

poker afternoon with my close friends
halloween parade in NYC with the goonie squads plus people from Vancouver
and some clubbing :rockon:

hopefully I'll wake up on some female stranger's bed :naughty:
make sure if not species female.... have nice day

Pretty interesting, I had a little chopped BBQ and a few margaritas with friends whose kids went trick or treating in the area. Now I'm only allowing myself ONE piece of choc tonight! :giggle:

poker afternoon with my close friends
halloween parade in NYC with the goonie squads plus people from Vancouver
and some clubbing :rockon:

hopefully I'll wake up on some female stranger's bed :naughty:
Speaking of poker, are you going ndpt next weekend? I might know you? Have you ever went to either sicd or bsd?

Two of my friends came over and we all took my son who was a tiger for halloween out to trick or treating at my friend's neighborhood, then we had dinner at my house, hung out a bit then one of my friend had to go home and I with my other friend went to AppleBees and had late snack with some drinks. Then we went over to my friend's house and chatted for long time, to catch up on things. I just like arrived home about 15 mins ago and it's now 3:11 am.

Well all over now! I stay in all last night and watch scary movie called "The mist" Very scary, I hide behind cushion all night:Ohno: :giggle:

Halloween getaway at Hyatt with reconciled-ex. Alot of conversing to do, she'd better be serious as I've given her one more chance! Check-in is at 3, now I can't sleep! LOL

How'd it go SC?

Wow, looks crazy!
Phillips and Shel- show pix of your kids' costumes :)
Melissa- Do you watch Ghost Hunters on SyFy channel? I like them and usually pretty good!
SC- Good luck with the ex, hope things go well!
Jiro and Alex- be safe while clubbin/partyin!

My plans... I'm going to a Halloween party. It's not really dress up or as my friend called it, "Halloween Casual"... I called it "Halloween Lite" LOL I was thinking of wearing my black corset tank top, attempting to find some black pants with boots and some cat ears. I dunno, something quick! hehe.

Happy Halloween all :)

I will later. Right now, I dont feel like uploading photos. I got convinced to join my hubby and brother to a Halloween party that one of my coworkers went. All hearing people and most of the people didnt know sign except for my hubby, 3 of my coworkers, and my brother so it was surreal to return to that environment but I made the best of it.

Speaking of poker, are you going ndpt next weekend? I might know you? Have you ever went to either sicd or bsd?

NDPT? SICD? BSD? never heard of it except BSD as in old UNIX operating system :lol:

well the plan didn't go exactly as planned but I had a very good time. met up with my deafie friends at bar where I waited in the line for probably about 30 min to 1 hr. had some drink, cheered for yanks. we didn't see parade and it was waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too crowdy. it probably passed by us. we were gonna go to club but we were broke and my ATM card got locked out. :mad2:

either way - good time!

@Jiro- well at least some time spent with friends, that's always good!
@Shel- Sorry didn't go too well for that. Did your kids have fun with their costumes though?

I ended up not going to my party unfortunately :( Been having a lot of pain recently in my shoulders, been really stiff to move. By the time I felt good enough to leave, it was really late and it would be a long drive so I just stayed home, had a quiet evening and got some work done :)

@Jiro- well at least some time spent with friends, that's always good!
@Shel- Sorry didn't go too well for that. Did your kids have fun with their costumes though?

I ended up not going to my party unfortunately :( Been having a lot of pain recently in my shoulders, been really stiff to move. By the time I felt good enough to leave, it was really late and it would be a long drive so I just stayed home, had a quiet evening and got some work done :)

Both trick or treating and the party were fun. I will post pics later. :)

Bummer about your evening..

Back